FAMILY TRIP TO WDW

Thank you for posting LizabethSwan. We have fun everytime we get together which is practically every day.

Thanks for reading bmbmd.

Found your TR today and read the whole thing. Sounds like you had a great time! You got some nice pics too. I always like to see character pictures even though we never go to the meet and greets. I sometimes want to but my DH won't and I don't want to go by myself.

Thank you rndmr2. Now listen, if I can get my picture taken with those rock music guys, you can get your picture taken with the characters all by yourself! You'd be surprised at how many adults get in line. You won't be alone.

Whew! I finally had time to sit down and read this whole thing! Great trip report Angelrose! I'm so excited for you that you have two more trips planned for this year. We do several trips to Disneyland within a 12 month period and go as many times as we can every few years.

It's so fun seeing the pictures and your narratives are like being there. The grands are growing up so fast!

(I also have fond memories of the old Lawrence Welk show - my parents watched it every Saturday night.)

What a wonderful story! I just read it from beginning to end with a big smile on my face as well. You are a fantastic Grandma with a family of beautiful smiles! Thank you for sharing!

I loved this trip report!!!! You go me so excited, we are leaving for WDW in 3 weeks!!

Just read your entire trip report this afternoon. I enjoyed it very much! Trying to take my mind off of a family tragic event that happened a few weeks ago. Your grandchildren are adorable!

Hi minniecarousel. Thanks for reading.

Thank you cgersic for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Hi snappyd. Now I want to hear all about your trip when you get back.

Thank you TeresaNJ. I'm so sorry about your tragic event and I'm glad that my trip report helped put a smile on your face. And thank you for the compliment on my grandchildren. They sure keep me going!

What a wonderful report! You and your family are a riot! I love your enthusiasm and positive attitude. We are heading to Disney in 10 days with a group of 6 adults and 4 kids and I am looking forward to it even more now!

Thank you so much VeronicaZS. We do have a lot of laughs every time we get together. You will have a wonderful time at Disney.

I just read your report, I really enjoyed it. Congrats to Karen for doing the marathon. It looks like you all had a great time. We are also going in October and very excited for the trip! Thanks for the trip report!

Thanks for reading disneyAndi14. Karen did the 10K and the half marathon and we are so proud of her for doing so well. We can't wait for the Food and Wine Festival in October. It will be my first time for that. Chuck and Karen went for their 10th anniversary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter