February 10, 2011 Dream

Welcome Claudia! Your post brought tears to my eyes- so great you have overcome cancer and what a great way to celebrate! You and your family will love the cruise:)

Thanks Kate!! I'm very happy to celebrate! :lovestrucI will do special gifts to change with my new friends at a FE'ing.:yay:
kisses,
Claudia

So excited to cruise in Feb on the new Dream! :woohoo:

Anyone else on this trip?

Will you be FE'ing? If so please send me a PM with the following information:
Stateroom
Dis Name
Family Name
First Names
Sex
Age of Children
Celebrations (Who & When)
Allergies

I send my family information above.:yay:
kisses,
Claudia

Will you be FE'ing? If so please send me a PM with the following information:
Stateroom 5009
Dis Name claudiapenna
Family Name Penna Reis
First Names Claudia (F), Ricardo (M), Maria Luiza 6 years(F) and Maria Clara 3 years (F)
Sex
Age of Children
Celebrations (Who & When) Claudia a breast cancer survivor and the family first cruise.
Allergies none

mm10.jpg

My ticker is at 10 days!!!! OMG, I can't wait! :yay:

It's snowing in MO right now and all I can think about is a warm breeze in the Bahamas! Can't come soon enough!

Thanks for the info. I'm just learning this forum, so I didn't see this until today (after I posted the same ques. again :-)

I have many surprises to our FE'ing.:love:
I want to know what is your favorite Disney character?:thumbsup2
kisses, and coutdown...:worship:

I was getting my FE things together and noticed that we do not have a room # for TexasKate. Any news?

Wow! New people, lots for me to catch up on! I'll be back on tonight. Haven't been here in a few weeks! Aren't you guys getting excited!?!?! I know I am! I'm too excited to sleep!

WELCOME to the new posters!

Anyone else sailing single on this cruise? This is my 5th Disney cruise and I couldn't wait to get on the new ship, so I'm going solo! pirate:

Hope to meet some others that are sailing alone and maybe meet some new friends.

See you all there!
Sharon

Sharon! I'm sorry, I haven't read through the posts in a while. We have room for two more. Your flight time should work well. I sent you a personal message. If you didn't get it, you can email me at dunbarfamily at freeway dot net.

Thanks!

I'm just quickly scanning through here until I have time later tonight. I saw something about a google spreadsheet, Thoms. Is there a link?

Thank you!

The FE list is complete, well almost! We are still waiting for room numbers for TexasKate, hopefully that will come soon. My hope is that everyone will print out their own copy of the FE list to take with them (on our last cruise, the organizer brought copies for everyone). The list is in a Google Doc, the link is in the first post of this thread. Does that work for everyone?

So do we want to try to have a Disboard Meet on the Dream? I would love to meet everyone, being on the new ship, I have no idea where to meet!! Anyone have any ideas?

We leave in 5 days! :banana:

Hey Claudiapenna,
Save a little extra room in your suitcase. I work in a hospital and my good friend is manager of the breast care center. She gave me some pink gift items for you. princess:

To the Thoms: how do we handle FE if we get a different cabin assignment. I mean, does DCL sometime change or upgrade during check in procedures? Looking forward to living the "Dream" in 16 days:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter