• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February Exercise UPDATE P.33 POST 486

Haven't posted for a couple of weeks, so please add 310 minutes for me, so far 778/800. I will be sure to meet my goal tomorrow!! Thanks so much for doing this!!

I'm now up to 720/600. Will definately have to aim higher in March.

One day left, everyone! Can't wait to see our final results! I think I have everyone updated. Let me know if I missed you. :sunny:

Today is a free day, so this is my final total. 800/800. I worked hard to just hit that number. Fortunately my foot is feeling better and I will get back in gear in March.

Thanks!
Jana

Yesterday I did my 40 minute walk, 30 minutes of weights and 30 minutes on the elliptical.

1735/1500 :thumbsup2

Right now I'm at 690/900 but I will be working out tonight so my total will be 760. Didn't make it again this month but things got in the way again last week, which I'm bummed about. But at least I worked out.

Thanks for doing this Cam.

well i started an excel spreadsheet to track my mins and sadly i was 85 mins short this month -- i got 1265/1350

i need to remember this on those lazy saturday mornings! two saturdays and i would've made it!

I made it! Please add 435 for me, bringing me to 2570/2500. I will get more minutes tonight, but I'm not worried about adding them since I made goal :cool1:

Thanks for hosting the Feb Ex Challenge :goodvibes

Sunny

Add 60 min of cardio and 30 min of weights and toning which brings me up to 1165/1200. 35 minutes short of my goal. :( I was sick over the weekend and still recovering yesterday. :sick: Perhaps I can get in another 35 today, if not, I'll still feel great even though I fell a little short. :thumbsup2

10 minutes of abs and 50 on treadmill.

This challenge has been great for me. I am so glad I meet my goal.
I add my thanks to the wonderful host. :cheer2:

Hey Cam-

Think I'm going to fall just short on this one. I'm currently at 645/700. DD got a stomach bug over the weekend which she passed along to me. BLEH!

I need more February to make it - since that is not feasible - sorry to say I fell short of my goal BUT I am not going to whine - I am going to look at the positive and say hurray I got in 1000 minutes!!!

1000/1200

Congrats to all who worked so hard AND MADE their goals and Congrats to all who just worked hard and was not a couch potato :thumbsup2

Keenercam - BIG THANKS for you diligent tracking!!!!

Well, not exactly the golden comeback I was hoping for, but I did finish at 802/1000. Nothing to sneeze at, I suppose!
On the flip side, I am most definitely in the best shape I've been in for years! Yea for that!!

I didn't make it, not even close. I guess the tummy bug going thru my house this month has made everything else out of whack. Off to sign up for the March challenge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter