Evil Clowns? Mickey Mouse? Divas? And turning 40!? Be afraid, be very afraid!

Maybe. :rolleyes1

Actually, I haven't even started!!! :eek: Usually by now I am done. Not sure why I am procrastinating this time. :confused3

I'm mostly packed. Just waiting on shirts and shorts/pants until I get a closer weather forecast. Of course, I leave Tuesday morning, so I guess I should be packed before you..... LOL

I'm mostly packed. Just waiting on shirts and shorts/pants until I get a closer weather forecast. Of course, I leave Tuesday morning, so I guess I should be packed before you..... LOL

I've been on Facebook too much. I just tried to "like" this comment.

I added a few more photos to the introduction page: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=42696414&postcount=3

Turns out we've got a couple more Divas joining us! :cool1: I think all total over the course of the trip there will be 15 of us coming and going. Not sure if we are all going to be all together at one time, but I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again!!! :yay:

Also, my plans have changed just a bit. Instead of riding back home with Jane on Sunday, my husband is going to bring the kids to Anaheim to pick me up! We'll probably walk around DTD a bit. They won't be able to actually go into the parks because none of us have annual passes, and to get all six of us in for just one day would be over $600!!!!! :scared1: :sad2:
I was feeling a bit guilty about having them all right there, so close to DL and yet not being able to go in, but they assured me they were okay with it. I think because they are older now and growing up in SoCal they have been so many times they don't feel deprived. Not that they wouldn't have liked to go in, but they understand it's not a family trip this time. Plus they are just really great kids!! :)

But we'll get some beignets, and some other treats, then be on our way to Carlsbad and the beach where we will spend the night. I am looking forward to getting away from hot temps, and feeling the cool ocean breeze again! :cloud9:

Thanks, I'm excited. It's going to be a great time!

Hmmmm, I think you are the only one left reading my pre-TR. :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

I'm here. :rotfl:

A few tips for when you go to the Trick or Treat party at Disneyland.

Bring a backpack or other large bag for your candy. They will give you a bag but it's very small and will be filled up after one Treat Trail.

The locations for the Treat Trails on the map they give you are not too accurate.

The lines were longer first thing in the evening. Toward the end of the night there were no lines and the CM's are giving handfuls of candy instead of 3-4 pieces per station.

Ask for the "healthy" treats after you get your candy so you can get both. We got apples slices, carrrots, Craisins, freeze dried apples, fruit snacks and boxes of raisins. :thumbsup2

We only took pictures by the Day of the Dead set up. The Characters all had long lines all night.

How exciting that more Divas are coming! That's awesome that your family is going to come pick you up. Your trip is sooo close. :banana:

I'm here. :rotfl:

A few tips for when you go to the Trick or Treat party at Disneyland.

Bring a backpack or other large bag for your candy. They will give you a bag but it's very small and will be filled up after one Treat Trail.

The locations for the Treat Trails on the map they give you are not too accurate.

The lines were longer first thing in the evening. Toward the end of the night there were no lines and the CM's are giving handfuls of candy instead of 3-4 pieces per station.

Ask for the "healthy" treats after you get your candy so you can get both. We got apples slices, carrrots, Craisins, freeze dried apples, fruit snacks and boxes of raisins. :thumbsup2

We only took pictures by the Day of the Dead set up. The Characters all had long lines all night.
Hi Sarah!! Thanks for reading along, and thank you for those great tips. I am definitely going to pack another, larger bag. :thumbsup2 And my kids love dried fruit and fruit snacks, so it will be nice to get both.

How exciting that more Divas are coming! That's awesome that your family is going to come pick you up. Your trip is sooo close. :banana:
I know!! Jane is picking me up tomorrow. :scared1: Maybe I should do my nails and finish packing, huh? :confused3

Wish you were two girls were both going to be there!! :hug:

I've seen some of the pictures on Facebook, looks like everyone is having a super time. I can't wait to read about your fun adventure when you get back, Beth!

You better be busy working on that trip report missy
1.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter