Fastest Way To Get From Lax To Dl

disnymjkmom

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We will fly into LAX 11/27/05 and need to get to DL. Any ideas on which is the fastest mode of transportation theDL express, supper shuttle or a taxi?

thanks

The fastest way to DL is by taking a taxi. However, it is also the most expensive. The DL Express is a big bus, and SuperShuttle is a van. I would think that SuperShuttle would be faster of the two.

btw, I drove from LAX to Anaheim Station last night, and it took me 35 minutes from LAX to the DL offramp, averaging 60 mph.

thanks. Does anyone know how much a taxi would cost from the airport to Howard Johnson? If thats too much then I'll look into the super shuttle. thanks again.

We flew into LAX on the 9th of Nov. We had vouchers for the big blue covered in Disney Characters Bus. Anyway, our driver was a riot, it was his last run (6:30 p.m.) and he wanted to go home so he advised us it would be a quick trip to the hotels. Then he followed with "Did any of you see the movie SPEED?" "Well like I said, it is going to be a quick trip!" All 15 people on the bus burst out laughing. The trip was safe but definitely quicker then the trip back to the airport on the following Monday at 7 a.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter