****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Hey everyone! We have decided to do a surprise trip for the kids from March 6-13, 2013 and I would love to have cards to use to tell them we are going back to the world! Can someone who is there now or going there in the very near future send them to us...we would love to maybe tell them for Valentine's day. Thanks so much in advance.

We will be in the parks February 23 - March 3. I'm happy to send out some postcards!

Feel free to PM me info!

We will be at WDW June 13th-20th. I would love if someone could send 2 cards to my kids and 2 cards to our friends kids going with us. I would be happy to also reciprocate for someone when we are there!
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi everyone,

My trip is going to be late this year (Dec. 15-22) so if anyone will be there during Christmas and wants a holiday letter or post card for their kids I'm very willing to do it for you!! :) Just let me know characters, etc. and I will be happy to do it.

We will be at WDW June 13th-20th. I would love if someone could send 2 cards to my kids and 2 cards to our friends kids going with us. I would be happy to also reciprocate for someone when we are there!
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I'd be happy to send you some if you don't mind the kids getting them in March versus closer to your trip dates.

I'm in Columbus (grew up in Cincy - small world!) so mailing time is minimal :goodvibes

Let me know!

Is there anyone going to Disneyland in late March/early April? We are taking our three daughters April 18-21 and would LOVE if someone can send cards right around Easter!

I can also send a few cards from DL while we are there in April.

Please email:

:wizard: rvenning @ gmail.com :wizard::wizard:

Thanks so much!!!
Rochelle

ok i know this is for postcards ( i've participated on every trip i've gone on ) but i was wondering if anyone would be able to send me a MK map with the new fantasyland arrangements. I would be happy to send a self addressed stamped envelope. Not in a hurry, we aren't going until october. And it will be expected of me to know the lay out lol TIA

mom2cookies said:
ok i know this is for postcards ( i've participated on every trip i've gone on ) but i was wondering if anyone would be able to send me a MK map with the new fantasyland arrangements. I would be happy to send a self addressed stamped envelope. Not in a hurry, we aren't going until october. And it will be expected of me to know the lay out lol TIA

I would be happy to send you a map! Just PM me with your address.

mom2cookies said:

I can send you one when I go in April/May. PM me your address :)

DD (4) and I will be there April 23 - 30 and would love to send out a couple of postcards! I'd also love it if DD was able to get one in the mail 1-2 weeks before our visit! :)

Hi, we will be in Disney World 5/11-18 and there will be 3 children, 2 girls 5 &6 and 1 boy 7. I would really appreciate it if someone could send them each a card.

I would love to reciprocate for another child when we are there.

Thanks!

:wizard:
We're heading to WDW at the end of May. Would love for someone to send postcards to my kids at the end of April or beginning of May.
Son-11 been several times
Daughter-9 will be 2nd trip.
Daughter-6 1st time ( she is obsessed with Toy Story)
Thanks! Pm me.

Looking for someone who is able to send a postcard to my kids for our trip in March-16th. PM me if you are able. Thank you. I can send out one after our trip. Probably for a late April or later trip.

DD7 will be having surgery April 12. A few times friends have sent us post cards from WDW from Mickey & the gang saying they miss us & can't wait for our next trip. Occasionally she'll talk about these cards and say "we're friends with Disney, they send us cards sometimes." I thought it would really bring her a smile if the WDW gang sent her a post card with a get-well wish after her surgery. I would really appreciate if someone heading down at the end of March/beginning of April could be a FGM for her (we're in Canada, so the card will take around 2 weeks to arrive).

please PM me. Thanks so much!!

Hi, we will be in Disney World 3/10-3/15. Looking for someone who could send my 3-year old boy a postcard for his first trip to Disney. He would be over the moon if it came from Zurg, but any Toy Story, Star Wars, Marvel character would be awesome.

I am happy to reciprocate for another family when we are there.

Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter