Fav Randy Chapman Pics

Oh, NO!! I just lost an entire post that I'd drafted complete with a ton of Randy's pix. I can't believe I did that. UGH!

Okay, I'll try to remember what I said.

I am completely overwhelmed with over 3600 images from Randy. He took many variations of each shot and gave all of them to us so we could choose what is most appealing to us. I find it fascinating that both my MIL and my SIL chose different variations of the same shot as their favorites. Beauty really is in the eye ...

Speaking of which, I have to remember to thank Randy again for being so conscientious about my serious vision/eye issues. I am so self-conscious because I can't focus on anything more than a few feet from my face and my left eye turns out terribly. Over the years, there have been so many pictures that are just terrible of me because of that, so I talked about it with Randy the night before the VR when he was shooting our DP. Randy was so kind about it the whole time, taking pix from the correct side, helping me to focus to a closer spot in front of me so that he could get the shot he wanted, and ultimately (as I could tell from the image number sequencing), deleting shots in which that issue must have been apparent, since he knew I wouldn't want any of those pictures and they'd make me sad.

I am still absolutely shocked that I haven't posted any of his pix to this thread -- I really thought I'd plastered them anywhere I could get away with it on the internet. LOL!

So, here are some of our favorite Randy shots (many are his special effects shots which we loved!)

randy651.jpg

randy653.jpg

randy749.jpg

randy756.jpg

randy1581.jpg

randy1623.jpg

randy1624.jpg

randy1655.jpg

randy1954.jpg

randy2034.jpg

Are you bored yet? Those are just the ones Randy sent me by email for my sneak peek. I haven't uploaded the thousands of others or the best of them to a photo hosting site yet. I really have to get that project underway.

You can kind of tell I was pretty uncomfortable and a bit awkward at the beginning (I really don't like getting my picture taken), but Randy soon made me feel very comfortable, and I LOVE that he caught totally unscripted moments where Howard and I were just standing together, talking or kissing.

I love Randy! He is going to be doing my wedding next month but last year he did our Epics shoot so I wanted to post a few of those in case anyway was looking to do that as well. Here are my faves:

LauraCraigEngagementPictures301.jpg

LauraCraigEngagementPictures004.jpg

LauraCraigEngagementPictures095.jpg

LauraCraigEngagementPictures092.jpg

LauraCraigEngagementPictures395.jpg

He also took a few of my son that I just love and completely reflect him. It was so cute too because my son was following him around with our camera and Randy was giving him tips and telling him to tell us how to sit or kiss or whatever, it was so cute to watch. DS fell in love with photography and tries to remember what Randy told him as he takes pis now. :lovestruc

LauraCraigEngagementPictures163.jpg

Sorry for the picture overload

Cam i love your pics!! They are beautiful!

Laura your Epics are great too!!

I would have LOVED to book Randy for my VR and have him sail with us...but SOME OTHER BRIDE booked him!! (Yes Vanessa....that's you! ;))

Here is some of ours

SJ00756-18-08edited.jpg

SJ01436-18-08editededited.jpg

SJ01086-18-08editededited.jpg

SJ01646-18-08edited.jpg

DSCN0160.jpg

SJ17006-18-08edited.jpg

SJ05556-18-08edited.jpg

SJ04646-18-08editededited.jpg

sorry picture overload...there are sooooo many!

I agree with the other ladies here...he is very personable...easy to work with and will do whatever you want...not only did he have us, but 3 little boys to contend with and it was an awesome experience!

Sandy, Thanks for posting your pics.... I love the one of you blowing the kiss and of your family walking together! What a special memory!:goodvibes
here are a few from when we met with randy in july.... just casual ones of dh and myself around GF

momdadwdwchapman113.jpg

momdadwdwchapman124.jpg

momdadwdwchapman496.jpg

momdadwdwchapman505.jpg

Wish on a Star your pictures are so beautiful! I love the way he did the ones that look like a mirror! SO PRETTY!!

Oh and Congratulations!!

OMG....so many BEAUTIFUL pics by Randy Chapman, he is on my list for a future VR

DH and I HATE pictures! I never look right and was dreading my wedding pictures. DH also is super sensitive to the sun and squints a lot. Randy did such a great job and even we like these :)

chapman2.jpg

Chapman1.jpg

chapman10.jpg

chapman7.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter