Fantasmic Dining Package with Wheelchair

serenitynow

DIS Veteran
We have a Mama Melrose Fantasmic reservation scheduled in in June. I use a wheelchair. Will I be able to sit with my family in the reserved seating area for Fantasmic dining packages or will have to sit in the very farthest top row because of my wheelchair?

We have a Mama Melrose Fantasmic reservation scheduled in in June. I use a wheelchair. Will I be able to sit with my family in the reserved seating area for Fantasmic dining packages or will have to sit in the very farthest top row because of my wheelchair?
in the package viewing area you and one member of your group will be seated in the back row with the rest of your party seat in front of you on the next row. been there and done that with a large group and an ECV

There is definitely an area at the back. I thought I had noticed a place in the front row. Seems that I did.

https://plandisney.disney.go.com/question/reserved-seats-fantasmic-dining-event-wheelchair-530256/
We haven’t done the dining package (or even Fantasmic) since it reopened.
We did sit in the accessible first row on one trip. Unless they added more spots, there are very limited seats in the front row,
Also, be prepared that guests the first few rows will likely get wet from the mist from the water screens

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter