Evil Clowns? Mickey Mouse? Divas? And turning 40!? Be afraid, be very afraid!

You better be busy working on that trip report missy
1.gif

She may need some time to recuperate, Katie. After all, she is 40 now :rolleyes1

I'm back!!!!! Well, I've been back since Monday night, but I haven't been back on the DIS until now.
I had a great time!! OMG, such a whirlwind trip, full of surprises that even I couldn't have imagined! :banana:

Have a great time Beth!!
Thanks, I did!! :goodvibes

I'm reading along and wishing I were going too.:sad1:
Trudi, I truly missed you. It would have been great to see you again. :hug:

I've seen some of the pictures on Facebook, looks like everyone is having a super time. I can't wait to read about your fun adventure when you get back, Beth!
Thanks! It was fun and I finally have all the photos on Facebook for those of you on there with me. I didn't take nearly as many as I'd hoped. :sad2: So, that was too bad, but hopefully I took enough to make a fairly decent TR.

You better be busy working on that trip report missy
1.gif
:rolleyes1

She may need some time to recuperate, Katie. After all, she is 40 now :rolleyes1
Ugh. I can't even come back with a snappy comment for this....because it's true! I am pooped!! :rotfl2:

Can't wait to hear all about it.
Thanks. Hopefully I can gather some energy and get to work on it soon. :thumbsup2

Take your time Beth. We are patient, well mostly.:rolleyes1

I'm back!!!!! Well, I've been back since Monday night, but I haven't been back on the DIS until now.
I had a great time!! OMG, such a whirlwind trip, full of surprises that even I couldn't have imagined! :banana:

Thanks. Hopefully I can gather some energy and get to work on it soon. :thumbsup2

Suprises are good! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

She needs a lot longer to recuperate than we thought........ :rolleyes1

'Tis true, I do. :rolleyes1 I'm old now, as you well know since you are older than me. ;)
Plus I like to build suspense. And besides, I think the only ones who were reading this were the ones who already saw all the trip photos on Facebook. :rotfl2:

'Tis true, I do. :rolleyes1 I'm old now, as you well know since you are older than me. ;)
Plus I like to build suspense. And besides, I think the only ones who were reading this were the ones who already saw all the trip photos on Facebook. :rotfl2:

Nope, I'm not on Facebook...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter