Fantasmic! Superthread - Or Everything You Need To Know About Fantasmic at Disneyland

id take the 5:50 dinner maybe ask for a later f pass?

Yeah. I wonder if they will though? Pretty sure someone said only 6:30pm and onward reservations would get the 10:45 FP.

I've heard that they will be doing the fireworks projections in the F! area, so you could see the 9pm show and stay seated there for the fireworks. You will have a perfect view of them in the sky, you'll just miss out on whatever is happening around the castle.

That could be an option. At least we wouldn't be eating at a ridiculous hour as well.

It's basically 5:50pm BB reservation, 9pm Fantasmic (and hopefully see some fireworks), 1am Paint the Night, or 9pm Paint the Night/Fireworks, 8:45pm BB reservation (so would miss most of Paint the Night/Fireworks anyway), and 10:45pm Fantasmic.

I'm beginning to think you're right Angrose & JadeDarkstar.

Can anyone please confirm how long Fantasmic goes for?

So if the weather report isn't looking good they do allow you to cancel the BB reserved package?

So if the weather report isn't looking good they do allow you to cancel the BB reserved package?

If you cancel your reservation the day of, or you don't check in, you'll still be charged the $10 fee per person. If you still want to eat there you can just request a regular dinner instead of the Fantasmic package when you check in.

If you cancel your reservation the day of, or you don't check in, you'll still be charged the $10 fee per person. If you still want to eat there you can just request a regular dinner instead of the Fantasmic package when you check in.
Thank you!

There have not been any dates available for the BB or the RBT package past 6/30. Does anyone know if they are discontinuing this for July?

I know many changes were made to Fantasmic seating and have had a hard time figuring things out. Is the box dessert/seating option still available? We are going next February and I was saving up for that as a gift for my parents.

No they don't have that anymore. Now they have no seats any where. Now you can't get a good view with out a pricey dinning option. I have been hearing so many horror stories about F its off the must do /want to do list for us.
We loved lining up early and ppl watching having dinner and sitting on a blanket. Now that's gone.
I wanted to do the box dessert seating too I'm bummed they don't have it any more.

Fast pass and standby viewing and return areas have been changed as of yesterday, just a heads up. Yellow still entered by the dock and has the lower center to stage left area while blue enters the New Orleans Sq. somewhere, and has the upper center to stage right areas. Standby lines up by Harbor galley down towards critter country, and they have the Pirates flair and over area. I do think there are small pockets of standby still throughout the viewing areas but as is just started yesterday, I'm not exactly sure...

Is it currently possible to stand by the light tower without a FP?

Sorry if this has been answered but…we're going to be in the park *touch wood* on Sunday Oct 4th and although we're in the parks for 4 days this is likely to be our only chance to see Fantasmic. I know it'll be busy (gay days too) so we're thinking of doing the Aladdin package. I'd like to do BB but there's nothing on the menu I'll eat (yes I'm picky) and it's a lot of money to not eat. If we tried to get a later food pick up do you think it's possible to watch DF and/or the parade then head over to F! or will we end up with bad seating/sitting - I'm only 5ft 2 so I need to not have a sea of 6ft people stood in front of me. Thanks

Sorry, this SuperThread is so old, once I read page one and then jumped to the Feb 2015 link it gave completely different information. So confusing!

Sorry, this SuperThread is so old, once I read page one and then jumped to the Feb 2015 link it gave completely different information. So confusing!
Te information was all up to date until last December. Then Disney changed how Fantasmic seating worked. This is discussed at the very top of the first post.

:wizard:

Fantasmic is bookable 60 days before right? It won't let me book for weekend of oct 3rd yet??

Te information was all up to date until last December. Then Disney changed how Fantasmic seating worked. This is discussed at the very top of the first post.

:wizard:

And, also, at the bottom of your first post on page 1 it says that it was edited in February of this year, so it's not as though the last edit date was in 2010 or something.

Fantasmic is bookable 60 days before right? It won't let me book for weekend of oct 3rd yet??

Disneyland Dining has been having issues with taking reservations for dates starting 10/1. They've opened up a number of ressies for 10/1-10/3, including WOC dining for 10/1 and 10/2, but are still having issues with F! on 10/3. When I called Dining this morning, they urged me to call back tomorrow (8/5) with the hope that F!'s on 10/3 and 10/4 will be loaded into the reservation system by then.

Disneyland Dining has been having issues with taking reservations for dates starting 10/1. They've opened up a number of ressies for 10/1-10/3, including WOC dining for 10/1 and 10/2, but are still having issues with F! on 10/3. When I called Dining this morning, they urged me to call back tomorrow (8/5) with the hope that F!'s on 10/3 and 10/4 will be loaded into the reservation system by then.

Fab thanks :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter