Favorite Christmas special or movie

Kid-
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer- I'm cuuuuuute! She said I'm cuuuuuute!!!
The Year Without A Santa Clause- the Miser Brothers are awesome
Santa Clause is Coming to Town- Burgermeister Meisterburger and the Winter Warlock

Adult-
The Holiday- Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet trade houses for Christmas and each falls in love.
The Family Stone- large dysfunctional family comes together for the holiday. Sad ending.
Muppets Christmas Carol- Kermit! Miss Piggy! Gonzo! Rizzo the rat! And Michael Caine as Scrooge. Terrific!!

As a kid my favorite special was A Charlie Brown Christmas and my favorite movies were Home Alone and a 1993 version of The Nutcracker.

As an adult my favorite movies are Miracle on 34th Street (original) and Meet Me in St. Louis.

As a child: A Garfield Christmas Special and the Family Circus Christmas Special
As an Adult: Still Garfield and Love Actually

Kid-
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer- I'm cuuuuuute! She said I'm cuuuuuute!!!
The Year Without A Santa Clause- the Miser Brothers are awesome
Santa Clause is Coming to Town- Burgermeister Meisterburger and the Winter Warlock

Both The Year Without a Santa Claus and Santa Claus is Coming to Town are classics that I'll never get too old for.. the brother's songs still get stuck in my head at random times..

Hard to pick as a kid. I loved most of the Christmas cartoons. (I do remember hating one, though! - It was called "Nestor, the Long-Eared Christmas Donkey." I don't even remember the plot, just that it was sad.)

My favorite Christmas movie now is "Miracle on 34th Street," and I just watched it the other day.

Hard to pick as a kid. I loved most of the Christmas cartoons. (I do remember hating one, though! - It was called "Nestor, the Long-Eared Christmas Donkey." I don't even remember the plot, just that it was sad.)

My favorite Christmas movie now is "Miracle on 34th Street," and I just watched it the other day.

Lol that one of my favorites.

As a kid Rudolph and Charlie Browns Christmas.

As an adult Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story and our favorite Fred Claus.

" A Christmas Story".......Like practically everything else I was way ahead of the curve and enjoyed the movie way before TBS 24/7 reruns.

The Elf
National lampoon Christmas vacations
Polar Express
Miracle 34th street but the first and the third (the second version is yark)
Santa clause 1 to 19 lol!

Christmas Vacation
Christmas with the Kranks
Elf
Last Holiday

As a kid I loved the John Denver Muppets Christmas special. Now I can't find it anywhere. :guilty: Now I like Love Actually and A Christmas Story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter