****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello we will be there May 10th-27th If anyone is going before then it would be super neat if someone could get in touch with me to send my 4 boys a postard.I will then return the favor to someone.....message me and then we can give info and such thanks

Hello! We are bringing our kids for the first time June 13-20. I would love to have them each receive a postcard before we leave, and we can send postcards to another family as well.

Please pm me if you could either send me a card or want us to send you one. :-) I can probably get cards off to 2 families (or one family wanting multiple cards).

Thanks!

We've filled our limit, have fun everyone! If you pm'd me please check for a response in case I need more info. :goodvibes

I will be visiting WDW May 23-26. Just a short trip this time, but would like to participate in this wonderful spreading of pixie dust. I would like to send 10 postcards. This is the 1st time I have done this, so I may have questions before I leave. I know I need names, ages, fave characters and addresses. Also, when the child will be visiting WDW and maybe even where they will be staying or maybe a fave restaurant on property. (Just to make it more personal.)
Do I buy postcards there? Or download from DISigners here? I know Disney_Michelle has postcards with different characters. Also, do I get the fave character to autograph the back (if I see the character) or just sign it from that character myself? If I know what resort they will be staying at would it be appropriate to get a postcard from that resort? I am just worried because my character signature is not going to look anything like their autograph. Is there a way to print stickers with their sigs and use that? I just don't think a sticker would be personal enough. Am I putting too much thought into this? I would hate for a child to get one and say, "That is not how Mickey writes!"....
Fill me in. I really want to do this.

adctd2WDW~ I have only done this once but I bought the cards from WDW and mailed them from there.I had some of them signed from the characters but if I didn't come across them,I just signed them after writing a special note myself. I don't think it matters about the signature,I could be wrong.I lovedddddd doing this because I requested girls and loved shopping for girly princess cards (I have no girls).It really was one of the highlights of my trip.

Could someone send my son a card? We aren't going until Sept. but my son lovesssssssss "Mick Mouse" and loves the castle.Bless his heart every time he see's a cell phone tower,for some reason he thinks it is " dinney wald". I think in his 3 year old mind ,they remind him of the castle??:confused3
Anyway could someone send him one with Mickey and the castle? Even when we get mail (ads) from Disney ,he holds on to them forever. Doesn't matter what the message says or anything,he will love it no matter what.It will make him happy so of course will make this mommy happy!

adctd2WDW~ I have only done this once but I bought the cards from WDW and mailed them from there.I had some of them signed from the characters but if I didn't come across them,I just signed them after writing a special note myself. I don't think it matters about the signature,I could be wrong.I lovedddddd doing this because I requested girls and loved shopping for girly princess cards (I have no girls).It really was one of the highlights of my trip.

Could someone send my son a card? We aren't going until Sept. but my son lovesssssssss "Mick Mouse" and loves the castle.Bless his heart every time he see's a cell phone tower,for some reason he thinks it is " dinney wald". I think in his 3 year old mind ,they remind him of the castle??:confused3
Anyway could someone send him one with Mickey and the castle? Even when we get mail (ads) from Disney ,he holds on to them forever. Doesn't matter what the message says or anything,he will love it no matter what.It will make him happy so of course will make this mommy happy!

I can send one when I go at the end of may,I can send it june 1sr when i leave I dont know if thats too soon for you just pm me if you want me 2

We are leaving in two weeks. My kids received a postcard a couple weeks back and it was amazing!! I am doing this for one family already when we are there from May 6-13 and would be willing to do a couple more if anyone needs it!! Pm me if you would like me to.... :flower3:

We are leaving in 2 days! I can do 5 cards!

PM me right away so I can get the info written down!

So the first 5 to PM me!

Thanks, Dana:yay:

We will be at WDW June 19-26. I would be happy to get a postcard of the castle signed by Mic Mouse, as my son calls him, and send it to him while we are there. Would this be too early? I could hold on to it if you would rather have it sent later. Just PM me and let me know. I've got someone sending my kids one and I would like to pass along a little pixie dust myself!:wizard:

I am going the July 25-30. It will be me and my 2 girls, plus my friend who has never been to Disney. I would be willing to return the favor for up to 5 families. Just pm me with the info. Thanks.

Hello! We are bringing our kids for the first time June 13-20. I would love to have them each receive a postcard before we leave, and we can send postcards to another family as well.

Please pm me if you could either send me a card or want us to send you one. :-) I can probably get cards off to 2 families (or one family wanting multiple cards).

Thanks!

I dont know how this works if you got to know each other or what But I would love for someone to send my 4 year old princess a card were Going on our 1st trip In May,I would Do the same for some one else were going last week of may.If somebody would like me to do it let me know.

We are going to Disney from June 10 - 16th. I was wondering if someone could send my son and my 2 nieces a postcard around the end of May. I could send out postcards to 2 people while I'm there.

Thanks so much!

Candace

I know this may sound like a strange request, but me and my DH are going to WDW in December.. now my DH isn't the biggest fan, he goes along to make me happy because he knows how much I love it. I'm trying to get him excited for the trip and to look forward to it. Would anyone be able to send him a postcard from there signing Mickey's name??? I'm hoping that will make him laugh and get into the "spirit"!! :yay:

If any of you still need a FGM, please pm me or email me at
judobob32@comcast.net

I am happy to send cards to anyone...number is not important. I am a grandma to 4 little ones, ages 4,4,3,2 and I love children...and overgrown children. I have done this on several vacations and even DH thinks it is so cool. We leave on May 2.

Blessings,
Susan

Hello, we are going May 23 through the 30th and would love to return the favor and send out Postcards. This will be our 4th time doing Fairy Godmailers.

If you would like for us to send out one, pls PM or email me with name, favorite character, address, and anything special only Mickey would know about to add to the surprise that Mickey knows about them. We have sent some in the past to adults as well and will be glad to again.:goodvibes

I would love to participate in this both on the sending and receiving end. I think my boys would really love to receive a card if it's not to late. We will be at WDW 5/30-6/6. Even if we don't receive anything, I would love to create some magic for someone else. Just PM me your address, kids names, and their favorite character.

Reached my limit, sorry, hopefully more folks will sign up to send more.

I will be there this upcoming weekend. I can send a few postcards. If you will PM me I'll be happy to send them out. I did this last year and I enjoyed spreading the magic. It doesn't have to be small children either, a college student who is away from home and you would like to send a little pixie dust, or a son or daughter who is serving in the Armed Forces and you would like Mickey to send them a magical hug. I'll take the first 5 who PM me. Be sure to PM name, address, age and favorite character so that I pick out the perfect postcard for them.

Karen

I will be in WDW May 16-26 and would love to spread some magic. I can send a few postcards. If you will PM me I'll be happy to send them out. My sis and I would love sending some pixie dust to anyone who'd like it. I'll take the first 5 who PM me. Be sure to PM name, address, age and favorite character so that I pick out the perfect postcard.

5 pm's recieved-quota filled, sorry I wish I could send more

I will be there this upcoming weekend. I can send a few postcards. If you will PM me I'll be happy to send them out. I did this last year and I enjoyed spreading the magic. It doesn't have to be small children either, a college student who is away from home and you would like to send a little pixie dust, or a son or daughter who is serving in the Armed Forces and you would like Mickey to send them a magical hug. I'll take the first 5 who PM me. Be sure to PM name, address, age and favorite character so that I pick out the perfect postcard for them.

Karen

pm'd you

DH and I will be at WDW July 4th-11th. I would be happy to send postcards to any who PM me. Be sure to give details....age, sex,fave character,and address! :wizard:
Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter