Favorite Disney Princess?

Mermaid off the port bow! Ariel every time. Though Belle rocks, too. Oh heck, they all rock.

Ariel and Jasmine were my childhood favorites. Tiana and Rapunzel are my adulthood favorites. And Pocahontas, of course, because I live in Virginia!

My favorite has always been Belle(my dog is named after her :cool2:) but she is also my mom's favorite so that may have influenced me a little! I love Belle because she loves to read and isn't afraid to stand up for herself. Two qualities I tried to take and make my own!
Now that I am an adult I still love Belle best but I really like Rapunzel, Merida and Elsa(I know she is the Queen but still). Those are mainly because I want my daughter to look to strong women plus their movies are awesome!

My favorite has always been Belle(my dog is named after her :cool2:) but she is also my mom's favorite so that may have influenced me a little! I love Belle because she loves to read and isn't afraid to stand up for herself. Two qualities I tried to take and make my own!
Now that I am an adult I still love Belle best but I really like Rapunzel, Merida and Elsa(I know she is the Queen but still). Those are mainly because I want my daughter to look to strong women plus their movies are awesome!

Yes the fact that Belle stands up for herself is great. I love that in a character.

I have always been a Cinderella girl...I have just about every Cinderella themed movie, I have a small collection of figurines/dolls and a ton of tee shirts. it was the magic of "true love" and the Happily Ever After that got me. As an adult I still love Cinderella but my daughter's obsession with Frozen has been leaning me towards Anna and Elsa (thought technically a queen).

Aurora is my favourite. I think Sleeping Beauty was the first Fairytale I owned. I remember listening to the book on tape over and over many years ago.

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair, so that I may climb the golden stair!" :)

Rapunzel is beyond doubt my favorite Disney princess. She is smart, talented, rebellious, sweet, kind and everything else. She has a heart of gold, which is evident when her hair has been cut and Gothel is about to die and she reaches out to Gothel as she falls to her doom. She then saves Eugene too. And once she is united with her family, she is the best princess the kingdom has ever seen!

I can't really pin point why, but Pocahontas and Mulan have been my favorites ever since I was little. For some reason, I just never really loved the other princesses like I did these two. Although, after having seen Frozen, I really do love Anna and Elsa.

If Else counts as a princess, then she's up there on the list. If, however, we're really getting technical, I would have to say Ariel right now. princess:princess:princess:

Loved Snow White as a kid, had Disney wallpaper featuring her and had her movie posters plastered everywhere from the 80's re-release in theaters. Even thought my next-door neighbor was actually Snow White incognito LOL.

As an adult I favor Tiana or Anna now... more extroverted.

I can't pick one, but if I had to pick the top: Rapunzel, Mulan, Belle, and Aurora. Probably in that order, LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter