• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February Exercise UPDATE P.33 POST 486

Well, I am not going to make goal, but at least I started back to exercising late in the month. Thanks for doing this challenge.

225/450 are my stats

First of all, for everyone who "didn't make goal" -- I'd like to remind you that our real goal is to get ourselves moving and to make exercise more a part of our lives. And it looks like you have all done that! :cool1: So, be proud of yourselves! How many people do you know who have done as many minutes of exercise so far this month as you have? Not many! So, give yourself a :hug: and a pat on the back and be proud of yourselves! I am so proud to be a part of this group!

Second -- Don't forget that there are a couple days left this month and today is a perfect day to lie in front of the television and do some leg lifts or crunches or something! Have some handweights? Spend each commercial segment doing some arm work! You may not get to "goal" but you will be getting exercise! :grouphug:

I'm at 924/1000. I should be able to make my goal by Tuesday. I just finished 91 min on the bike. Yesterday I did 40 min on the TM.

Thanks Cam for doing this.

45 min on friday, 0 on Saturday and so far 30 min today. I am going to try and get some more time in today. Almost there!! :cool1:

Thx so much for sponsoring this thread, your color coded incentives were motivational!!! :thumbsup2

Please add 65 min for me today for a total of 365/600. I won't make it this month but will give a better try for March!
Thanks!

15 min on stairmachine and 30 climbing stairs. That puts me 1087/1000

Back from my trip. Please add 201 minutes for me. It's gonna be tight to try and meet the goal for this month.

Terri
717/1000

I'm almost there. After an hour of rollerblading in 30 degree weather (I don't know why), I'm at 955/1000!

I actually took some time and did my Pilates Sculpt DVD (55 minutes).

1635/1500 :woohoo:

15 minutes of weights and 65 minutes on treadmill (walked 4 miles)
80 minutes

I climbed the stairs at work for 30 mins, plus did 15 on the stairmachine at home this morning. That puts me at 1132.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter