Favorite MK rides to ride more than once?

I would put Splash Mountain at the top of this list, followed by Space Mountain and I love the PeopleMover!

Pirates is the one I actively seek out to ride multiple times. Based on what's been available when grabbing an extra FP, Big Thunder Mountain is one that I seem to end up doing more than once most often.

Pirates, because... pirates!

Peoplemover. Always Peoplemover. Because the linear induction motors that drive it are still genuinely cutting-edge technology - and invented in the UK... 🥰

Simple , relaxing, never much of a line - the People Mover, you can sit back and enjoy the ride! Wish they would let you stay on and go around a couple of times. Now, you can also get a first hand look at the Tron construction.

Occasionally, either very early in the morning or very late in the evening, if there is no line you were allowed to stay on the people mover and ride it again. I would do this forever if I could!

BTMRR is my personal favorite that I'll ride as many times as I can. I also like the view from Astro Orbiter and will hop on more than once in a day if lines are short or I can get a FP. Jungle Cruise is fun to do over because the vibe of the ride changes depending on the CM and the sense of humor of the people riding. And we have a personal tradition of doing Teacups as our first and last ride in MK on each trip if we can make it work. Teacups were my first ride as a kid and now were my kids' first ride, so that's been a fun thing for our family.

Inspired by the recent wonderful thread about the best MK attraction to ride first - I'd love to hear what are your (and your kids') favorite MK rides to ride twice (or more) in a day? I was surprised I couldn't find many blog posts or threads on this topic!
Space at MK
Expedition Everest at AK
Test Track at Epcot
Tower of Terror at HS

Seven dwarfs mine coaster. We got lucky and were able to ride it 5-6 times in a row one late night during extra magic hours.

Honestly, Carousel of Progress and small world! They both just give me the magical disney feels every single time!

Big thunder is typically the only one we do twice and only if we 1. Rope drop and do it twice in a row 2. Do one after dark. Now the kids will ride space over and over again, but not me. We have been known to to buzz twice if the lines are short, otherwise, everything else in MK is one and done

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter