****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Hi Friends!
I'm so excited to be heading down to the World on October 29th. 4 nights, on property. But this time, it's extra special. My DD10 and I have invited my friend and her DD4 to come with us. DD4's father was a fireman, killed in the line of duty this past spring. There have been endless ceremonies and memorializing (rightly so) but they are ready to go and have some fun with us as they make their new beginnings. These two have NO idea what they are in for, having never been to WDW before. DD4 is, like every other 4 year girl, Frozen obsessed and I have Anna and Elsa FP's for Halloween! (Going to Mickey's Not-So-Scary on Halloween night!) We are all dressing as Mouseketeers! My friend has not been involved in the planning as she's had her hands full as you can imagine, but she is excited and looking forward to 4 days of total fun and happiness.
So. I'm asking for a fairy godmailer for this little gal who lost her daddy. It would really help to get her excited! I don't want it to mention Daddy of course, just that Anna and Elsa are excited to meet her on Halloween. As I said, we leave on 10/29. Please let me know if anyone out there happens to be going there soon enough to pull this off (sorry I did not think of this sooner!) I can't wait to get a picture of them eating their first Mickey Bars!!

If I get more than one reply, perhaps a card for my friend, too. From Mickey. She would love that and would have no idea how it was pulled off. (I would LOVE keeping that secret!) Thanks, everyone, hope I'm not too late!

Hi Friends!
I'm so excited to be heading down to the World on October 29th. 4 nights, on property. But this time, it's extra special. My DD10 and I have invited my friend and her DD4 to come with us. DD4's father was a fireman, killed in the line of duty this past spring. There have been endless ceremonies and memorializing (rightly so) but they are ready to go and have some fun with us as they make their new beginnings. These two have NO idea what they are in for, having never been to WDW before. DD4 is, like every other 4 year girl, Frozen obsessed and I have Anna and Elsa FP's for Halloween! (Going to Mickey's Not-So-Scary on Halloween night!) We are all dressing as Mouseketeers! My friend has not been involved in the planning as she's had her hands full as you can imagine, but she is excited and looking forward to 4 days of total fun and happiness.
So. I'm asking for a fairy godmailer for this little gal who lost her daddy. It would really help to get her excited! I don't want it to mention Daddy of course, just that Anna and Elsa are excited to meet her on Halloween. As I said, we leave on 10/29. Please let me know if anyone out there happens to be going there soon enough to pull this off (sorry I did not think of this sooner!) I can't wait to get a picture of them eating their first Mickey Bars!!

If I get more than one reply, perhaps a card for my friend, too. From Mickey. She would love that and would have no idea how it was pulled off. (I would LOVE keeping that secret!) Thanks, everyone, hope I'm not too late!

I tried to PM you back, but got a message that you cannot/do not receive PMs. I can definitely help you with these cards!

I tried to PM you back, but got a message that you cannot/do not receive PMs. I can definitely help you with these cards!
Oh wonderful! I'm not sure about the messaging. I posted the Disney Visa $200 offer and apparently that is not allowed, which is fine, but then I got a note from the administrator saying I reposted after a warning which I totally did not, but the thing is, you can't reply to them so I have no way of even communicating to them! (Maybe they will read this?) Anyhow, wondering if they turned off my messaging! Hmpf. Anyway, I will try to PM you with my friend's mailing address, hopefully that will work! If not I am happy to post my cell number here and you can text me and I can text you the address. I hate to have to put my phone number up here but I really want this little gal to hear from her favorite princesses!

ps- if said administrator is reading this, I meant no harm, I just remembered reading lots of messages over the years of people asking how to get those offers and I had 6 so I thought it would be helpful, particularly on the budget board. And the first time I saw any message from you there were two, and frankly, the 2nd one was uncalled for very unmagical and presumptuous. The least you could do when sending something like that is provide a way to write back.

mousetrip said:
Oh wonderful! I'm not sure about the messaging. I posted the Disney Visa $200 offer and apparently that is not allowed, which is fine, but then I got a note from the administrator saying I reposted after a warning which I totally did not, but the thing is, you can't reply to them so I have no way of even communicating to them! (Maybe they will read this?) Anyhow, wondering if they turned off my messaging! Hmpf. Anyway, I will try to PM you with my friend's mailing address, hopefully that will work! If not I am happy to post my cell number here and you can text me and I can text you the address. I hate to have to put my phone number up here but I really want this little gal to hear from her favorite princesses!

Why dont ya just give your regular email address for her to communicate with you so your cell number isn't posted here? Just a bit safer I'd say.... thats all! :)

Hi everyone! We are heading down Dec 1 to the 9th and I am hoping I can have a Fairy God mailer. This trip is a surprise and I am going to tell me girls on Thanksgiving by giving them a wrapped box and inside will be their pins, magic bands, and some other disney parks stuff. I would love to be able to add in a post card from their favorite characters too!!

Please PM me if you are interested and I can give you all the info you need! :goodvibes

Also I will repay the favor! Just let me know.

Hi everyone! We are heading down Dec 1 to the 9th and I am hoping I can have a Fairy God mailer. This trip is a surprise and I am going to tell me girls on Thanksgiving by giving them a wrapped box and inside will be their pins, magic bands, and some other disney parks stuff. I would love to be able to add in a post card from their favorite characters too!! Please PM me if you are interested and I can give you all the info you need! :goodvibes Also I will repay the favor! Just let me know.

PM'D you!

ps- if said administrator is reading this, I meant no harm, I just remembered reading lots of messages over the years of people asking how to get those offers and I had 6 so I thought it would be helpful, particularly on the budget board. And the first time I saw any message from you there were two, and frankly, the 2nd one was uncalled for very unmagical and presumptuous. The least you could do when sending something like that is provide a way to write back.

Email me - lillozy04 @ aol

Hi I am looking for a fairy godmailer for my God Child's first trip. She is 13 and we will be headed down in the middle of Nov. if anyone can help me out please let me know.

If anyone is willing to send two post cards, I would love to be able to surpside my parents with one too.

I am looking for a FGM for my DD(8). We are headed to POP Nov 1 - 8 :woohoo:

This is our first visit to the World!!! DD does not know yet that we are going but I plan on surprising her soon (no later than 10/22)! So if someone could send a postcard about a week before we leave, that would be awesome!!! PM me please :) And, of course, I will pay it forward :thumbsup2

This sounds awesome!! We are headed down for my Son's make a wish trip October 27th through November 2. We will be hitting the 4 main Disney parks, both universal parks and sea world! Would love to get a post card or two for him before the trip to help get him excited about going!! Let me know if you are going to be there and able to send one. We can defiantly send a couple out while we are there as well if anyone needs!

Thanks
Ian

Glad to find the new thread. Been away from this for awhile. Am at WDW now, but not able to send at the moment. I just want to say though for anyone wondering about doing this... it's GREAT!!! I enjoy doing this and actually still send to some of the kids Ive sent to before and have even met them later (mom knew who I was but the kids didnt). Its a pay it forward kind of magic/sharing.

This is great! Love pay it forward magic !!!:love:

Would love a FGM for my kiddos! Heading to Orlando the week after Thanksgiving. We would be happy to return the favor.

Thanks,
Kelley

We received our cards for our kids!! We leave next Saturday and have only had one request so far!! If anyone wants cards sent please PM me so we can add you to our list!!!

:surfweb:

What an amazing idea! I have an 8 year old niece who would love a card from her FGM. We are going to be at WDW 11/21 to 11/25 and I will gladly pay it forward to anyone who is looking for a FGM. Thanks!

Aleisha

:stitch:

Hi everyone! We are heading down Dec 1 to the 9th and I am hoping I can have a Fairy God mailer. This trip is a surprise and I am going to tell me girls on Thanksgiving by giving them a wrapped box and inside will be their pins, magic bands, and some other disney parks stuff. I would love to be able to add in a post card from their favorite characters too!!

Please PM me if you are interested and I can give you all the info you need! :goodvibes

Also I will repay the favor! Just let me know.

Hi there! I am heading down on November 20th and if I get it in the mail our first day, it should get to you by Thanksgiving. If you think this would work, PM me and let me know!

Aleisha
:stitch:

My 7yo daughter would love this! They aren't finding out until Christmas - we will be there Feb 28 - March 7 and I would indeed do it for anyone needed!!

If anyone would like to send my daughter one after Christmas LOLOL just message me... I will repost this again once it gets buried after Christmas lol :)

"mom2cookies;52088396]HI, Looking for a FGM to send a card to my brother and sister-in-law. We are taking them in November for their first time ever trip. She is a huge Minnie fan. I'll pass it forward when we are there * already have my names *. :) thanks, please send me a PM. :D "

HI I posted this back in August and the person that said they would send it went in September. My brother and sister-in-law haven't received their postcard. Was wondering if anyone was going in the next week or down there now that would be willing to send them a postcard. I'd truly appreciate it!! OH, it takes 4 days for postcards posted in the morning to get from WDW to here. TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter