****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We are in need of a FGM for our November trip. Please PM me if willing. Would be happy to pay it forward.

I would love to receive these for my little guys!! DS9 and DS3. I will be there Oct 12-Oct 18th and I would love to do this for someone. Please email/PM me at if you can be my FGM and if you need me to be yours!

We will be leaving on Oct 18th for our WDW trip and we would LOVE to have cards sent to our DS (10) and DD (6 and will be 7 when we leave)!!

As we did last time we would be happy to send up to 5 cards to other families!! :littleangel:

This message is reply to mamap about fairy godmailer ...I'm new to forums still don't have enough posts to reply by PM...
I am certainly willing to send postcard(s)
Please send me info in PM...address, names, travel dates, or anything else you think would help w/message...
I'm not sure we'll get mickeys autograph this trip...but def meeting anna, elsa & several other princesses @ akershus...also characters at CP & trying to see tinkerbell, Merida & have a FP for characters @ epcot...just not sure who will be there.

Let me know if you are OK if postcard isn't from mickey....as long as I know before we leave oct 14
I'll check my PM box for reply & we can communicate thru email until I can PM

Is anyone able to be a FGM for me? DS9, DS3, DS1. I would love it!!!

We are leaving Oct 11th.

I will be there Oct 11th - Oct 18th... does anyone need a FGM?

cocob2000 said:
Is anyone able to be a FGM for me? DS9, DS3, DS1. I would love it!!!

We are leaving Oct 11th.

I will be there Oct 11th - Oct 18th... does anyone need a FGM?

Could you send a postcard to my nephews while you are there? They would be so excited! It is their first trip and my kids have mentioned several times that they always get postcards from mickey before our trips. I don't want them to be disappointed lol!

Could you send a postcard to my nephews while you are there? They would be so excited! It is their first trip and my kids have mentioned several times that they always get postcards from mickey before our trips. I don't want them to be disappointed lol!

yes. PM me the info

yes. PM me the info

This will be our first family trip to Disney World. Shhh..It's still a secret. This would be a great way to let my kiddos know they are going to Disney. I have DD who is 7 and a DS who is 3.We will be there from Oct. 10 - Oct. 17. I would love to do this for any one who would like a card shipped at that time.
Thanks!:yay:

Hey all! I will be in the World 9/24-9/29.

This will be my 5th time as a FGM. Please let me know if I can send your kids anything!! I love to personalize them as much as I can so please PM me your children's ages, favorite characters and any special information you would like included!

I cannot PM because I do not have 10 posts yet. Could you be my children's Fairy Godmailer? DD 7 and DS 3.

Am I too late? Any chance you can send a postcard to my kiddos?? We will be there on Oct 24th, but would love to build their excitement. Let me know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter