Fantasmic Dining Package issues booking

Checked today and yesterday, all days show available for our trip through Thanksgiving; however, no dates work after the end of September. Tried google on my laptop and used by iphone and got the same result whether in a regular window, a private window (on both) or using the app. Frustrating.
Can you screenshot some in Nov. I see no availability

8E24D964-51F7-47B0-93E4-E5C1A090669D.png

This is what I get on my phone safari. It’s not right as there are always some availability. The search engine is overloaded

ADBE2F25-C17C-47A4-BD34-8FD51D9962A4.jpeg

Last edited:
Had to search for Fantasmic dining but I see no availability for any party size on Oct 29 or Nov 1

F7DC6D4A-022C-44B2-AC20-9DEFE3F23F84.png

Unfortunately, the dining system treats each reservation separately, so you won't be able to make reservations beyond your first check-out date until your second check-in date. Pre-Covid, it was possible to book across multiple reservations but they've since changed how it works. It's worth calling and asking, however. I have heard of exceptions being made if you get the right CM on the other end of the line.
Yes, thank you. This is exactly what happened. A very nice CM named Casper helped me over the phone.

Ok so reading my earlier post it was a bit confusing. What I meant was the dates are blue thereby indicating I can book, but any date after the last date in September, as you go through and select party size and such, it says there's no availability. This simply isn't possible in my mind. I can't see how all of October and all of November through the 25th would already be gone.

Checked today and yesterday, all days show available for our trip through Thanksgiving; however, no dates work after the end of September. Tried google on my laptop and used by iphone and got the same result whether in a regular window, a private window (on both) or using the app. Frustrating.
I checked the dates the second show was added to the last week of Sept (Sun, Tue and Thur & Fri) and no Fantasmic packages are showing (under things to do; but they are for Sept 21 - for 4 guests; Sept 21 doesn’t show 5 guests at all).

Now so am showing nothing for Sept 21. This is crazy

I've been checking since we were at the 60+9 time frame for November, and nothing was available. I'm thinking the packages haven't been released yet.

Ok so reading my earlier post it was a bit confusing. What I meant was the dates are blue thereby indicating I can book, but any date after the last date in September, as you go through and select party size and such, it says there's no availability. This simply isn't possible in my mind. I can't see how all of October and all of November through the 25th would already be gone.
That probably means they’re getting ready to release them; probably in the next day or so. Phew!

I just texted with a cm who claims the packages haven't gone away and are subject to availability. I asked how it was possible that there are a bunch available today but NONE after that, and they texted me to check earlier in the day lol

I just texted with a cm who claims the packages haven't gone away and are subject to availability. I asked how it was possible that there are a bunch available today but NONE after that, and they texted me to check earlier in the day lol
The next day packages are the cancellations. People cancel 24 hours before. They’re still editing the packages for the weeks where the second show was just added.

People whose ADR window just opened might be able to see packages if the second show has already been permanently added.

End of Sept-mid Nov is in the works.

Just got off of the phone with a CM, Burle, and he said they simply haven't released them yet. No firm date as to when that would be, but he felt confident it would be in the next few days to a week. So he said we are just going to have to keep checking back.

They haven’t been released. It’s obvious since none of the dates are working past September. Chill your beans, everyone.
All I know is if I was Going first week or two of Oct , I would be a little frustrated. Since they want us to do all this planning ahead , which we all do, It would be nice to be able to have plans set for two weeks from now. I understand they need to re set the times, especially with Jollywood coming into play, but this is kinda ridiculous since they apparently have the times set for fantasmic already, just saying

All I know is if I was Going first week or two of Oct , I would be a little frustrated. Since they want us to do all this planning ahead , which we all do, It would be nice to be able to have plans set for two weeks from now. I understand they need to re set the times, especially with Jollywood coming into play, but this is kinda ridiculous since they apparently have the times set for fantasmic already, just saying
Agreed. Hard enough to plan without Disney failing to allow us to plan based on their 60-day criteria. Also, doesn't offer a lot of confidence that when they do release them, they'll go out the full 60+ days. Maybe they'll only release through October and leave the Nov/Dec people hanging....

Agreed. Hard enough to plan without Disney failing to allow us to plan based on their 60-day criteria. Also, doesn't offer a lot of confidence that when they do release them, they'll go out the full 60+ days. Maybe they'll only release through October and leave the Nov/Dec people hanging....
They like to release a week or two at a time (last year).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter