Fall/Fall Advantage 2008

How were you able to check off working in the MK? I thought you didn't have a choice!

Please let me know, thanks!

It was on the role check-off list, when I checked off qsf&b on the top, and right under was quick-service food and beverage-Magic Kingdom. Plus I also, emailed my recruiter for a request to work at the MK (Main street or Hollywood studios)

It was on the role check-off list, when I checked off qsf&b on the top, and right under was quick-service food and beverage-Magic Kingdom. Plus I also, emailed my recruiter for a request to work at the MK (Main street or Hollywood studios)

I checked off MK too! I really want Casey's or the Main Street Ice Cream Parlor.

I checked off MK too! I really want Casey's or the Main Street Ice Cream Parlor.

I didnt check off MK because i hadnt planned on marking it so i didnt know that there was a different box for the MK. :confused3 I really wanted to work at the ice cream parlor, but im not sure if I could because I didnt check it.

I didnt check off MK because i hadnt planned on marking it so i didnt know that there was a different box for the MK. :confused3 I really wanted to work at the ice cream parlor, but im not sure if I could because I didnt check it.

Might want to contact the recruiter listed on your role offer packet, they should be able to mark that you are receptive to MK QSR, and would like to work at the Main Street Ice Cream Parlor. I'm not completely sure, but this may be a shared with the Main Street Bakery, just FYI.

I have another question:rolleyes1

Can cps work in the world showcase? Ive had 5 years of German and was supposed to study abroad(not enough money:sad1:). I would really love to be somewhere in the Germany Pavillion. Do you guys know if regular CPs are put there, or only international students?

And BTW Thanks to all of the alumni for the great information and patience you've had answering everyones questions.

I have another question:rolleyes1

Can cps work in the world showcase? Ive had 5 years of German and was supposed to study abroad(not enough money:sad1:). I would really love to be somewhere in the Germany Pavillion. Do you guys know if regular CPs are put there, or only international students?

And BTW Thanks to all of the alumni for the great information and patience you've had answering everyones questions.

Unfortunately, only international hosts and hostesses can work at their nation's respective World Showcase Pavilion. It's in an effort to maintain a certain level of authenticity of the Wold Showcase Pavilions.

It may be possible to be housed with international students, though. You'll need to ask about this possibility during check-in.

I should be all ready for this now! I just took my interview today, so now comes the two weeks of waiting :sad: I'm hoping it goes by kind of quickly. I faxed and sent my application (it'll be there tomorrow at noon) in an effort to speed the process up. I even used Disney stamps and a Mickey message label :rotfl:

I should be all ready for this now! I just took my interview today, so now comes the two weeks of waiting :sad: I'm hoping it goes by kind of quickly. I faxed and sent my application (it'll be there tomorrow at noon) in an effort to speed the process up. I even used Disney stamps and a Mickey message label :rotfl:

good luck!! i've been waiting for two and a half weeks now.

Same here hopefully I will get something on main street, especially the bakery??? Can CP and have Cp worked at the bakery???? I love sweets and love to bake anything, baking is one of my hobbies. The person who gets to be my room and roomates will love me b/c I love to bake!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:
good luck!! i've been waiting for two and a half weeks now.

I didn't receive my letter until exactly 5 weeks!!!!!!!!! and maybe a day!!!!

you are so cool! I love the Disney stamps.:smickey: :genie: ::dumbo: :thumbsup2

Insanity. I'll go nuts in 5 weeks.

Yea, I was pretty much losing my mind after really the 3rd week. Everyone I knew hat got their letter, and I had begun to think I was going to get rejected, then after 4 week going into the 5th, I checked my mail and a "Big Walt Disney Company envelope" was their. To tell the truth, I torn the envelope open, LOL!!!!!!! I was so excited, trust and believe me, I know its hard waiting but it was well worth the reward in the end.

I faxed and sent my application (it'll be there tomorrow at noon) in an effort to speed the process up. I even used Disney stamps and a Mickey message label :rotfl:

LOL I did the same thing, and got mine in a week and a half so maybe there is magic in the stamps?:lmao:

no, it wasnt the stamps. I used a Disney stamp and my acceptance took almost exactly 5 weeks. I even have a Disneyish fax cover sheet that I used for my fax.

It did work to get me a good role, though. :cool1:

So apparently I am coming in Fall 08!!! I have no idea when or of my role, but I've been talking back and forth all day with my recruiter, HR Compliance lady and the ADA Placement guy. I keep getting told what to do "when" I get my packet. So YAY! I have no clue what I'll be doing or where I am going or anything else that is going on lol. I was told just yesterday they could not work with my disability, and today everything is turned around. I just hope its not too good to be true!

So apparently I am coming in Fall 08!!! I have no idea when or of my role, but I've been talking back and forth all day with my recruiter, HR Compliance lady and the ADA Placement guy. I keep getting told what to do "when" I get my packet. So YAY! I have no clue what I'll be doing or where I am going or anything else that is going on lol. I was told just yesterday they could not work with my disability, and today everything is turned around. I just hope its not too good to be true!

wow thats great! thats wonderful to hear that they changed their mind!:goodvibes

Wow, congrats! :thumbsup2

:eek: Remember my post about waiting two and a half weeks? Guess what was waiting for me in my mailbox today.........

FALL '08 MAIN ENTRANCE OPERATIONS!!!

Still not 100%, but i'm pretty sure. I'm happy it's fall and not fall advantage. :eek:, i know. i need the two months to prepare. :lmao: Maybe patterson court will be open by then...

Great news!!! Make sure to keep us posted.

:eek: Remember my post about waiting two and a half weeks? Guess what was waiting for me in my mailbox today.........

FALL '08 MAIN ENTRANCE OPERATIONS!!!

Still not 100%, but i'm pretty sure. I'm happy it's fall and not fall advantage. :eek:, i know. i need the two months to prepare. :lmao: Maybe patterson court will be open by then...

Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter