FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am travelling to WDW with my family of 4. Later in the trip my SIL, her daughter and husband will be arriving. We are planning a half day at the MK together and would like to ride 7DMT at the same time. The problem is that her FP+ window is 3:35 to 4:35 pm and ours is 4:40 to 5:40 pm. So technically it doesn't overlap. I have tried several times to modify without success and she is unable to because of a later FP+ selection.

I know it says in the opening information of this thread that often the CM will let you ride 5 min early or 15 min later than your FP+ window.....has anyone had any experience with this on 7DMT? Her daughter REALLY wants to ride a coaster with my two DDs.

I'm park hopping for the first time in years today. I have one FP for FoP for late afternoon. Then we want to go to either Epcot or MK. How/when can I book the FP for the 2nd park?

I'm park hopping for the first time in years today. I have one FP for FoP for late afternoon. Then we want to go to either Epcot or MK. How/when can I book the FP for the 2nd park?
Michelle, if you book a Tier 2 for AK for this morning, as soon as you enter its FP line, you can book FP#3 for Park#2.

That way you don't have to wait until you enter FoP's line.

Are you going to Epcot tomorrow? If so, can you snap a photo of Patriotic Mickey for me? Thanks!

As soon as you scan MB to enter FOP FP line.

Michelle, if you book a Tier 2 for AK for this morning, as soon as you enter its FP line, you can book FP#3 for Park#2.

That way you don't have to wait until you enter FoP's line.

Are you going to Epcot tomorrow? If so, can you snap a photo of Patriotic Mickey for me? Thanks!

Thanks!

DH and ds are still sleeping. I don't see us getting anywhere til after lunch.

Thanks!

DH and ds are still sleeping. I don't see us getting anywhere til after lunch.
Book something close for around the time you arrive, tap the FP touchpoint and then walk away. You'll be able to book FP#3 as soon as you do that - the system just needs to know you are in the park. :)

Book something close for around the time you arrive, tap the FP touchpoint and then walk away. You'll be able to book FP#3 as soon as you do that - the system just needs to know you are in the park. :)
I still have a question about this...suppose you miss the time slot for your FP...can you book another one and would this be considered one of your 3...or can you go to another park and call it 4?

I still have a question about this...suppose you miss the time slot for your FP...can you book another one and would this be considered one of your 3...or can you go to another park and call it 4?

Per post #7:

One additional FP can be selected per guest, subject to availability, using the MDX app or website or at any in-park kiosk once all prebooked FPs are used or expire. When that FP is used or expires, another FP can be scheduled and used (and so on).

If you miss one, you can still Cancel it to open up a slot for the same park or your hopping park.

Or, leave it expired and it counts as using one of your pre-booked FPs.

See the FP FAQ Addendum linked in mesa's Signature. Posts in the Addendum explain how to book for hopping and to acquire another Tier 1 quickly. Always use the "+" in the app to add in FPs when in the park.

If you miss one, you can still Cancel it to open up a slot for the same park or your hopping park.

Or, leave it expired and it counts as using one of your pre-booked FPs.

See the FP FAQ Addendum linked in mesa's Signature. Posts in the Addendum explain how to book for hopping and to acquire another Tier 1 quickly. Always use the "+" in the app to add in FPs when in the park.
Alrighty, thanks, I think I get it now. I missed the "or expired" part. I've played around with the FP site already and I think I have that dialed. I just wasn't sure about the one we may not end up using, say for example we decide to go into a line that ends up being longer than expected and we can't make our FP time. I appreciate the info very much.

Have folks had any luck with getting a 4th FP for something they actually wanted at the end of the night? Last time we were there the rides we really wanted were not available.

Quick question. Some friends are staying onsite for 4 nights, followed by an offsite stay for 4 nights. The onsite portion of their trip is a room only reservation, and park tickets are already purchased and linked to their MDE. When they reach 60 days before the onsite portion of the trip, will they be able to book fast passes for their onsite portion AND offsite portion?

Quick question. Some friends are staying onsite for 4 nights, followed by an offsite stay for 4 nights. The onsite portion of their trip is a room only reservation, and park tickets are already purchased and linked to their MDE. When they reach 60 days before the onsite portion of the trip, will they be able to book fast passes for their onsite portion AND offsite portion?

Per post #4:

• Onsite RO Stay followed by Offsite Stay. The 60-day FP booking window will open at 60 days before the check-in date of the onsite RO stay and will extend until the checkout date of the onsite RO stay. Additionally, the booking window will roll forward (a “rolling 60”) each day beyond the onsite RO checkout date until the guest checks out of the onsite resort. This assumes valid tickets are linked to the MDX account.

Reactions: CJK
For each offsite park day, they'll be able to book at exactly 60-days out.

The FP booking window begins rolling with the first offsite park day. See mesa's Split Stay section linked in his Signature. :)

Reactions: CJK
Have folks had any luck with getting a 4th FP for something they actually wanted at the end of the night? Last time we were there the rides we really wanted were not available.
I guess that depends on what you want.
Only ones we couldn't get as a 4th was 7DMT and Pandora rides

I am travelling to WDW with my family of 4. Later in the trip my SIL, her daughter and husband will be arriving. We are planning a half day at the MK together and would like to ride 7DMT at the same time. The problem is that her FP+ window is 3:35 to 4:35 pm and ours is 4:40 to 5:40 pm. So technically it doesn't overlap. I have tried several times to modify without success and she is unable to because of a later FP+ selection.

I know it says in the opening information of this thread that often the CM will let you ride 5 min early or 15 min later than your FP+ window.....has anyone had any experience with this on 7DMT? Her daughter REALLY wants to ride a coaster with my two DDs.

We have used FP five minutes early on 7DMT. Even if for some reason you cannot use yours early, your SIL can use hers at the end of her time window and wait 5 minutes in the queue. She can allow others to pass until you are able to get in line.

We check in to the POR on a Wednesday and plan to go to AK on Friday. I plan to make our FP at 60 days from check in. Anybody have trouble getting FP+ for FoP with such a short grace period at 60 days? I'm worried that they will all be gone even at 62 days out.

We check in to the POR on a Wednesday and plan to go to AK on Friday. I plan to make our FP at 60 days from check in. Anybody have trouble getting FP+ for FoP with such a short grace period at 60 days? I'm worried that they will all be gone even at 62 days out.
We booked ours last week, and FOP was not available at all for our first AK day, which was 62 days from booking. We found late afternoon (4:45pm) for day 64.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter