Fave Strategies?

That's a good plan! Sounds like a good order to do things. I'm hoping since I'm not going at a SUPER busy time and it's a school day, no holiday, etc. that I'll be able to at least ride MOST of them, if not all. *fingers crossed*

You actually need to remember when you're going now, WILL be super busy. The new Star Wars land opens on Aug 29th, so that is going to make Hollywood Studios SUPER busy and the rest of the parks busier than the norm in September. You have to remember to set up your FPs in EPCOT in areas so you're not backtracking too much. That's why we're going to rope drop Frozen, then go meet Anna & Elsa, do our Test Track fastpass, then we'll walk over and do stand by on Soarin. I'll have a Living With the Land and Figment FP, even though you don't need one for those, just so I can "burn" two FPs. After doing my 3rd FP I will book my 4th for the Character Greet with Mickey and Friends. After doing that one, I'll probably set one up for SSE as we exit the park later in the day. When we are done with the character greet in FutureWorld, my son and I will head over to the World Showcases for about an hour and do a couple of greets over there before leaving and returning around 4 to do Perry's Missions and more character greets. We plan on meeting Snow White, Belle, Mulan, Jasmine, and Alice all in the World Showcases in their lands. That MDE App is my friend for wait times and character locations!

You actually need to remember when you're going now, WILL be super busy. The new Star Wars land opens on Aug 29th, so that is going to make Hollywood Studios SUPER busy and the rest of the parks busier than the norm in September. You have to remember to set up your FPs in EPCOT in areas so you're not backtracking too much. That's why we're going to rope drop Frozen, then go meet Anna & Elsa, do our Test Track fastpass, then we'll walk over and do stand by on Soarin. I'll have a Living With the Land and Figment FP, even though you don't need one for those, just so I can "burn" two FPs. After doing my 3rd FP I will book my 4th for the Character Greet with Mickey and Friends. After doing that one, I'll probably set one up for SSE as we exit the park later in the day. When we are done with the character greet in FutureWorld, my son and I will head over to the World Showcases for about an hour and do a couple of greets over there before leaving and returning around 4 to do Perry's Missions and more character greets. We plan on meeting Snow White, Belle, Mulan, Jasmine, and Alice all in the World Showcases in their lands. That MDE App is my friend for wait times and character locations!

I am not going to freak out about crowd levels yet bc most places are saying that it may not be that busy still based on the crowds within a couple weeks after Toy Story land opened. A lot of predictions are still saying that September will be the best time as far as crowds go to visit. We aren't doing any meet & greets bc my 14 year old just doesn't care. LOL We will be in Epcot simply for the rides and a couple food items! So we are gonna FP Frozen Ever After and then walk back to the front of the park and ride everything we can there between what FP's we can get and stand-by's. Rope dropping will help a little bit. Fingers crossed that you and I both can ride all we want to!!! Yay! Worst case, I go back to Epcot on Thursday morning for the EMH before we go to Hollywood Studios.

My experience is book FPs after 11 and get there at rope drop to ride the others. In my experience, FPs that are still available the day of are the ones you can practically walk on anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter