• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a trip planned in 28 days, but there is a possibility we may have to postpone because of a family illness. I had a difficult time getting FOP fastpasses and had to rearrange our days to get a 7pm fastpass on our last day. If we have to move our trip up 30 days, am I going to have any chance of getting another FOP fastpass? I am hoping that the trouble was because we are going Memorial Day week. Any thoughts or suggestions?

DBF likes to sleep in, I'm at the park at rope drop. Is there anyway I can use his fast passes if he is not in the park? I'm pretty sure the answer will be no, lol.

I have 2 reservations over lapping 5 days. This sucks, I will cancel one as soon as work clears which dates I can have, it may be after FP+ scheduling is available.
Here is the questions.

1. Are FP+ tied to resort/ticket reservations?

2. If I schedule the FP+ on the 5 overlapping days I know we will be there, would it matter which resort/ticket reservation I cancelled?

Hoping I can do this without having to duplicate and/or find FP+ for both reservations.

I have 2 reservations over lapping 5 days. This sucks, I will cancel one as soon as work clears which dates I can have, it may be after FP+ scheduling is available.
Here is the questions.

1. Are FP+ tied to resort/ticket reservations?

2. If I schedule the FP+ on the 5 overlapping days I know we will be there, would it matter which resort/ticket reservation I cancelled?

Hoping I can do this without having to duplicate and/or find FP+ for both reservations.
You’ll be fine. It’s the tickets that keep the FPs intact.

Check in date 8/4 at Disney Resort, for 13 nights
i have tickets for DAH on 8/4 (will not use park ticket that day), I'll link the tickets, I haven't yet
I have 10 day park hoppers

my FP booking day in June 5

on June 5th, can I book FP+ for 11 days?

Thanks for your help

i have tickets for DAH on 8/4 (will not use park ticket that day), I'll link the tickets, I haven't yet

Thanks for your help
Second post on this thread says you are limited to ten days.

Ok, I understand the 60 days out and have my selections ready for when the window opens, but what I am not sure about is do I start with day 1 of my trip or go right to day 4 and 5 which are my AK and HS days? Should I start on the days with the harder to get FP+ or do I have to go in order? I hope this make sense!

Ok, I understand the 60 days out and have my selections ready for when the window opens, but what I am not sure about is do I start with day 1 of my trip or go right to day 4 and 5 which are my AK and HS days? Should I start on the days with the harder to get FP+ or do I have to go in order? I hope this make sense!

- One recommended booking strategy is to schedule the hardest-to-get FPs on each day (Avatar Flight Of Passage, Frozen Ever After, Seven Dwarves Mine Train, etc.) before anything else. For example, schedule only FOP on Day 7, only FEA on Day 6, then return to those days later to fill in your schedule with the easier-to-get FPs.

Thanks for your help
You can book for all 11 days. The FP System is allowing up to 14 days of FPs within the first 14 days of long stays.

You can book for all 11 days. The FP System is allowing up to 14 days of FPs within the first 14 days of long stays.
So even if you only have 10 day tickets you can book for all 11 to 14 day resort stay? Or are you limited to only 10 days of fastpass booking?

So even if you only have 10 day tickets you can book for all 11 to 14 day resort stay? Or are you limited to only 10 days of fastpass booking?
Limited to # of ticket entitlements.

Last year people booked all regular FP days and then booked for the Party day.

You are limited to the number of days you have on your ticket. But you could spread the days out over the entire 14 days of your resort stay - ie skip days 3, 8, 10 and 11 or something similar.

i think you answered my question but let me ask anyway to be sure... i have 7-day park hoppers for our upcoming trip and i had already selected FPs for all 7 days. Today I purchased tickets for Disney After Hours. Can I book FPs for that DAH day now as well on top of the 7 days from my original tickets? Those FPs would have to start after 7:00pm, obviously, since i'm not going to use an entitlement off of the PH tickets to enter before that time.

I have a quick question please correct me if I am wrong. I am going on a trip from Aug 1st-Aug17th. I currently have 10 day park hopper plus and intend on upgrading to an annual pass when I arrive. I also have one night onsite planned on Aug 6th. It is my understanding that currently on June 7th I will be able to book the fast passes for Aug 6th and then June 8th I will be able to book the fast passes for Aug 7th and so on. 1) Is that correct? 2) Will I be able to book fast passes 30 days out for the Aug 1st-6th portion if I have already booked 10 days worth of fastpass or will I just have to wait until arrival/upgrade to annual pass to see what I can get?

Can I book FPs for that DAH day now as well on top of the 7 days from my original tickets? Those FPs would have to start after 7:00pm, obviously, since i'm not going to use an entitlement off of the PH tickets to enter before that time.
Yes. Link your DAH ticket and it should allow you to book FPs for that specific day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter