Fast & Furious ride vs Getting slapped in the face

Would you rather ride Fast & Furious or get slapped by a large topless Russian man?

• Fast & Furious

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Give me that palm!

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Is this a serious question, slap obviously

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Is it too early to bulldoze this ride down and build something actually good there? Or is Universal cool with having the worst ride in Orlando?
Their recent additions (Hagrid's, Velocicoaster) are so good they make it even more inconceivable that they have such a bad ride there. Why not revamp it to be a Harry Potter themed ride in London as it's by Diagon Alley?

This ride is pretty underwhelming. Like Kong, this was repurposed from a segment ont he Backlot Tour at Universal Hollywood. As part of the tour, it's fine, but it is basically just a tram cart surrounded by projections. At least with Kong: Skull Island they added a ton of stuff to it, including the animatronic Kong head. F&F just doesn't hold up. I did find the queue part entertaining, but man, that ride.... It's pretty rough.

This ride is pretty underwhelming. Like Kong, this was repurposed from a segment ont he Backlot Tour at Universal Hollywood. As part of the tour, it's fine, but it is basically just a tram cart surrounded by projections. At least with Kong: Skull Island they added a ton of stuff to it, including the animatronic Kong head. F&f just doesn't hold up. I did find the queue part entertaining, but man, that ride.... It's pretty rough.
It's not a good sign when the line and preshow are the highlights. I chose the image from the preshow because that was my favorite part of the ride.

Have never done, but is it worse then Stich was?
I don't think anything can be as bad as Stitch! Stitch can crush you, but if you remove the chance of injury from Stitch, I'd say they are equally bad, or Stitch might be slightly better.

The queue is the best part.

Kong is saved by the outside portion and animatronic at the end. Plus, the movie you are watching is at least interesting and fantastical.

F&F is just a really bad action movie. There's nothing to redeem it, except maybe if you watched the Jimmy Fallon movie first. I'm not sure which is worst.

Their recent additions (Hagrid's, Velocicoaster) are so good they make it even more inconceivable that they have such a bad ride there. Why not revamp it to be a Harry Potter themed ride in London as it's by Diagon Alley?
This is my issue. Velocicoaster and Hagrid's are easily some of the best rides in Orlando and then you have Fast and Furious. If I was running the parks, Fast and Furious and Jimmy Fallon would've been torn down yesterday.

This is my issue. Velocicoaster and Hagrid's are easily some of the best rides in Orlando and then you have Fast and Furious. If I was running the parks, Fast and Furious and Jimmy Fallon would've been torn down yesterday.
I'm hoping they're focusing on EU and once that's complete they can make such changes. Maybe, as I've seen others suggest, replace Jimmy Fallon with a Kowalski's bakery, etc. and/or some New York based Fantastic Beasts stuff?

I'm hoping they're focusing on EU and once that's complete they can make such changes. Maybe, as I've seen others suggest, replace Jimmy Fallon with a Kowalski's bakery, etc. and/or some New York based Fantastic Beasts stuff?
I just want something that is not a screen. I can watch movies at home. I'd rather have another ET type ride than a screen, but I feel like if they do anything, they will just re-theme and put a different movie there instead.

Personally I would like Jimmy Fallon to be replaced with the Secret Life of Pets ride that is at USH. That movie takes place in NYC so it still fits the theme of the area. Also I would just prefer more dark rides with a lot of animatronics and less screens.

I just want something that is not a screen. I can watch movies at home. I'd rather have another ET type ride than a screen, but I feel like if they do anything, they will just re-theme and put a different movie there instead.
Probably, not sure they have the space for a more conventional coaster though I assume those take up more space but I could be wrong. I would say they could put London and NY Ministries of Magic but I assume those would take far more space than they've got plus I suspect they're either trying to avoid making everything HP based, have contractual restrictions, or JKR would prefer to not overdo it.

Personally I would like Jimmy Fallon to be replaced with the Secret Life of Pets ride that is at USH. That movie takes place in NYC so it still fits the theme of the area. Also I would just prefer more dark rides with a lot of animatronics and less screens.

I can't stand Fallon so much that I didn't even ride it on my last trip - it would have been new to me. I just don't care. Now, if the cards had played out differently and it had become a Conan O'Brien ride, I'd be all over it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter