Favorite Burger

I think the rules around here (CB) allow you to eat a fast food item once a week! ;)

You mentioned Burger Chef....does anyone remember Hardee's?
A new Hardee's just opened up a few months ago near my place. We tried it out but it didn't taste like I remembered from back in the day.
No way! I'll have to tell my one brother as he worked in one near us wayyyyyy back in the late 70s!

I have a Hardee’s five minutes away from here. It’s summer and super warm right now (no snow), so I think you guys owe me a visit :D

I made it to Culver’s north of Houston (out in the boonies by Houston standards). It was very good and I used up my calories for two days at least. I couldn’t stop with just one and so ordered a second butter burger and a second fries. I also ate a custard of the day that today was lemon crumble. I am very full but ordered a fish sandwich and a pork tenderloin sandwich for carry out.

Sorry that my daughters aren’t with me since with good hamburgers and fries and custard it would be a Michelin 3 star restaurant in their opinion.

Thanks to all who recommended Culvers.

The cheese curds are sooooo good.

My favourite burger comes from Wendy’s. We tried Five Guys when it was new here and was totally underwhelmed. It was way overpriced for what we got.

We like Five Guys or a local chain called Twisted Root. Nothing beats a burger IMO.

I don't order burgers in a table service restaurant, but around here I love Smashburger and have recently developed an affection for Freddy's.

We like Five Guys or a local chain called Twisted Root. Nothing beats a burger IMO.
ooooooo, nothing beats a Five Guys burger... or a Twisted Root for that matter. This summer I road tripped out to Texas and tried a Twisted Root, Whataburger, and an In n out burger and I have to say, Five Guys is still among my favorites!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter