Fantasmic Dining Package issues booking

Which would be fine - if they did it 60-70 days in advance!
Wait until they change park hours and add ADRs 2 weeks before check in. That throws off extended hours (MK 11-1am). But fortunately (or not) Mk doesn’t have extended hours when the parties are on. Epcot doesn’t usually change, but I would expect AK hours to be added and extended hours to change (relatively new offering).

https://www.disboards.com/threads/updated-park-hours-and-new-adrs.3831833/

Last edited:
Dining packages are available in October on the website as of a couple of minutes ago.

Website ended up timing out, but I was able to book a package for 10/25 on the app.

What is the price difference between the packages?

update: Hollywood & Vine: $12 more for adults and $9 for kids

Last edited:
They're gone again! Hopefully temporary, but even the dates some of you booked are just showing up as totally full, even though there's availability in the next few days. Nothing after maybe 10/10 or so. Is there any pattern about when they release new batches of reservations? Today is my 60+10 and I was ready to settle for any of 3 restaurants, but there's literally nothing. Pout.

They're gone again! Hopefully temporary, but even the dates some of you booked are just showing up as totally full, even though there's availability in the next few days. Nothing after maybe 10/10 or so. Is there any pattern about when they release new batches of reservations? Today is my 60+10 and I was ready to settle for any of 3 restaurants, but there's literally nothing. Pout.

I'm like you. I wanted Dec 8.
For what it's worth, it was showing up for Dec 11 and onward.
I thought that might just mean it was sold out through Dec 10th.

We had a resort reservation that beginning yesterday should have allowed us to book through 12/5 (63 days out), which was the date we wanted. However the calendar was only allowing us to book 60 days out to 12/2, but there was plenty of availability on all days. We booked all of our other resort reservations which were more than 60 days out without issue, so this was specific to Fantasmic Dining.

Around lunchtime yesterday, all of the availability for all days went away. Now all I see is plenty of availability today, but no dates in the future. We called and spoke to a CM who said she was reporting the situation to her supervisor to see if it was a glitch, but said it could also be an operational move and they may have pulled all of the inventory by design.

She brought up the booking fiasco from a month ago that began this thread, so her advice was to just keep your eyes on the inventory.

Last edited:
We had a resort reservation that beginning yesterday should have allowed us to book through 12/5 (63 days out), which was the date we wanted. However the calendar was only allowing us to book 60 days out to 12/2, but there was plenty of availability on all days. We booked all of our other resort reservations which were more than 60 days out without issue, so this was specific to Fantasmic Dining.

Around lunchtime yesterday, all of the availability for all days went away. Now all I see is plenty of availability today, but no dates in the future. We called and spoke to a CM who said she was reporting the situation to her supervisor to see if it was a glitch, but said it could also be an operational move and they may have pulled all of the inventory by design.

She brought up the booking fiasco from a month ago that began this thread, so her advice was to just keep your eyes on the inventory.
Thanks for this! This is great to know. I was a little flabbergasted that there wasn't any availability for it on a 60+6, or 7, or 8
I ended up making a horrible backup reservation for it on a different day (60+10) that would totally screw up my plans, but I'm glad for the anecdotes. I am most certainly going to keep and eye on it.

Thanks for this! This is great to know. I was a little flabbergasted that there wasn't any availability for it on a 60+6, or 7, or 8
I ended up making a horrible backup reservation for it on a different day (60+10) that would totally screw up my plans, but I'm glad for the anecdotes. I am most certainly going to keep and eye on it.
I would just set an alert for the date, time, and restaurant you want. I did that so I knew when they released the packages again for the missing dates and was able to get my reservation for 11/4 in September.

ETA: Packages for 11/4 did not appear until 9/21, which is the date I was able to finally book it.

Last edited:
My date opens tomorrow and I was thinking to see if I need to get up early or if the Fantasmic! package would still be available when I get up at 6:00 (instead of adjusting to 4:00!) and saw no availability! Hoping it is just a fluke with the system? Or that they are adding shows, something! Surely they aren't all gone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter