****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We'll be in the parks Feb 2-7 if anyone would like us to send a post card, just send me a PM. We're also looking for someone to send one to our 7yo daughter sometime in the next week or two if you happen to be going. I pm'd the lady above me but I'm not sure if she's checking during her trip. Thanks all, getting excited!! Just decided to change from DL to WDW over the Christmas break :goodvibes

Hello!

I am taking my boys to WDW for the first time on January 23. They are beyond excited to go ( Ijust might be a tad bit more). If someone could send them a postcard before then, I would be forever grateful.

Also, since I will be there from January 23-30, I can send to someone if needed!

Let me know!

chEARS!

Lauren Cardinale

What a wonderful and SWEET idea!

We are planning to go on our first trip towards the end of April. We would be so appreciative if someone could send a postcard to my 6 year old son!

Please PM me! Thank you! I will do this as well once we get closer to our date! <3

I'm new to the forum so I can't PM you, but I would love to send one to your little boy! If you could PM me with the info, that'd be awesome! I too am taking my little boys (3.5 and 2 for the first time at the end of January). I am TOO excited and wish I would have seen this forum sooner!!

chEARS!

Hello!

I am taking my boys to WDW for the first time on January 23. They are beyond excited to go ( Ijust might be a tad bit more). If someone could send them a postcard before then, I would be forever grateful.

Also, since I will be there from January 23-30, I can send to someone if needed!

Let me know!

chEARS!

Lauren Cardinale

Hi,

I am a new member and can't send a PM - but I am headed to WDW with my 4 year old Feb 5-13. If you could send her a card, I would *really* appreciate it! Can you send me an email at hltrow811 at yahoo dot com?

Also, if anyone wants me to send a card to their little one(s) while I'm there, feel free to send me an email as well!

It would be great if someone would be willing to do this for us. We are going to DW for the first time in May 2013. The kids are 7 and 5. If you could do this and don't mind sending to Canada please PM me.

I would be happy to do this for you when I'm there in February if that's not too soon for you - but I'm a new member and can't PM you. Can you PM me? Or email me at hltrow811 at yahoo dot com.

I will be going to Disney July 13th - July 20th. :cool1:

I have 2 little girls- Shaelyn age 7 who loves Tinker Bell and all the princesses and Briella - age 4 who loves Minnie Mouse and Tinker Bell.
I am looking for a Fairy God Mailer to send them each a postcard sometime in June if possible. PM me if you can help out. :love:

I would also be happy to send out some postcards while I am there to 2 - 4 kids. :lovestruc

We will be there at the end of march and would love to have them for our kids for valentines day if possible. Please let me know if you can help...thanks a bunch!!!

My wife and I love doing this for others and always do this when we take the yearly family trip. We will be there this year from March 20 until the 28th, so any one needing a Fairy Godmailer we are more than ready to make the magic happen in your home. Send me a private message and let me know your childs name and a favorite character or two so they get mail from a character they like! We do 5 every trip so let us us know.:mickeyjum:

MC - pirate:

Hi Judy! My name is Jenny and I am taking my 6 year old daughter, Jaycee, to WDW Oct. 13-19 for the first time. I have been twice, the last time in 2001! I can't believe 41 times for you- I am jealous :-) I was hoping you would be able to send my daughter a piece of mail during your next visit. She is very excited and we just booked our trip last week- so it is becoming real to her! Please let me know if you would be able to help and I will send you our address! Thank you for your time!!!

Jenny

Is anyone at WDW now? My DD would love FGM-- we head down on the 26th! MANY thanks in advance!!!!

We'll be in the parks Feb 2-7 if anyone would like us to send a post card, just send me a PM. We're also looking for someone to send one to our 7yo daughter sometime in the next week or two if you happen to be going. I pm'd the lady above me but I'm not sure if she's checking during her trip. Thanks all, getting excited!! Just decided to change from DL to WDW over the Christmas break :goodvibes

Yes, please.

Also, we will be there Feb 25-28 if anyone wants a postcard mailed!

Hi all! We are going May 19-24. I would love to have someone send my kiddos a card. I will also be willing to send 3-5 cards out while I am there in May. Thanks!

Hi all,

I will be in the parks from March 7 - 12. I can do 5 mailings and would be happy to spread some magic. Send me a message and let me know.

Also, I am trying to secure one for my girls ages 7 and 4. It is the 4yo first trip to the parks and the 7yo return to the park after spending her last disney trip at nearby Celebrations hospital with pneumonia! She got to see a little bit of Disney magic that only a special few get to see :) But she recovered well and she is super excited to be going.

They do not know we are going in March, they think we are going in July so I figured this would be a great way to surprise them with the trip that is much sooner then they think!

Feel free to let me know! :) :) :)

My kiddos would love mail! I have a dd (7) and a ds (5). He just broke a bone, so spirits are a little low about the trip. It would be so neat if Mickey wrote him a note of encouragement! We are traveling 2-16. Pm me :goodvibes

My friend is taking her kids to Disney for the first time on Feb 5th. If anyone can send a postcard please let me know. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter