February trip thread!

I'll be heading down with some friends to do an "adult" trip (with lots of alcohol!) February 26th through the 28th, and my second time in Club 33! We're staying at Hotel Menage, and the Gran Californian Villas.

We'll be the group of 30-somethings with a light up Mickey Sorcerer hat on Dave, sorcerer ear headband on Zan, pirate pierced ears on Shelly, and Minnie ears & a tiara on me!

Miss Courtney

Here we are! (I'm on the left)

3995061354_1be57464eb.jpg

Just 10 more days to go!! We're expecting a bunch of snow starting tomorrow night which I normally hate, but I don't even care now because I just think soon enough we'll be enjoying our time in DL. :goodvibes

AAAAAAAAUGH!!!!!!! We finally get to go to DL (we leave on Saturday) and they are predicting a blizzard! I have all my fingers and toes crossed that we will be able to get out on time - or at least close too it. I could really just cry right now.

We arrive tomorrow. It is our first Disney visit. Non park day but Goofy is cooking supper tomorrow night:cool1: Have fun everyone. I will post as the next 10 days go by.:wizard:

we'll be there tomorrow - can't wait!!! and the kids still don't know... still hoping the crowds won't be too horrible Sun/Mon, but we'll see...

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO less than two weeks now for us! i can NOT WAIT! next saturday ima start packin lol:cheer2:

I am so excited!!!! Cannot concentrate on anything at work!!!

I cannot wait to see my little man's face when we get there. My DH was shocked I was already packing :confused3 Like it is strange or something :rotfl:

Only 12 days!!! 12 days!!!!! :cool1:

haha thats okay i will be packing this saturday coming up and its only 2 weeks for us too! DH thinks im kookoo too! LOL:rotfl2:

anyone with any little ones around 1 1/2 or so that will be there anywhere from 2/24-2/28 we have a little one, a little boy who is 1 1/2 and would love to do a meet up if anyones interested! we are going to be at hojo!

anyone with any little ones around 1 1/2 or so that will be there anywhere from 2/24-2/28 we have a little one, a little boy who is 1 1/2 and would love to do a meet up if anyones interested! we are going to be at hojo!

I'll be there those dates with my oldest dd, celebrating her 16th birthday. We are staying at The Carousel. :)

Just found this thread. My Mom, sister, and I are going to DL tomorrow through friday! YAY!! I am super excited and don't think i will be able to sleep. And I am a 25 yr old woman!! lol

Just found this thread. My Mom, sister, and I are going to DL tomorrow through friday! YAY!! I am super excited and don't think i will be able to sleep. And I am a 25 yr old woman!! lol

Have a great trip. I hope the weather is great and the lines are short.

Just joining in the fun! Me, DH and our 4 kiddos are making a last minute trip to DLR Feb. 16-22! We're staying at Embassy Suites. I'm making my LGMH this week and I'll be on the lookout for yours!!! :)

Can't wait! Kids have no idea about the trip so should be a fun time. We got the free Mickey Call so that's how they're going to find out. Morning of! :)

Here's to good weather and being smarter than the crowds (I hope):flower3:!:thumbsup2

Our family will be there for the day. My nephew will be performing with the school band, The Blue Star Regiment.

I'll be there those dates with my oldest dd, celebrating her 16th birthday. We are staying at The Carousel. :)

aw thats awesome! maybe we can meet for lunch one of those days! but i warn, i have a feisty toddler! lol

anyothers maybe with lil toddlers wanting to meet around 2/24-2/28? thats when we are there. we are at hojos and have a 1 1/2 year old

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter