Favorite Disney Princess?

I love all the Disney princesses, so this is tough... right now, I'm going through a real "Rapunzel phase" (LOL), but I've also always been really fond of Aurora (even though I've never seen Sleeping Beauty), and she was my favorite before Tangled came out. Probably because I look a lot like her and children tend to always lean toward the princess or character that looks like them. :confused3 But I also like Jasmine, Belle, Mulan... My least favorites would probably be Tiana (I hated her movie), Merida (I like Merida, but again, wasn't a big fan of her movie), and Snow White (just didn't like her as a kid). But the rest I love. :love:

when I was 5, Cinderella, it was my favorite movie!

when I was 6-13, Aurora, PINK! Her story was also very cool and I loved the song once upon a dream

now, Belle, I love the movie and all the songs, she also looks like me!

Well, if Mulan counts as a princess then it's Mulan. If Mulan doesn't count the ill go with Princess Aurora. Either way I adore both of them!

SOFIA FTW :beach::hyper::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::goodvibes i absolutly ADORE her <3 My Second favorite would be Merida :goodvibes and 3rd.... hmmmmm..... ill have to think about that one

Ariel! My sister and I have always loved Ariel, especially because we have red hair. Some of my favorite Disney memories come from Ariel. :) Belle is a close second for me because I'm a bookworm (and dang it, I want that library!). I love all the princesses for different reasons, so it's hard to rank them. But Ariel was my absolute favorite when I was a little girl, and she still is today.

I was only peripherally aware of princesses until I had a princess loving daughter. I've since been thoroughly educated. Her favorite really is ALL of them. Seeing characters and their stories through the delight in her 4-yr-old princess loving eyes has given me a different perspective of all things princessy. My favorites are Belle & Rupunzel. :)

This is a tough one. They're all unique in their own way that makes me adore them all! My top three are Cinderella (my favorite as a little girl), Belle (even though she's overrated IMHO) and Rapunzel. I relate to Rapunzel the most out of all the Disney Princesses.

The OP brought up an interesting point re: who is a princess and who isn't. So I Googled and Wikipedia says this in regards to the Disney Princess line:

"The eleven current members of the franchise are Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana, Rapunzel and Merida."

So yes, Pocahontas and Mulan are in there, I guess. It showed a pic with all 11 of them lined up.

My favorite is probably Belle, for the same reasons as a lot of others on here - I admire her thirst for learning and that she loves to read (me too!), she takes good care of her dad and is kind and gentle.

I also admire Cinderella because she was so classy...despite hard circumstances and being ill-treated, she treated the "steps" kindly and had a positive attitude.

There's a lot of good to say about several others too...I love Rapunzel's enthusiasm and the fact that she's always busy, learning and doing hobbies. Tiana has a great work ethic and loved her family. Mulan is brave, Snow White is sweet and gentle, Merida loved her family too, was accomplished and strong. I don't think much of Aurora or Ariel, sorry. Aurora didn't seem to have much personality and Ariel is a disobedient brat who caused a whole lot of trouble. Didn't see "LM2"...maybe she grew out of it? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter