EXPIRED: Part ONE of 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread DO NOT POST HERE!!!

Hi all. We are considering a Club level room at AKL for our next trip. The Disney site indicates that all the Standard Club level rooms are Arusha view. Is this correct?

Also, did I read where the rooms are on 1 floor but the lounge is on another?

Hi all. We are considering a Club level room at AKL for our next trip. The Disney site indicates that all the Standard Club level rooms are Arusha view. Is this correct?

Also, did I read where the rooms are on 1 floor but the lounge is on another?

You are correct about the Arusha View (as long as you are staying CL on AKL and not DVC, if DVC then it can be a pool view.

And yes, the lounge is on the 6th floor while the rooms are on the 4th floor. :goodvibes

You are correct about the Arusha View (as long as you are staying CL on AKL and not DVC, if DVC then it can be a pool view.

And yes, the lounge is on the 6th floor while the rooms are on the 4th floor. :goodvibes

It would be AKL not DVC. So good to know that it would be Arusha. I was noticing that for our trip the difference between Arusha View and Standard Club level was only about $20/night so it seems a no brainer to do CL. Especially since it would mean not needing to get food delivered to the room for snacks/breakfast. Or the need to grab soda's from a machine or fill mugs in the QS

Not sure how I feel about the floor difference. Anyone care to comment if that's a PITA to go back and forth? We like to take stuff back to our room for later, for instance.

Those deluxe CL are sooooo nice! :thumbsup2 GREAT CHOICE! :goodvibes

I've never stayed in the Deluxe CL rooms. We basically felt like we one the lotto last year when we were upgraded to a 2 bdrm Suite @ BWI when the Garden Suites were changed from a max occup. Of 4 to 2.

The room definitely looks spacious. The only thing is that my DD15 wanted a separate room because my DH snores-lol!!!
Can't really blame her!

I've never stayed in the Deluxe CL rooms. We basically felt like we one the lotto last year when we were upgraded to a 2 bdrm Suite @ BWI when the Garden Suites were changed from a max occup. Of 4 to 2.

The room definitely looks spacious. The only thing is that my DD15 wanted a separate room because my DH snores-lol!!!
Can't really blame her!

Those rooms are lovely. Your DD would also have the option of sleeping in the fold out sofa bed in the living room. There isn't a divide, but the room is quite long. She'd be a distance away from the queen beds. Two TV's, lots of room, and a beautiful view of Crescent Lake. Great choice! :cheer2:

Those rooms are lovely. Your DD would also have the option of sleeping in the fold out sofa bed in the living room. There isn't a divide, but the room is quite long. She'd be a distance away from the queen beds. Two TV's, lots of room, and a beautiful view of Crescent Lake. Great choice! :cheer2:

Thank you! appreciate the info.

All these years we haven't stayed at BWI CL & I've been missing out! The resort is beautiful, we loved walking (well, I was riding-lol) over to DHS & Epcot, of course.

The cast was lovely!

This probably worked out for a reason. Looking forward to our stay in Oct.!

Just booked a split stay YC and then GF CL sugarloaf!!!:yay: Can you tell I'm excited???!!!
My family and I have never even stepped foot in GF....So this is so exciting!!!!

Can I have a glass of champagne now, please?!?:tink:

Just booked a split stay YC and then GF CL sugarloaf!!!:yay: Can you tell I'm excited???!!!
My family and I have never even stepped foot in GF....So this is so exciting!!!!

Perfect split!!!!! :) Now when you look at the park hours and plan your meals you can spend your MK time when you're at the GF and your Epcot and Studios time when you're at the YC! :thumbsup2

Yes, TgrLvsPooh! I feel like it "changes everything"! Our final, big dinner before we leave to come home was going to be at Le Cellier, but we might need to add an ADR for Narcoosees or Citricos while we 're at the resort. Who knows?!? I'm still so excited right now, I'll need to calm down a little bit before I make any more decisions! Lol!

If you want a King request it. There is no difference in the rooms at all - the face the gazebo the one is the other view. All 5 have own balcony. If that is your only request go for it!!! If you need a daybed make that a priority request over the King but heck all things being equal request what you want. All close to lounge, all have full balcony, etc.

When we stayed BC SV CL last fall we considered ourselves very lucky because we were close to the lounge. We are staying YC SV CL in 2 weeks....:cool1::cool1:.... I requested closest to lounge and was wondering if those SV rooms are pretty close as well. I really would love GV but there are 5 of us.

Thanks!:)

Not sure how I feel about the floor difference. Anyone care to comment if that's a PITA to go back and forth? We like to take stuff back to our room for later, for instance.

We haven't tried CL at AKL and the rooms being on a different floor from the lounge is somewhat a concern of mine as well, but I have read so many great things about CL there that having the lounge on a different floor has never really been an issue for most people. We are hoping to try CL on our next trip as we've had 2 great stays at AKL and just love the resort :).

How exciting!! You are going to love the GF. We haven't stayed at the YC, but we love the GF :goodvibes.

When we stayed BC SV CL last fall we considered ourselves very lucky because we were close to the lounge. We are staying YC SV CL in 2 weeks....:cool1::cool1:.... I requested closest to lounge and was wondering if those SV rooms are pretty close as well. I really would love GV but there are 5 of us.

Thanks!:)

I think all the SV rooms are down the hallway from the lounge on the left hand side. So you could be really close, or a bit further away if you're all the way down the hall. Being close to the lounge is great, but if you're the first or second room you'll be across from the castmember kitchen area where they prep all the lounge food. It's a bit chaotic there. Best to be about 4 rooms down. :thumbsup2

We haven't tried CL at AKL and the rooms being on a different floor from the lounge is somewhat a concern of mine as well, but I have read so many great things about CL there that having the lounge on a different floor has never really been an issue for most people. We are hoping to try CL on our next trip as we've had 2 great stays at AKL and just love the resort :).

We used the stairs to get from our room to the lounge. It wasn't a huge issue, but sometimes if the lounge was too crowded we'd have to take stuff back to our room. That was sort of inconvenient. When we did a club level villa it was on the same level, that was way easier! :thumbsup2

How exciting!! You are going to love the GF. We haven't stayed at the YC, but we love the GF :goodvibes.

Last year I was luckly enough to stay at BC CL, BWI CL and AKL CL and I can say that the CL at AKL was hands down the very, very best!

I think all the SV rooms are down the hallway from the lounge on the left hand side. So you could be really close, or a bit further away if you're all the way down the hall. Being close to the lounge is great, but if you're the first or second room you'll be across from the castmember kitchen area where they prep all the lounge food. It's a bit chaotic there. Best to be about 4 rooms down. :thumbsup2

Good to know!!!

Okay, another question. My 2 girlfriends and I are doing the Disney half marathon next feb. Would you choose YC Deluxe CL or BW deluxe CL. Or just YC CL GV. It will be three adults. Thanks

:-)

Good to know!!!

Okay, another question. My 2 girlfriends and I are doing the Disney half marathon next feb. Would you choose YC Deluxe CL or BW deluxe CL. Or just YC CL GV. It will be three adults. Thanks

:-)

I've stayed at BWI and YC, but only CL at BWI, so can't comment on the differences. But I wanted to mention that we stayed BWI CL for the Princess Half Marathon this year and it was GREAT. The race transportation always ran smoothly from BWI (took race transport to the expo, the 5K with my kids, the kids' races with our youngest, and then the PHM.) I will always choose BWI CL for race weekends because it's such a welcoming environment and I like the super close proximity to Epcot - both for the races and after the race. Having CL for race weekend was wonderful - would not do another race weekend without it - makes everything easier. For the marathon weekend in January, we're starting at GF RPC (also our youngest's bday, and that's his pick!) But then the morning after his birthday, we're moving over to BWI CL for the rest of the weekend.

Have a great time, and happy training!

We just came from a 8 night stay at the CR CL....we were upgraded from a regular room to CL for free upon check in ( I don't know how this happened) needless to say we are hooked now and just booked CR CL for Feb. 2015 .... We had nothing but amazing service and Paula was AMAZING!!! We had 2 infants with us and they supplied us with 8 milk cartons a day and an endless supply of goldfish, fruit boxes and gummy bears for our 3 year old. It was nice to get out of the room and walk around a bit in the lounge. Sorry for anyone who ran into rude workers, everyone was super nice to us. Our room actually wasn't ready until 5pm the first night because the family in our room before us didn't leave until 2 o clock....so they surprised us with a HUGE disney world tote bag full of disney world goodies...it was such a great gesture. We stayed on the Theme Park view and loved watching the boat parade and wishes from our room in our jammies...so we had to book theme park view again...needless to say we are HOOKED! haha

We just came from a 8 night stay at the CR CL....we were upgraded from a regular room to CL for free upon check in ( I don't know how this happened) needless to say we are hooked now and just booked CR CL for Feb. 2015 .... We had nothing but amazing service and Paula was AMAZING!!! We had 2 infants with us and they supplied us with 8 milk cartons a day and an endless supply of goldfish, fruit boxes and gummy bears for our 3 year old. It was nice to get out of the room and walk around a bit in the lounge. Sorry for anyone who ran into rude workers, everyone was super nice to us. Our room actually wasn't ready until 5pm the first night because the family in our room before us didn't leave until 2 o clock....so they surprised us with a HUGE disney world tote bag full of disney world goodies...it was such a great gesture. We stayed on the Theme Park view and loved watching the boat parade and wishes from our room in our jammies...so we had to book theme park view again...needless to say we are HOOKED! haha

Yep! We were upgraded in June 2011 at CR. Since then I have tried Cr again, Poly GV and TPV CL and GF sl twice and RPC once. Have my 3rd Poly cl coming up soon with DD for a mom and me:goodvibes

Yep! We were upgraded in June 2011 at CR. Since then I have tried Cr again, Poly GV and TPV CL and GF sl twice and RPC once. Have my 3rd Poly cl coming up soon with DD for a mom and me:goodvibes

I think they do it on purpose to get us hooked! We are staying at CR CL because with 3 kids under 4 its just easier with the monorail right there and the contempo cafe....Once they are older we are going to try out the other CL resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter