extremely silly question

pReTtYpRiNcEsS

Mouseketeer
im a teen girl and will be spending 5 days at the parks soon and was wondering whether cotton gym shorts and a like school type tshirt would be too casual...

...it seems i haven't been in forever and the last time i went i remember being a little more preoccupied w/ my looks and wore nice capris and nicer shirts...

..for dinner (which will mostly be at AKL) i plan to wear nice jean capris and a nice shirt

Heck, I wore cotton Soffee shorts and a plain ol tank top every day. (Teen here too! Can't live w/ out Soffees!!) One day it had Pooh on it, next day cheer, plain colors... etc. I think you should be fine!!!! When you are hot and sweaty, the clothes you wear won't matter, IMHO!! lol.

Sounds just fine. As long as it's not indecent, casual is what most people are wearing to the parks anyway. Have a great trip!

I am also a teen girl, and like most teenagers, I am concerned with my looks, but at Disney World...I dont really pay attention to it! I just usually wear a tank top or a cami with shorts! Now if you plan on going to a very fancy restaurant, I would plan on bringing a slightly dressy outfit, but you dont need to pack long, flowy dresses! You would probably get more stares from that than looking too casual!;) Anyways, thats just my two cents, but wear whatever you're comfy in! Appearances dont really matter in WDW :)!

The only problem with cotton shorts is if you plan on getting wet they can take forever to dry, especially if they are heavy. Synthetic fibers dry much faster.

hey! im a teen too..
last year when i went (april 2002) i mainly wore shorts (jeans, caki shirts) and t-shirts with the sleeves rolled up.
This year, just b-cuz it will be so hot, i will prolly do the same. But, since i became more girlier (lol) im going to pack around three skirts and nice shirts to wear at night and to resteraunts that are fancy.
Hope i helped
<3 mad love::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter