Favorite Live Action Disney Movie??

Emme

DIS Veteran
We just watched Treasure Island for the first time and really loved it!! We also really enjoy 20,000 Leagues. What is your favorite live action Disney movie?

We have almost all the animated Disney movies but only seem to have a handful of live action...Freaky Friday, So Dear to My Heart, Old Yeller etc...

Strectching the definition I'd say Scarcrow of Romney Marsh, although that was more of a series, otherwise I'd say Follow Me Boys.

OK what kind of Disney fanatic am I? I had never heard of "Follow Me Boys" I just requested it from the library...Thank you!

Hi MY favoriate live action disney movies are ... in order of favoriate to least favoriate

1) Sorcerers Apprentice
2) Hocus Pocus
3) National Treasure
4) Pirates 1
5) Tron Legacy
6) Prince Of Persia - Sands Of Time
7) John Carter

I've completely fell in love with the whole Disney movie thing ever since I saw

Prince Of Persia (Sands Of Time)

This made me almost run to the nearest blockbuster nearly every weekend that winter.

Classic, 20k Leagues, Treasure Island, Mary Poppins, Bedknobs and Broomsticks. Current, Pirates, especially the first, John Carter, Avengers.

Mary Poppins and Bedknobs and Broomsticks are my favorite Disney movies that combine live action with animation. As far as pure live action goes, I will always love Newsies! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter