FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I just want to clarify. My friends have a reservation and package, I have an annual pass. But they could log on at their 60 day mark and also do fast passes for me (linked through MDE) even though I'll be added to their reservation the day we arrive?

Hi everyone, I just want to clarify. My friends have a reservation and package, I have an annual pass. But they could log on at their 60 day mark and also do fast passes for me (linked through MDE) even though I'll be added to their reservation the day we arrive?
Correct. You don’t need to be added onto their reservation for them to book your FPs.

I need some help. We haven't been to Disney since the new FP+ program. We will be staying on site for the 7 days of our vacation and then moving off site. We just can't afford to stay on site the whole time. We will be at the Disney parks the first part of the trip and the go to Universal for 2 days and have a rest day. My question has to do with our last day. We will be at the MK touring Tomorrowland for the 1st time of the trip that morning, so we will be needing FP for Space Mtn and Buzz Lightyear and Monsters Inc. if necessary. When will I be able to make FP reservations for that last day? I know it is 60 days out while we are on site, but what about after that? I am getting confused with the rolling 60 days.

TIA for any help!

I need some help. We haven't been to Disney since the new FP+ program. We will be staying on site for the 7 days of our vacation and then moving off site. We just can't afford to stay on site the whole time. We will be at the Disney parks the first part of the trip and the go to Universal for 2 days and have a rest day. My question has to do with our last day. We will be at the MK touring Tomorrowland for the 1st time of the trip that morning, so we will be needing FP for Space Mtn and Buzz Lightyear and Monsters Inc. if necessary. When will I be able to make FP reservations for that last day? I know it is 60 days out while we are on site, but what about after that? I am getting confused with the rolling 60 days.

TIA for any help!
For your first 7 Days, you’ll book for your first 7 park days when your window opens.

When that rolling 60 day rolls to your last day, you’ll be able to book. So, exactly 60 days before your MK day, you can book your FPs.

I have a trip planned for the end of December into early January. Because of reservation weirdness and of The Contemporary being essentially full during that time, I have three reservations that cover the time that I am going to be there. One is Dec 29 through Jan 1. One is Jan 1 through Jan 4. One is Jan 4 through Jan 8. They are all linked and for the same class of room, so I am hoping to not have to change rooms.

A little off topic, but I called Disney to convert my 2 reservations at Pop to 1 reservation. Same as you, consecutive dates with same type room, same guests. They had to send a request to another dept., but I was able to see the 1 reservation on MDE the same day.

Last edited:
For your first 7 Days, you’ll book for your first 7 park days when your window opens.

When that rolling 60 day rolls to your last day, you’ll be able to book. So, exactly 60 days before your MK day, you can book your FPs.

O.K. Thanks. Just so I make sure I am understanding, if our first day is June 10 we can book those FP on March 14 and then our last day I was talking about above which would be June 19 on March 23. Am I figuring that correctly? And we can go ahead and make the FP for our last day at 60 days out even tho we will be staying offsite then?

It’s 12:33 AM and we might be eligible for FP at 7AM. Party of 7, Room only 1st night, next day package for 4 nights followed by DVC reservation 3 nights. Just looked at new MDE Friday. When I try to link any of the reservations to a guest, I’m getting “cannot locate that reservation #” or reservation is being managed by:”. “ called GS MDE twice and both times told it was normal and everything will work on day 60. Anyone else experience this? I’m getting a little nervous.

O.K. Thanks. Just so I make sure I am understanding, if our first day is June 10 we can book those FP on March 14 and then our last day I was talking about above which would be June 19 on March 23. Am I figuring that correctly? And we can go ahead and make the FP for our last day at 60 days out even tho we will be staying offsite then?
60 days before June 10 is April 11.

60 days before June 19 is April 20.
When the FP booking open window rolls forward you can book for June 19 on April 20th.

I’m not sure where you are coming up with March dates??

It’s 12:33 AM and we might be eligible for FP at 7AM. Party of 7, Room only 1st night, next day package for 4 nights followed by DVC reservation 3 nights. Just looked at new MDE Friday. When I try to link any of the reservations to a guest, I’m getting “cannot locate that reservation #” or reservation is being managed by:”. “ called GS MDE twice and both times told it was normal and everything will work on day 60. Anyone else experience this? I’m getting a little nervous.
Yes, they gave you correct info.

They really should give out a Warning that people with packages should not open their FP booking area of MDE until 7:00a on their Booking day. The MDE info does not show all info until the exact moment your Booking Window opens at 7:00a.

Yes, they gave you correct info.

They really should give out a Warning that people with packages should not open their FP booking area of MDE until 7:00a on their Booking day. The MDE info does not show all info until the exact moment your Booking Window opens at 7:00a.

Thank you!

Brief question, that I'm sure has been answered:

My window to book FP opens this Wednesday. What time will I be able to log on and actually make the reservation? Will it be open at midnight Orlando time, or is it later (i.e. 6 A.M. Orlando time.)

TIA

Brief question, that I'm sure has been answered:

My window to book FP opens this Wednesday. What time will I be able to log on and actually make the reservation? Will it be open at midnight Orlando time, or is it later (i.e. 6 A.M. Orlando time.)

TIA

7:00a ET, as mentioned at the top of Post #3.

I'm sure this is in the 167 pages of this thread, but maybe someone can direct me as I can't find it easily currently... I don't think it is on the first pages of the sticky, which I have read a bunch (as well as the other helpful FP sticky thread).

If I have a room booked at Beach Club right now, and I make FPs with that reservation's FP window at 60 days, and then a discount comes up (for the exact same dates) at Poly or another onsite resort, and I want to change my room reservation to the Poly/other onsite resort (AFTER I have booked my FPs), will my originally booked FPs be cancelled? These room only discounts are so crazy right now, and I am hoping to find something that is not rack rate (but will be the same dates of stay, as we already have flights and we are using last days left on Military tickets, which expire, so no flexibility on that end). However, my 60 days FP window opens at the end of the week, and I am afraid that if I change to another onsite resort after they are booked, Disney will cancel my FPs if I cancel my current room only reservation?? Does anyone know what happens? We will be onsite, same dates, no matter what. Thanks all; I think I am getting an ulcer!

Thanks so much for your quick reply! I am a planner and try not to make changes to the resort after it's booked, and this is the first time I am going into 60 days without being sure which resort we will ultimately stay in. Thank you again. That eases my mind a lot.

I am considering a split stay (two resorts)one Jan 15-18 and the second Jan 18-21 but buying 5 day tickets with the first package. Will I only be able to book the first three days FP when the 60 day window opens or will all five be available at once? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter