****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH and I are going down May 19-22 and would like to pay it WAY forward (we don't have children yet, but would love to know we helped spread a little bit of pixie dust).

Since this will be our first time as FGMs, we better only take 2 families.

I'll need name, address, top 3 characters choices, and any special message requests.

We're going to be there May 21st thru 28th. I would LOVE for my kids to receive something like this, and I will absolutely do it for another family while we're there.

Thanks for the help...

If anybody is going to be there before we leave, please let me know. Your help is appreciated.

I PM'd you! We'll be there next week and would love to send them.

I will be in WDW May 2-8. I would be happy to be a FGM again, well fairy grandmother that is. I can take about 10 families. I love doing this.
Just let me know what character your child likes, their age, and anything you may want me to include...such as "Dumbo is waiting to give you a ride" or
"hope to see you on your favorite ride Peter Pan"

BLessings,
Susan

I have room for more, just pm me please!

:wizard:
We are going in August, wondering if anyone would be our Fairy Godmailer? 3 DDs, DD10, DD9 and DD5 :dance3:

I'll also be happy to do this for anyone when we are there

TIA! Tricia

We are going July 13th through July 210th looking for a fairy Godmailer to sent a note prior to our trip. I am also open to mail to anyone while I am there.
Hugs, Karen

We got our FGM and I still am able to send out a couple more. We will be at WDW May 9-17. PM me if you are still looking! :)

We leave on 4/29 and would be happy to send some postcards out. Please pm me with the following info-

Child(ren)'s Name and Address
Favorite Character plus 2 back-ups (unless an easy to find "classic" character)
Exactly what you would like the postcard to say- this makes it so much easier on us while we're down there. I stress too much otherwise trying to make it perfect. :rotfl:

We will take up to 8 requests (we have friends travelling with us that want to do this too) and I will post when the limit is reached. :goodvibes

2 things: Would love to have someone do this for us, we are leaving on June 13th. PM me if you can, and I'll forward the address and info. I'm hoping whoever would be willing to send one to each child - there are 2.

Also, would love to do this for someone else. I'll take 2 families. Our stay is June 15 to June 22. PM me. Then, I will PM the first 2 I get and then you can PM me with address, names, info (like favorite characters).

This is such a great idea, I'm glad I found this. The kids are already psyched (2 months out) and what a great way to add to the magic. It's a good thing it's baseball season right now to make the time fly by!:goodvibes

2 things: Would love to have someone do this for us, we are leaving on June 13th. PM me if you can, and I'll forward the address and info. I'm hoping whoever would be willing to send one to each child - there are 2.

Also, would love to do this for someone else. I'll take 2 families. Our stay is June 15 to June 22. PM me. Then, I will PM the first 2 I get and then you can PM me with address, names, info (like favorite characters).

This is such a great idea, I'm glad I found this. The kids are already psyched (2 months out) and what a great way to add to the magic. It's a good thing it's baseball season right now to make the time fly by!:goodvibes

I can send them for you, please see the last post on page 194 for info. :thumbsup2

Thanks Ryan840, I PM'd you.

Also, I have one left (from above 2 posts).

DJFan88,
I already have someone taking care of my DS, but I just had to say I love your screen name, assumming it stands for Dale Jarrett like I think it does. He was my favorite driver, and it makes me sad on Sundays to not see him out there racing.

You're right!

Sometimes people think it's Dale Jr., but if you look back at my join date of 2004 you know that could not be.

Sometimes I just think they are missing that classy group of guys they used to have, including the "Ice Man" Terry Labonte.

Can some1 please send us a post card from Disney? We r going in August. This will be my niece and nephews first time there ansd getting post card from "Mickey" would make them so happy. If any1 is interested e-mail me at Rachalh02@aol.com for our address and info. Thanks

Can some1 please send us a post card from Disney? We r going in August. This will be my niece and nephews first time there ansd getting post card from "Mickey" would make them so happy. If any1 is interested e-mail me at Rachalh02@aol.com for our address and info. Thanks

I have sent you an email! Glad to help out on a "First Disney Experience!"

Thank you kymmyk13!!
My boys got thier post cards and were SO happy!!! I will be sending some while I am there in 17 days!!! This is such a cool thing to be part of. Thanks so much!:flower3:

I have a request-We are planning a trip for June 19-26. Our kids don't know-it's a surprise. We get out of school on June 4. I would love for someone to send postcards to my two children from WDW around the time they get out of school to let them know about the trip. Please let me know if anyone would be willing to do this for me. Thanks so much! I'll be glad to do the same thing for someone else!:thumbsup2

I know this may sound like a strange request, but me and my DH are going to WDW in December.. now my DH isn't the biggest fan, he goes along to make me happy because he knows how much I love it. I'm trying to get him excited for the trip and to look forward to it. Would anyone be able to send him a postcard from there signing Mickey's name??? I'm hoping that will make him laugh and get into the "spirit"!! :yay:

We're leaving Saturday(!!!! 4/25-5/2). PM me by Friday AM (with names, address, any special message or character requests) if you'd like me to send a postcard. We have room for a few more.

Michellle

We are going to Disney from June 10 - 16th. I was wondering if someone could send my son and my 2 nieces a postcard around the end of May. I could send out postcards to 2 people while I'm there.

Thanks so much!

Candace

I dont know how this works if you got to know each other or what But I would love for someone to send my 4 year old princess a card were Going on our 1st trip In May,I would Do the same for some one else were going last week of may.If somebody would like me to do it let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter