family old disney pics found

Wow! My father also has slides, but he didn't take all that many pictures. I know that somewhere in their house there are slides from our first Disney World trip in January, 1972. I'll need to go look when I'm there for Easter.

If you find them, you and the OP need to find the thread Im talking about and add them to the thread.

i hope you find what you are looking for. Love the dis.

Last edited:
Glad to hear you preserved those memories OP. Not unusual that some people find no interest in old disney pix, family pix. Just here on the DIS where we die hard disney people can’t imagine Not wanting to see Anything disney ( or family pix) ...some here chomping at the bit, hoping you will post a few of your favorite finds, lol.

I have a pix of my mom (RIP) from’72 on Main Street, at MK... I grew up on Disney vacations, so many memories... I took that pix and have brought it back to Disney at Special times over the years.
( my nieces sweet 16 gathering, an Anniversary, birthday celebration, Holiday) and while holding her pix, stand at the Same location, take a pix and include my mom.
Memories...

Glad ur hubby enjoyed the “ treasure” and ur dedication to keep it alive.

Glad to hear you preserved those memories OP. Not unusual that some people find no interest in old disney pix, family pix. Just here on the DIS where we die hard disney people can’t imagine Not wanting to see Anything disney ( or family pix) ...some here chomping at the bit, hoping you will post a few of your favorite finds, lol.

I have a pix of my mom (RIP) from’72 on Main Street, at MK... I grew up on Disney vacations, so many memories... I took that pix and have brought it back to Disney at Special times over the years.
( my nieces sweet 16 gathering, an Anniversary, birthday celebration, Holiday) and while holding her pix, stand at the Same location, take a pix and include my mom.
Memories...

Glad ur hubby enjoyed the “ treasure” and ur dedication to keep it alive.
How exactly do I download some pics on these threads? Never did it before.... thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter