My Girl Maryanne - The Spongetones
Do The Vampire - Superdrag
Thunder Island - Jay Ferguson
If I Were You - The Wondermints
High Time Baby - The Greenhornes
Pacifica -Los Straitjackets
Mini Jupe Et Watusi - Les Breastfeeders
I Can Never Go Home Anymore - The Shangri-las

Saw a few of your picks and we definitely like the same stuff! :thumbsup2. I interviewed Billy Bragg twice and he played an impromptu acoustic show in my hometown in the late 1980s for only about 100 people. I can still hear the crowd singing The Internationale along with him... He was on vacation and was kind enough to do the show as a benefit. Second favorite show ever - fave was David Bowie at our tiny arena in 1990. My head almost exploded.

Fave song, bar none, is Bowie's Life on Mars.

I also come back to the Jayhawks song Blue for some reason.

How cool! I've never been fortunate enough to see him in concert. He did a show here not too long ago, but I didn't hear about it until the day before, for some reason. I called, but it was sold out. :(

My Girl Maryanne - The Spongetones
Do The Vampire - Superdrag
Thunder Island - Jay FergusonIf I Were You - The Wondermints
High Time Baby - The Greenhornes
Pacifica -Los Straitjackets
Mini Jupe Et Watusi - Les Breastfeeders
I Can Never Go Home Anymore - The Shangri-las

Haven't thought of that one in years!

The Metro by Berlin
Everybody has the right to wear sunscreen by Baz Lurman
Thanks for my child by Cheryl "Pepsi" Riley
Anything by Rod Stewart including his newer albums

Wow! I'm looking old here!

"So Long" by Fischer-Z - emotional, upbeat ballad by relatively obscure British group, from their LP "Going Deaf For A Living" which came out in 1983. I don't think it or this song is on Itunes; only copy I have of this number is the 45 single release. A copy of that is up on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwnM5wa-XCc&feature=related

My other obscure favorite is "Space Jungle" by the Bongos. That may be on Itunes.

"You" by Ben Arnold

And early stuff by Seven Mary Three (I was at William and Mary back in the 1990s when their band formed)

Any song by Joshua Kadison. I LOVE him but not too many ppl even know who he is.

Love Joshua Kadison. And I'm not a romantic person by any strech of the imagination, but Beautiful in My Eyes makes me melt.

Thunder Island - Jay Ferguson

Oooh that popped up on my IPod last night when I went for my walk! :)

Everyone knows Bruce Springsteen, but my fave song of his is a lesser-known one... Out in the Street. And the reason I love it is because Lujack on Guiding Light made a music video of it back in the day! It's available on YouTube!!!

the saturdays they're a british band that covered depeche mode's just can't get enough

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter