Example Email to Concierge

My only question is what happens if the rotation order is different? Why are you requesting that - a particular MDR for formal night OR Pirate Night? AP on night 1? It helps if they know the reason for the request because the rotations do change on occasion.

I always request both the rotation I want and the table.

We like AERAERA the best because we like Animators the best of the restaurants.

Could I request dinner in Remy and Palo on nights there isn't a Disney show in the theater? I don't want to miss the three shows they do and wouldn't mind missing the other entertainment. From previous sailings it looks like they are somewhat consistent when they are but they can change.

Could I request dinner in Remy and Palo on nights there isn't a Disney show in the theater? I don't want to miss the three shows they do and wouldn't mind missing the other entertainment. From previous sailings it looks like they are somewhat consistent when they are but they can change.

You could I guess. Or you could just schedule Palo and Remy at your regular meal time and keep the schedule the same.

You could I guess. Or you could just schedule Palo and Remy at your regular meal time and keep the schedule the same.
We are doing early dining and I think these meals last a lot longer than the normal MDR meals so I don't want to feel rushed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter