• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have used FP five minutes early on 7DMT. Even if for some reason you cannot use yours early, your SIL can use hers at the end of her time window and wait 5 minutes in the queue. She can allow others to pass until you are able to get in line.
Yes. We were considering this as our backup plan....thanks!

I apologize if this question has already been asked...but I couldn't find it specifically referred to anywhere in this thread (if it was, I must have overlooked it).

Can FastPasses be used for any of the character meet n' greets / photo-ops?

I apologize if this question has already been asked...but I couldn't find it specifically referred to anywhere in this thread (if it was, I must have overlooked it).

Can FastPasses be used for any of the character meet n' greets / photo-ops?
Yes. Mesa has them listed in the Suggested Priorities section.

Here's the condensed version:
MK - Mickey, Tink, Princess Fairytale Hall, Ariel
Epcot - Character Spot: Mickey, Minnie, Goofy
AK - Mic and Min together at Adventurers Outpost

We booked ours last week, and FOP was not available at all for our first AK day, which was 62 days from booking. We found late afternoon (4:45pm) for day 64.
Dang! I was figuring that would be the case. Did the na'vi river have fast passes available? I figured we'd fast pass one and rope drop the other... but I'm sure that's everyone plan.

I tried multiple times & it wouldn't let me. I got 10 extra fastpasses at Magic kingdom on Sunday, so I know how to work MDE, just couldn't ever get 2 Safari fastpasses.
Had one of your original three FPs become an anytime FP that you then used due to the ride being down at some point? If so that may be why it would not let you book safari again.

Dang! I was figuring that would be the case. Did the na'vi river have fast passes available? I figured we'd fast pass one and rope drop the other... but I'm sure that's everyone plan.
Yes, we were able to get Na'vi River Journey for day 62. We took the earliest we saw available, which was 11:55am. (We are a party of 2)

Had one of your original three FPs become an anytime FP that you then used due to the ride being down at some point? If so that may be why it would not let you book safari again.
That's exactly what it was! Happened to us again at EPCOT. Guest services had to fix it for me, it had screwed up my ability to get any others outside our tier. They gave each family member an anytime FP to use to make up for it :)

Is there a way to see what fastpasses are available at a park when you already have fastpasses booked for the same day at a different park?
We're thinking of swapping parks but want to see what fastpasses are available first
Thanks

Is there a way to see what fastpasses are available at a park when you already have fastpasses booked for the same day at a different park?
We're thinking of swapping parks but want to see what fastpasses are available first
Thanks

See Post #2 in the Addendum, linked to in my signature below.

That's exactly what it was! Happened to us again at EPCOT. Guest services had to fix it for me, it had screwed up my ability to get any others outside our tier. They gave each family member an anytime FP to use to make up for it :)
I'm not sure why but when you get an anytime FP, even when you use it, it's like the system doesn't fully get it. So I think you can usually then book a fourth FP but not for a ride you've already ridden. Not sure of all the details but there's some glitch when you get anytime FPs.

See Post #2 in the Addendum, linked to in my signature below.
Thanks, we tried that and it's giving us "remove from party" "selection already at another park" messages, and even when we do that, it takes us back to the choosing a park, then back to the same messages
Probably doesn't help we're on phones

Thanks, we tried that and it's giving us "remove from party" "selection already at another park" messages, and even when we do that, it takes us back to the choosing a park, then back to the same messages
Probably doesn't help we're on phones
The directions are written for using the app.
"+" and then choose guests and continue through any Warnings. It'll allow you to check without losing any booked FPs.

Saturday 9/2 Extra Magic Morning Safari or Kali FP? Currently booked for safari but am seeing higher wait times for Kali.

Last week of August Epcot Soarin or Test Track? Again Booked for soarin but seeing higher wait times for TT.

TIA for any thoughts/advice on these.

I have a MYW ticket for 7 days that I will bridge for two more days for a total park days of 9.

My problem is how can I make 9 days of FP+ at my 60 day mark before I upgrade the ticket to 9 days?

Any thoughts are appreciated !

I have a MYW ticket for 7 days that I will bridge for two more days for a total park days of 9.

My problem is how can I make 9 days of FP+ at my 60 day mark before I upgrade the ticket to 9 days?

Any thoughts are appreciated !

You cannot, sorry.

You cannot, sorry.

Will the following solve my problem? I actually am holding onto two tickets but only plan on using the one as noted. Can I make FP+ on the ticket I am not going to use for the extra two days at the 60 day mark and when I upgrade the other ticket to a 9 day ticket, move the FP+ to the person in MDE with the 9 day ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter