Fall/Fall Advantage 2009 Hopefuls!!

FA 09
June 15th - Jan 2
Merchandising
Still waiting to see if I got the PI, but happy to be a Cast Member either way!

I also got Attractions, and I'll be checking in on August 10th. Perhaps I'll see you there!

Awsome! I will keep an eye out for you. :)

Got another Attractions Fall '09 here. Just got my letter today!!!:cheer2:

Ditto! Got mine today too! Attractions FA 09!

FA 09
June 15th - Jan 2
Merchandising
Still waiting to see if I got the PI, but happy to be a Cast Member either way!

Congrats everyone! :)

I got my letter today and I didn't make it, unfortunately.I'll be trying again next year though! Good luck to everyone else.:cheer2:

my dd got a letter today saying theyare still going over her app..I'm sorry you didnt get in,maybe the timing isnt just right,try again next time! :hug:

::still dancing::

I got my email today and I'll be leaving May 20th!

I got Attractions!! yay!!!

SO I MADE IT!!! FINALLY!! I just took forever to get my class schedule and housing for next year and struggle through the crappy web design and then came back right before I took the bus home from college and there it was!!! I ripped it open, cried some, then ran upstairs and packed and came home lol. I paid and registered tonight so it's offical!!! I got one of my 2nd choices it was between Character Attedant and Attractions and I got Character Attendant (the closest I can get after my first choice of performer, so I'm as close as can be and also backstage and onstage and also my top choice!!) for Fall Advantage 2009!! So, yea, I was freaking out again and I got my answer. AHH!!! Big sigh of relief. Going down May 20th, as soon as possible when I get out of school!! Can't wait to meet everyone!!
Have a Truly Magical Day!!
Goofster18

I am so sorry to everyone who didn't make it-I know how you feel. I auditioned to be a fur character last semester and didn't make it :(
But I just applied for Fall of '09 and I have my phone interview on Monday! I am so excited! I really want Photopass, Character Attendant, Merchandising, Full Service FB, or Hospitality.

SO I MADE IT!!! FINALLY!! I just took forever to get my class schedule and housing for next year and struggle through the crappy web design and then came back right before I took the bus home from college and there it was!!! I ripped it open, cried some, then ran upstairs and packed and came home lol. I paid and registered tonight so it's offical!!! I got one of my 2nd choices it was between Character Attedant and Attractions and I got Character Attendant (the closest I can get after my first choice of performer, so I'm as close as can be and also backstage and onstage and also my top choice!!) for Fall Advantage 2009!! So, yea, I was freaking out again and I got my answer. AHH!!! Big sigh of relief. Going down May 20th, as soon as possible when I get out of school!! Can't wait to meet everyone!!
Goofster18

:dance3:CONGRATS!!:dance3:

Goofster18
yeah! congrats to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter