Feb Half term

On second thoughts Glenn, it's at night when it gets really cold.....we'll all be too drunk to care in one of the bars! ;)

Our Feb 2012 trip it was cold the whole time never above 0 anytime in our 4 days, usually -3 or below even in the late morning/early afternoon, no amount of alcohol could make it feel warm, that's not to say we didn't try anyway though :-)

On second thoughts Glenn, it's at night when it gets really cold.....we'll all be too drunk to care in one of the bars! ;)
Did sum1 mention getting drunk?!?!? Lol who's watching the kids....

Bagsy not me lol

lol we will b taking our ski wear ;)

That's what we did in March and will do next February too. Ski jackets, salopettes, thermal vests and socks, boots, hats and gloves. And as the day goes on..... tea at breakfast, hot choc in Salon Mickey, coffee by BTM and glowtinis later on! Woop!:cool1:

Right then seems like a little preparation is needed for this trip then! ...,.,,,

Better go to out drinking this weekend lol

If it's anything like this year it'll be bloody freezing! We were staying at the Cheyenne and it was bitterly cold walking back after Dreams (yes we could have got a bus but I'd rather be walking in the cold than standing round in it!) There were lots of kids walking round with blankets wrapped around them and at one point DS was wearing about 6 layers! Having said that I would go back at that time of year again but only if we were staying at a closer hotel.

Crowds wise it seemed busy but as we get a disability pass due to DS's autism it's a bit harder for us to judge what queue times are like.

I have just booked feb today! You are now scaring me! Lol!! We're going 12-14 feb, will that be quieter? I assumed feb would be quiet! Clearly wrong!! Oops!! I always do Disney in Florida and in July!! That's too hot but hoping not to freeze to death! Lol! Mo x

I have just booked feb today! You are now scaring me! Lol!! We're going 12-14 feb, will that be quieter? I assumed feb would be quiet! Clearly wrong!! Oops!! I always do Disney in Florida and in July!! That's too hot but hoping not to freeze to death! Lol! Mo x

Oooh I am sure you will have a great time anyway Miss Mo x :cool1:
hopefully it won't be too busy!

cold I can handle so long as its not raining the whole time we are there, being skiers we have ski wear to keep us warm. I was planning on possibly taking a flask and making up some nice hot chocolate too! yum.
(as DLRP are not too gr8 with food allergies so taking lots of drinks and snacks into the park with us)

don't really have anything to offer other than 'special natuma meals'

It will be cold - but so far this winter has been mild in the southeast - and in DLP too compared to last year. We could be lucky and not get it was bad as previous years. One NYE is was -15c and my dad was absolutely blue like a Smurf.....

I'm there feb half term! We're going 20th-23rd. I go in feb as it marks a date for us, something which I always try and have something to look forward to as its quite depressing. We wear thermals and ski wear but don't find it too bad, watch me have jinxed it now and it'll snow! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter