EXPIRED: Part ONE of 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread DO NOT POST HERE!!!

We used the stairs to get from our room to the lounge. It wasn't a huge issue, but sometimes if the lounge was too crowded we'd have to take stuff back to our room. That was sort of inconvenient. When we did a club level villa it was on the same level, that was way easier! :thumbsup2

Did you find it hard to find seats most days/times or just every so often? One thing I love about the AKL lounge and the seating is that it overlooks the lobby like WL CL, but during our WL CL stay, we never had trouble finding seats any time of the day. Just wondering how you found AKL CL :).

Last year I was luckly enough to stay at BC CL, BWI CL and AKL CL and I can say that the CL at AKL was hands down the very, very best!

Thanks for your opinion. I don't think I've read one bad review about AKL CL. A lot of people don't like how AKL is out away from everything and don't care for the bus rides, but we've stayed at AKL twice and I love that it's kind of isolated because it's so quiet and peaceful to me. We also didn't think the buses were bad at all, but then again, we are never in a hurry on vacation so it wouldn't have bothered us anyway ;).

We just came from a 8 night stay at the CR CL....we were upgraded from a regular room to CL for free upon check in ( I don't know how this happened) needless to say we are hooked now and just booked CR CL for Feb. 2015 .... We had nothing but amazing service and Paula was AMAZING!!! We had 2 infants with us and they supplied us with 8 milk cartons a day and an endless supply of goldfish, fruit boxes and gummy bears for our 3 year old. It was nice to get out of the room and walk around a bit in the lounge. Sorry for anyone who ran into rude workers, everyone was super nice to us. Our room actually wasn't ready until 5pm the first night because the family in our room before us didn't leave until 2 o clock....so they surprised us with a HUGE disney world tote bag full of disney world goodies...it was such a great gesture. We stayed on the Theme Park view and loved watching the boat parade and wishes from our room in our jammies...so we had to book theme park view again...needless to say we are HOOKED! haha

Congrats on the upgrade. Glad you had a great time and enjoyed CR CL. We've never stayed at the CR, but we are hoping to try it on our next trip, along with CL :goodvibes.

So do the 2king YC CL GV rooms have a pullout bed/or daybed/or pullout chair to accommodate 3 guests? (2parents, 1child?)

I do not believe they will let you book 3 people in any Kung room. I'm sure CRO could answer this question but I believe the child would have to be under 3 to book a king room.

Hey gang :)

I thought I'd pass along some really neat info... I wish I could do this with my kids but $2,000 is a little too steep for this mama ;)

Email from my new BFF Paula at the CR CL:

Hey Erika, It’s Paula, that is Mayor Paula of the Atrium Club. Disney just announced a new VIP experience for Star Wars Weekends. It is $499 per person, but includes continental breakfast, sit-down lunch, dessert party with fireworks viewing; expedited entrance to rides such as Star Tours, Rock’n’Roller Coaster, and Toy Story Mania; and priority seating for events in the Premiere Theatre and for the parade. You can probably find info on the Disney Parks blog. It will be very limited, so I wanted to make sure you heard about it quickly. The phone number for booking, etc is 407-934-7973. May the Force be With You,
Paula Brown, Contemporary concierge

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I do not believe they will let you book 3 people in any Kung room. I'm sure CRO could answer this question but I believe the child would have to be under 3 to book a king room.

Yep that's right. Child has to be under 3 for a king room.

Hey gang :)

I thought I'd pass along some really neat info... I wish I could do this with my kids but $2,000 is a little too steep for this mama ;)

Email from my new BFF Paula at the CR CL:

Hey Erika, It’s Paula, that is Mayor Paula of the Atrium Club. Disney just announced a new VIP experience for Star Wars Weekends. It is $499 per person, but includes continental breakfast, sit-down lunch, dessert party with fireworks viewing; expedited entrance to rides such as Star Tours, Rock’n’Roller Coaster, and Toy Story Mania; and priority seating for events in the Premiere Theatre and for the parade. You can probably find info on the Disney Parks blog. It will be very limited, so I wanted to make sure you heard about it quickly. The phone number for booking, etc is 407-934-7973. May the Force be With You,
Paula Brown, Contemporary concierge

Dd not a trekky I mean "the force is not strong in her" so I am out. I do like the D-tech me items. Wouldn't we all like to be Princess Leia ???

Dd not a trekky so I am out. I do like the D-tech me items. Wouldn't we all like to be Princess Leia ???

Ooooooh, that sentence is a huge stab in the heart to big Star Wars fans!!!! (Like my whole family) :snooty:

"Trekky" refers to the very inferior Star Trek series, and not at all to the beloved classic Star Wars. :flower3:

:wave2: :p

I think we will definitely try to make Star Wars weekends next year! Bucket list and all...

Yep that's right. Child has to be under 3 for a king room.

Thanks! Was just wondering what kinds of rooms we would be eligible for since it's up to the room assigners and as guests we get the big surprise upon check in. :)

Plus, we've decided to go regular GV at YC and then CL at GF! So excited! Just got our "hello" email from GF concierge today!!

*slight pout* I want a hello email from CL concierge... :-/

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Ooooooh, that sentence is a huge stab in the heart to big Star Wars fans!!!! (Like my whole family) :snooty: "Trekky" refers to the very inferior Star Trek series, and not at all to the beloved classic Star Wars. :flower3: :wave2: :p I think we will definitely try to make Star Wars weekends next year! Bucket list and all...

I kept trying to change our dates this year to catch the last SWW, but DH didn't like the midnight flights and I'm probably the only SW fan in the house really. DS is starting to get into it and he loved Star Tours, etc. but everything would've probably been a bit lost on him...

We just came from a 8 night stay at the CR CL....we were upgraded from a regular room to CL for free upon check in ( I don't know how this happened) needless to say we are hooked now and just booked CR CL for Feb. 2015 .... We had nothing but amazing service and Paula was AMAZING!!! We had 2 infants with us and they supplied us with 8 milk cartons a day and an endless supply of goldfish, fruit boxes and gummy bears for our 3 year old. It was nice to get out of the room and walk around a bit in the lounge. Sorry for anyone who ran into rude workers, everyone was super nice to us. Our room actually wasn't ready until 5pm the first night because the family in our room before us didn't leave until 2 o clock....so they surprised us with a HUGE disney world tote bag full of disney world goodies...it was such a great gesture. We stayed on the Theme Park view and loved watching the boat parade and wishes from our room in our jammies...so we had to book theme park view again...needless to say we are HOOKED! haha

Congrats for the amazing upgrade!! You guys must've been so excited..that sounds really nice that they got you the tote bag. I'm sure it was difficult getting into the room late with all those kiddies!

We were upgraded our first trip to GF. We had just booked a GV room & had no idea what CL even was @ first-lol!! It definitely gets you hooked! We've never stayed CL @ CR & it sounds like you had an amazing time! I would LOVE to try CR CL! We had a Theme Park view @ GF RPC & it is still my favorite trip, hands down & I think the view was just amazing!!! Maybe the Theme Park view is something we should try? Lol

Thanks for letting us know about your wonderful stay there. How were the size of the rooms on the CL floor? We stayed at CR once just for a night with my parents & the room was huge!

I kept trying to change our dates this year to catch the last SWW, but DH didn't like the midnight flights and I'm probably the only SW fan in the house really. DS is starting to get into it and he loved Star Tours, etc. but everything would've probably been a bit lost on him...

It would have been perfect to go the last weekend this year...our wedding anniversary weekend, but we always celebrate our anniversary at our beloved Red Sox games so that's what we will be doing. :cool1: Plus that would mean activating our AP's early, which we don't want to do. :upsidedow

Thanks for letting us know about your wonderful stay there. How were the size of the rooms on the CL floor? We stayed at CR once just for a night with my parents & the room was huge!

The rooms are the same size. But like I said it was nice having the huge lounge to get out and walk around...with two 1 year old it was nice having a place where they could go, walk around and I didn't have to worry about to many people around.

We were a little crammed with 3 adults 1-3 year old and 2 infants just because the girls where in the pack and plays...this year they will sleep on the pullout couch.

So I've gotten my hello email from the CL CM's at Wilderness...

They emailed me this packet of information that I've printed, and it looks like they want me to fill it out for my reservations, etc.

I've already made some of my reservations, but others I either cannot get or the times are horrid... do CL CM's have any luck with better options? Do I email them or fill out this paperwork and send it back to them?

Also, someone mentioned that CL CM gifts are appropriate where tipping is not, if they are able to accept, what type of gifts would you bring?

*I was trying to think that I'm from MA, so maybe something New Englandish... like saltwater taffy or lobster pops or something like that...

I'd like to know about gifts for the CMs, too, on club level. This will be the first year we stay on CL. I like the idea of something from where you live, but my question is, how many CMs are there and is it feasible to bring that much stuff for people? And how on earth would you give it to them? I'm confused about the logistics of giving small gifts to someone when you can't leave it in your room for them like you can mousekeeping, or hand it to them like a tip for ME drivers. And, do they actually enjoy the gifts? Food is so hard to "give" because so many people are allergic or sensitive to certain ingredients now.
:confused3

Thanks! Was just wondering what kinds of rooms we would be eligible for since it's up to the room assigners and as guests we get the big surprise upon check in. :)

Sugarloaf? You most likely will have 2 queens and a daybed. You can request if you want to be on the pool side or the marina side of the building. :)

Okay-who has great knowledge of the GF RPC??? We are staying here in a few weeks. We have 3 deluxe rooms reserved. Last time we stayed RPC we stayed on the 4th floor, across the way from the lounge...with a view of the beach pool. We could see the Epcot ball far off in the distance (which also meant seeing their fireworks), and we saw the light parade nightly. I loved this location. I loved hearing the piano or the band from the lobby, and being able to let our oldest walk across to the lounge to grab a cookie while I watched from our doorway.

SO-with that in mind, what can I request for the room assigner to be in the same area? I *think* it might have been a south facing room? Not sure what it means to have a "deluxe" room. Oh-and to complicate matters we want to connect with my Mom and my aunt. I know, too many requests, right?

So I've gotten my hello email from the CL CM's at Wilderness...

They emailed me this packet of information that I've printed, and it looks like they want me to fill it out for my reservations, etc.

I've already made some of my reservations, but others I either cannot get or the times are horrid... do CL CM's have any luck with better options? Do I email them or fill out this paperwork and send it back to them?

Also, someone mentioned that CL CM gifts are appropriate where tipping is not, if they are able to accept, what type of gifts would you bring?

*I was trying to think that I'm from MA, so maybe something New Englandish... like saltwater taffy or lobster pops or something like that...

Sometimes they can have a bit more luck with ADRs than we can. On our last trip we wanted BOG sort of last minute so they called and got us in for 4:00 PM which wasn't really available. Yes they can accept gifts, just not money. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter