Fantasy 7 night DVC Member Cruise! August 26, 2017! It's a Grand Slam!

I booked BLT for the Friday night before the cruise. Standard studios were gone for Wednesday and Thursday. We'll be at VWL ( the new name escapes me) for Wednesday and Thursday.

We just got back from the 2016 Member Cruise.

Here's a summary of the special events.

Scan_zpsn63xpofv.jpg

and here's a pic of many of the incredible gifts we received!

DSC05049_zpsxgvfary1.jpg

rec'd not pictured above:

hat and door magnets

DSC04052_zpsxpb2zvcv.jpg

specialty local treats were also left in our stateroom at night

New York

DSC04202_zpsqj9pgfrf.jpg

tag3_zpsj8leibfl.jpg

Halifax

DSC04550_zpstgvx4rw7.jpg

tag1_zpslkrzlb6j.jpg

Disney Vacation Club

DSC04792_zpsyxmtoowt.jpg

tag2_zpsbxiq0abh.jpg

:fish::fish::fish:COME JOIN OUR FE GROUP:fish::fish::fish:

PARTICIPANTS:

Poison Ivy and Johnny Quest
Kel-C_D27
Disneylovers - 1 & 2
Shananana
mom4mad
LouiseG
Karen924
Teke3
Bach's mom

Fish Extenders - CLICK HERE FOR FE Basic Information

Click Here for Fish Extender (FE) Photos:

More PHOTOS from the DVC ALASKAN MEMBER CRUISE: FE gifts here

NEW SIGNUPS: ALL ARE WELCOME! IF YOU'D LIKE TO JOIN, JUST LET US KNOW HERE ON THE DIS.
I WILL CIRCULATE A DETAILED LIST VIA PM TO OUR GROUP ONLY.

SEND ME A PM WITH THE FOLLOWING INFO:

WHO IS IN YOUR GROUP
AGES OF ANYONE UNDER 18
Cabin # -
ANY CELEBRATIONS (birthdays, anniversaries, etc)
ANY Allergies/SPECIAL REQUESTS
Favorite Characters

I was on DCL website and wondering when we be able to use the planning center for our cruise? Would like to research the different excursions we might be able to choose from. This will be the first time to Tortola.

I was on DCL website and wondering when we be able to use the planning center for our cruise? Would like to research the different excursions we might be able to choose from. This will be the first time to Tortola.

Our first time to Tortola, & when I go to the general shore excursion place on DCL, there are some listed like this one:
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/port-adventures/tortola-virgin-islands-day-at-baths/

There are others, & there is no guarantee that all will be offered, but I think it's a start.

Also, I would go on the cruise board here and ask people what they have done and enjoyed.

Hi.
This is my first time posting to this thread.... or really any... It's not my norm, but I thought I would see if anyone in mothers and my age group may be interested in linking up for a FISH exchange. If I am in the wrong area some direction would be great!

We are 50+ and don't travel with kids and for all the DVC cruises we have gone on this is just something we never did. Hence we are newbies at it....

Hi.
This is my first time posting to this thread.... or really any... It's not my norm, but I thought I would see if anyone in mothers and my age group may be interested in linking up for a FISH exchange. If I am in the wrong area some direction would be great!

We are 50+ and don't travel with kids and for all the DVC cruises we have gone on this is just something we never did. Hence we are newbies at it....
:welcome:

I love your Disboard name!

PARTICIPANTS:

Kel-C_D27
Disneylovers - 1 & 2
Shananana
mom4mad
LouiseG
Karen924
Teke3
Bach's mom
Vivica

NEW SIGNUPS: ALL ARE WELCOME! IF YOU'D LIKE TO JOIN, JUST LET US KNOW HERE ON THE DIS.

WHO IS IN YOUR GROUP
AGES OF ANYONE UNDER 18
Cabin # -
Favorite Characters

Have fun with the Disboard FE group!

We're under 300 days to go! - Think it's too early to begin packing?

We are booked on this one as well. We're 3 families - two children will be 8 (boy and girl) and two girls 11/12. It's our first DVC cruise (actually our friend is the DVC member). Have booked our air and hotel. Have not read through this thread yet - may be interested in the candy exchange but guess we have enough time to decide!

We are booked on this one as well. We're 3 families - two children will be 8 (boy and girl) and two girls 11/12. It's our first DVC cruise (actually our friend is the DVC member). Have booked our air and hotel. Have not read through this thread yet - may be interested in the candy exchange but guess we have enough time to decide!

Glad you joined the thread!!

Just back from the Magic NYC to San Juan. A great cruise on my least favorite Dis ship (too small-very crowded)! Oh...and someone stole one of the gifts out of our Fish Extender. Really NOT happy about that!!

So we are in for the Candy Exchange. Do I need to give names? I assume you give candy for everyone in the stateroom? Will there be multiple groups if there are many families wanting to join?

What is the postcard exchange? That is probably something we'd like to do as well.

Just back from the Magic NYC to San Juan. A great cruise on my least favorite Dis ship (too small-very crowded)! Oh...and someone stole one of the gifts out of our Fish Extender. Really NOT happy about that!!

So we are in for the Candy Exchange. Do I need to give names? I assume you give candy for everyone in the stateroom? Will there be multiple groups if there are many families wanting to join?

What is the postcard exchange? That is probably something we'd like to do as well.
:-)
We are on the NYC to San Juan cruise next year!

Right now, I am noting interest in the Candy Exchange not taking cabins or names. Signup will be later. The groups will be between 6-11 people, and I do try to keep groups in a general area of ship if I can.

Tonight we are in Pigeon Forge waiting for Dolly's concert!

Regarding the Candy Exchange. I'm still enjoying some treats from this year's Candy Exchange. The newest treat I am eating is a Watermelon Gummy Candy from Japan! It is different from what I am used to, and it is very delicious.

Interest in Candy Exchange
KashasMom
Karen924
bobbiwoz
pekollie

Since we have sea days, would anyone be interested in organizing Mixology or other beverage tastings for the group?

Someone mentioned Post card exchange. Would this be before the cruise, say in June, to just connect with others on the group? Is anyone interested in doing that?

We will meet the night before at Bay Lake's Top of the World Lounge. If you are staying on site anywhere, plan to join us!

Bobbi

Is it too late to join the FE? I couldn't find any other FE groups for this cruise...

And because this is a DVC cruise, could I make a suggestion to add the cabin's join year? I'd love to personalize gifts with the year they joined. (Just throwing that out there!)

PARTICIPANTS:

Kel-C_D27
Disneylovers - 1 & 2
Shananana
mom4mad
LouiseG
Karen924
Teke3
Bach's mom
Vivica

WHO IS IN YOUR GROUP
AGES OF ANYONE UNDER 18
Cabin # -
Favorite Characters

Is it too late to join the FE? I couldn't find any other FE groups for this cruise...

And because this is a DVC cruise, could I make a suggestion to add the cabin's join year? I'd love to personalize gifts with the year they joined. (Just throwing that out there!)

Hi.

:welcome: To our cruise meet and welcome to the Disboards!

It's not too late to join the Fish Extender Group.

In order to participate in the FE, you must have a reply count of 10 posts here on the Disboards. The list will only be circulated via "Private Conversation" sent to your inbox on the Dis. Since you guys just joined with only 1 post, you cannot access this feature in your profile yet. You must have a minimum of 10 posted messages here on the Dis in order to do so.

I've created a thread here on the test board you can use to help get started. http://www.disboards.com/threads/fantasy-dvc-cruise-testing-board.3543324/
Otherwise, you can just post 9 more times on our thread here.

Once your post count reaches 10, simply click on my name "poison ivy" under my avatar and "start a conversation"

SEND ME THE FOLLOWING INFO:
WHO IS IN YOUR GROUP
AGES OF ANYONE UNDER 18
Cabin # -
Favorite Characters

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter