Fav Randy Chapman Pics

feline figaro

WDW Bride May 2009 - WDW Vet
Hey Girls n Guys :goodvibes

I ve just booked Randy :banana: & have read that many of you recommend giving Randy a list of the pics you want.

Id love to see your favourite Randy Pics from your wedding day so that way i can narrow my list down as i dont know where to begin in making my list:confused3

Thankyou all :)

Bec x

These are a few of my favorite shots by Randy.

47b4cf30b3127cce9c6741718c2100000016108AatGLhi2cNK

47b4cf30b3127cce9c6741638c3300000015108AatGLhi2cNK

I may be partial but I love these shots he took of my DD in November for my Cousins Wedding. You can't see me but I'm the one on the left in the group shot.:lmao:

Emma13.jpg

emma5.jpg

em.jpg

ALl these pix are just gorgeous! I am so glad we sent our contract in to Randy last weekend! :woohoo:

Randy is FABULOUS!! Here are a couple a my favorites but it is soooooooooooooo hard to choose!!!

l_db9d8a03c7a07fba3ff0d7a948ab1c7d.jpg

l_7b3f7693dddfc9fa411637e74ff271f9.jpg

l_2931e44d706cfdd52bbef9114d8dd92d.jpg

LH22856-30-07.jpg

LH03066-30-07.jpg

LH13256-30-07.jpg

LH22556-30-07.jpg

prpv4.jpg

TInk218 your photos are gorgeous!!! Those are probably some of my favorite shots that I've seen on these boards. Thanks for posting those. :goodvibes

I <3 Randy pics! :cool1: Keep them coming, please!

We (tentatively) have randy booked and our wedding isn't for a longgggg while haha. I just sent him my deposit, and while on the form it clearly says non refundable, he said he would refund it for us if we need to change anything. so I'm hoping he gets that before someone else goes for our date haha.

I'm definitly subscribing haha, I just loveee the pictures of his that I've seen and can't wait to work with him!

We (tentatively) have randy booked and our wedding isn't for a longgggg while haha. I just sent him my deposit, and while on the form it clearly says non refundable, he said he would refund it for us if we need to change anything. so I'm hoping he gets that before someone else goes for our date haha.

I'm definitly subscribing haha, I just loveee the pictures of his that I've seen and can't wait to work with him!

Aww..how great! You are going to LOVE working with him. :) We had him for our engagement pics and he was a blast! :banana:

Hi there! wow! I love all these pics!

Here are some that I love from our wedding this past September...so hard to chose though. Enjoy!

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic5.jpg

wedparty1.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic8.jpg

pic9.jpg

Tink218 -- WOW!!! Just WoW!!!

Oh, AbbyPan -- your pictures are just absolutely gorgeous!! You looked like some exotic princess. Beautiful, just beautiful! :sunny:

Tink218 -- WOW!!! Just WoW!!!

Oh, AbbyPan -- your pictures are just absolutely gorgeous!! You looked like some exotic princess. Beautiful, just beautiful! :sunny:

haha that's funny...I told randy I didn't want any shots too close of me because the camera really adds those 10 pounds in my case!:laughing:
He was so good about it and gave us exactly what we wanted!! good choice!;)

Abby -- that is so funny! You didn't have to worry about that at all -- you are beautiful! I keep thinking "boy, Randy is really going to have his work cut out with me. I hope he can do all sorts of tricks with creative lighting and soft lenses". I have never seen photographs of a Disney bride who is as, um, how to put it? "appearance-challenged" as me. ;)

what?! you are soo silly! I'm sure that's not the case at all!

can't wait to prove you wrong when we see YOUR randy shots!!;)

TInk218 :

Your pics are stunning :lovestruc , i really love the first pic you posted where you re together on the beach & you can see WP in the background. Showed it to my Df who agreed its a beautiful shot so that ones definatly getting added to my list:cool1:. Randys done an amazing job on your pics so i bet you re both dead chuffed:)

AbbyPan:

Yet again another gorgeous set of pics, think the one of you guys in front of the monorail is great just cos i ve never seen that sort of pic before. Whos idea was that to do??

keenercam:

Bless dont put yourself down so much:goodvibes , every girl on their wedding day looks beautiful so dont think anything other than that;) :cutie: .Im yet to find anyone whos 100% happy with the way they look or how their body is so you re not alone in feeling that way. Randy is fantastic so we can all look forward to getting amazing pics from him just like the ones shown:banana::cheer2: :cool1: :woohoo: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter