Explorers Hotel FAQ & Information Thread

I take it there is only an inside pool there ? Are there any loungers/outside lounging area next to the pool, like there is at the Magic Circus. Also is there an outside seating area.......we used to come back from a day out with our own bottle of wine/beer and sit and have a few glasses outside in the Magic Circus :)

Me and my family of 10 have just returned from the Explorers hotel.
We also couldn't find any faults with this hotel.
Kids loved the play area, saw many other families who couldn't get their children out of there lol
I dont recall there being any loungers by the pool and i think i did see terraces on the map that is given out :)
The english breakfast consisted of eggs, hash browns, bacon and beans (with onions and peppers ) and was at a supplement of 4 Euros however i belive this is more in the summer time.
Although its not really advertised they do offer a free mini fridge in the room if requested however they cannot quarantee it until you check in.

Laura

Copy of post courtesy of MummyMinnie

Following on from another thread, and being asked about inside the Explorers, here's some pics I took of inside the hotel.

Great pool and open til late:

8b691297.jpg

f8f3b13b.jpg

View of the bar and where you order your pizzas - was 11 Euros for the pizzas, really nice!

0e983127.jpg

The other pirate ship to play on, whilst Mums and Dads have a crafty drink at the bar!

efa768f6.jpg

Our room, 1 double and 2 single, really nice.

5f2c6fb4.jpg

4b949894.jpg

The reception area. - free wifi in and around the hotel but not in the rooms.

6cab26d1.jpg

Hope these can be of use to those of you asking or thinking of staying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter