Favorite MK rides to ride more than once?

I'm trying to think back to the last time we were there (back in 2018) and we went a couple of days to MK and trying to remember if we rode anything twice in the same day and I think the only one we did was Pirates. We would do others but the lines are long and there's always so much to see and do and we want to do everything haha.

I've had trips where I rode Buzz Lightyear 4x or so because the lines were moving (back when it was still newish). Have done Big Thunder 2, 3 times in a row for same reason. And have actually ridden Pirates multiple times in one day, too. If I were to choose now (going next month), it'd be 7 Dwarves Mine Ride, if that were possible (last time I rode it 2x, once with FP). If you like a ride, and the lines for it are favorable compared to others you like, why not?

Big Thunder and Barnstormer. BArnstormer is so tame but it's also a blast to ride over and over again.
When we went on our last trip Barnstormer was the only ride we had time to ride multiple times. Towards the end of the Halloween Party we were able to just stay on the ride a few times in a row.

It would be easier to choose which rides we DON'T try to do twice!

HM, POTC, Peoplemover, Splash, BTMRR and Buzz are our usually-do-twice choices.

I’m not big on re-rides same day but over the course of the trip I’ll ride SDMT as many times as we can. The rest of my bunch like to re-ride the mountains, HM and Buzz.

We ride Thunder Mountain multiple times at rope drop at least once a trip. We try to get in Haunted Mansion and Jungle Cruise multiple times. Bonus if we can get Space or Mine train multiples.

When we do DAH we get multiples in on all of these though.

I have never done ETWB. I watched a video of it on YouTube after it opened, decided my youngest kid at the time wouldn’t sit through it, and so we’ve never done it and have no real desire to. Everything else at MK is a repeat. The other parks are half-day parks for us. We spend probably 80% of our Disney time at MK because everything is a must repeat as many times as we can fit in. 🤷🏻‍♀️

My son's favorites are People Mover and Buzz.

My favorites are the Mountains (especially Splash) and Haunted Mansion.

I can do Splash all day long. It's a nice, chill ride, and there's several spots for great views (pics) looking out onto MK. One of these days I'm going to get brave with the camera and take a pic of the castle right before the drop in that little opening you get for like 5 sec.

Splash Mountain. My old bones need a rest and that is a nice, longer, cool (temperature and environment) ride. And, we always see something new that we have not seen before.

peoplemover (as long as it's working properly), small world. used to do dreamflight 3 times in a row when it was open

1. People Mover
2. Carousel of Progress
3. Splash

Most ever ridden in one morning - 7 Dwarves - 9 times/ Peter Pan 7 times & Pooh 5 times - the Fantasyland Morning Magic was worth the price when my son and I did it. That day we got in over 30 rides by the time we left at 11:00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter