Extended Evening Hours

How long have the lines been for Remy since they added it to EEH? I'll be there next Monday and hoping that's my chance to ride it, but wondering whether it will consume my chance to ride anything else.

How long have the lines been for Remy since they added it to EEH? I'll be there next Monday and hoping that's my chance to ride it, but wondering whether it will consume my chance to ride anything else.
Touring Plans posted their EEH experience at Epcot in their Instagram stories and they waited under 3 minutes for Remy. No idea if that's typical or not.

We are there now and did EEH on Monday. We waited around in England for a bit and then headed over the bridge around 9:15 pm. It was difficult to maneuver the stroller and keep sn eye on the 8 year old (who was moving slowly by that time) in the crowd heading over the bridge to France. Some people were literally running over to Remy. We got in line for Remy at 9:30 and were off the ride by 9:50. The line when we exited was much longer than when we got in line.

Was at EC 01-03-22 for EMH. Got on TT twice as a single rider with literally no wait, unfortunately, the 2nd ride TT broke down while I was on it for about 10 minutes.
There was a very long line for the non single riders when I got out.
Headed over to remy at about 10:15 ish, (11pm close) waited maybe 4 minutes, went a 2nd time and wait was only 2 minutes at best.

I am afraid TT needs an overhaul. When I was there in November, it got stuck too.
Remy was fun, better than Mickey and Minnie RR.

I would recommend skipping Harmonious on your EMH day at EC and heading over to some rides maybe depending on how many days you are there for.

I would recommend skipping Harmonious on your EMH day at EC and heading over to some rides maybe depending on how many days you are there for.
Thanks for that tip. Seems like a good idea especially since we are staying at Beach Club and can always walk over one night it since we have park hoppers

Thanks for that tip. Seems like a good idea especially since we are staying at Beach Club and can always walk over one night it since we have park hoppers
Right, Harmonious is 20 mins long and doesn't start until the EMH begins, so if you are trying to maximize EMH you might need extra time.
When I was there in November, EMH was much less crowded than in January.

Excluding Christmas week, how busy have the extra hours been at MK and Epcot? I’m thinking with only deluxe resort guests having access we should be able to get a lot done. Then again, lines for the popular rides could still be packed with people hopping on line last minute, right?

We were there the week before Christmas. We were able to get a lot done during the MK extra magic hours in the evening and it wasn't that crowded. Epcot wasn't overly crowded either but everything is so spread out we only did Test Track, Spaceship Earth and Nemo. We planned to do Frozen but it shut down when we got there. I assume technical issues. We stilll had a little time so hussled to Remy but that was closed early as well.

Excluding Christmas week, how busy have the extra hours been at MK and Epcot? I’m thinking with only deluxe resort guests having access we should be able to get a lot done. Then again, lines for the popular rides could still be packed with people hopping on line last minute, right?
Your post has been merged with the Extended Evening Hours thread. There are a lot of posts in this thread where guests have shared their experiences.

There is a Dance Competition taking place beginning on Feb 4th and Disney has granted anyone participating in the competition the late night access to MK (hence why it was changed to a Friday). There have been a LOT of very unhappy folks on various Facebook groups because MK is going to be insanely crowded that day. It's UDA so the competition crowd will be giant.
We were planning for EMH on this Friday at MK. Is it confirmed the cheer groups have been invited? We’ll be in HS that day, so trying to determine if it’s worth it. Thx!

Does Enchantment typically start at the same time as/overlap the beginning of EEH at MK?

hi, I just did EEH at MK. Sometimes it does and sometimes it does not overlap. For example: until yesterday MK opening hours were until 8PM and Enchantment starts at 8PM. So the EEH would have overlapped. However today the MK opening hours changed and the park closed at 9PM . So we watched Enchantment, strolled around a little bit and then started to stand in line at 9PM for EEH.

We were planning for EMH on this Friday at MK. Is it confirmed the cheer groups have been invited? We’ll be in HS that day, so trying to determine if it’s worth it. Thx!
May have answered my own question…not seeing anything about the 4th but they do have a party on the 6th: “We are excited to bring back the Celebration party on Sunday, February 6 at Magic Kingdom! This ticket is included for those on our Hotel Travel package.”

May have answered my own question…not seeing anything about the 4th but they do have a party on the 6th: “We are excited to bring back the Celebration party on Sunday, February 6 at Magic Kingdom! This ticket is included for those on our Hotel Travel package.”
From the UDA pamphlet "Friday February 3 * Special UDA Night at the Magic Kingdom Park for those team members and families purchasing NDTC travel package. (Extended hours at the Magic Kingdom Park with exclusive use of the Magic Kingdom Park's most exciting rides!)"

Planning a June trip, staying at the Boardwalk, and thinking about park days. The patterns seems to be Epcot on Mondays and MK on Wednesdays. I have not followed this very closely, so has this been the pattern since the 50th began? Any news on whether they will continue to offer this into summer?

Planning a June trip, staying at the Boardwalk, and thinking about park days. The patterns seems to be Epcot on Mondays and MK on Wednesdays. I have not followed this very closely, so has this been the pattern since the 50th began? Any news on whether they will continue to offer this into summer?
There is one week in February when MK night is moved from Wednesday to Friday, then back to Wednesday the following week, but otherwise Epcot Monday - MK Friday has been the pattern. Disney indicated that these evening hours were part of the 50th Anniversary celebration, which is to continue until April 2023, so it's assumed they'll continue in summer of 2022.

I keep hoping they'll switch to MK on Monday and Epcot on Wednesday for the summer because we're at Bay Lake Tower at the start of the trip and Boardwalk at the end. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter