• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

I renewed my pass the other day, and the receipt said I bought a “DVC Disney Sorcerer Pass with Disney PhotoPass Downloads Renewal” for a single price. So you may need to contact Ticketing or the Passholder line to see if you can upgrade from the AP you have to the one with the PP downloads included.
[/QUOTE]
When I went to renew my AP, there were choices for add-ons I could just click on. Memory maker was listed.
[/QUOTE]
Good to know. Mine was a DVC Gold renewing to DVC Sorcerer, and we have to call for those, can’t do online.

Same question. I didn’t add it when we bought our pass and now regretting it as I can’t figure out how to do it now or if i end up buying the Regular MM if it’s good for duration of my pass.

We actually went to the ticket area at Disney Springs the day before our first park day and was able to add it on. It was simple. $100 for a year of photos is a no brainer in my opinion.

I'm sure this has been asked here before but I am lazy and tired from allergies flaring up+a wild toddler...We're taking a trip in September with my family, my Dad purchased MM on his account, we're linked via MDE so does this mean we can all use his MM purchase? How does that work? There may be a few times/days where we split up or rides we don't all go on together.

We're going for my sons 3rd birthday, he had asked if we wanted to do a special meal, his treat, I said no I would rather have photos for memories as we live 2000 miles apart and don't get to spend a lot of time together. I would have prefered he sent me the money and I purchased it via my account but here we are.

Last edited:

I'm sure this has been asked here before but I am lazy and tired from allergies flaring up+a wild toddler...We're taking a trip in September with my family, my Dad purchased MM on his account, we're linked via MDE so does this mean we can all use his MM purchase? How does that work? There may be a few times/days where we split up or rides we don't all go on together.

We're going for my sons 3rd birthday, he had asked if we wanted to do a special meal, his treat, I said no I would rather have photos for memories as we live 2000 miles apart and don't get to spend a lot of time together. I would have prefered he sent me the money and I purchased it via my account but here we are.
All of the photos that link to your MB or to a PhotoPass card will show up in your dad’s MDE/PhotoPass account. He can download them without the watermark and share them with you via email, flash drive, etc. You’ll see them on your MDE too but with the watermark across them. When we have family trips, when I get home I download all the photos onto my PC and copy them onto flash drives to send to each family.

All of the photos that link to your MB or to a PhotoPass card will show up in your dad’s MDE/PhotoPass account. He can download them without the watermark and share them with you via email, flash drive, etc. You’ll see them on your MDE too but with the watermark across them. When we have family trips, when I get home I download all the photos onto my PC and copy them onto flash drives to send to each family.

Ah okay, I didn't realize it was that easy! Do they still give out the cards? I think we'll probably have a few magic bands too. I think we will probably do a group Google photos album so we can share photos that way quickly.

Is there a discount for memory maker for incredi pass holders?… I could have swore I saw it was $99 if you bought before your trip but I can’t seem to find where I read that

Is there a discount for memory maker for incredi pass holders?… I could have swore I saw it was $99 if you bought before your trip but I can’t seem to find where I read that
You can add the Photo download option to your annual pass for $99. Memory Maker is a separate product.

Can Memory Maker for rights to all photos be purchased AFTER we finish our trip? Will we be able to view our photos in MDE (with watermarks) as they are taken without purchasing it and then decide later on purchasing the rights if we are pleased with the amount and quality of the photos we end up up getting? Is this how the higher price purchase works?

Can Memory Maker for rights to all photos be purchased AFTER we finish our trip? Will we be able to view our photos in MDE (with watermarks) as they are taken without purchasing it and then decide later on purchasing the rights if we are pleased with the amount and quality of the photos we end up up getting? Is this how the higher price purchase works?
Yes, but it costs more. I'm thinking $169 before your trip and $199 after. Unless they increased it like everything else lately.

Yes, but it costs more. I'm thinking $169 before your trip and $199 after. Unless they increased it like everything else lately.
Thank you. It’s worth the $30 risk to me with teenagers instead of paying for it and having them be miserable about dragging them to pictures. But if we end up with a bunch of good ones without the pressure to do so, then I’ll consider buying after!

My DH and I will be visiting Disney in April for a few days. My sons will also be in Disney at the same time but with their marching band. If I purchase Memory Maker, will photos my sons get with their friends link to my Memory Maker if one of them wears their magic band from our trip last summer? My sons and their magic bands are linked in My Disney Experience.

Thanks for any help. I hope what I’m asking makes sense.

I currently have the $169 advance purchase memory maker on my resort reservation but I’m wondering about it. We only have 2 park days. The price doesn’t seem right when two individual days would be cheaper. Can I purchase 2 individual days? Can I change it to the one day still and how do they know which day I want to use it on? Thanks so much for your help.

I currently have the $169 advance purchase memory maker on my resort reservation but I’m wondering about it. We only have 2 park days. The price doesn’t seem right when two individual days would be cheaper. Can I purchase 2 individual days? Can I change it to the one day still and how do they know which day I want to use it on? Thanks so much for your help.

don’t know if you can change to individual days but lately we have been buying one or two individual days on our short trips after we see how many photos we have and actually want

My DH and I will be visiting Disney in April for a few days. My sons will also be in Disney at the same time but with their marching band. If I purchase Memory Maker, will photos my sons get with their friends link to my Memory Maker if one of them wears their magic band from our trip last summer? My sons and their magic bands are linked in My Disney Experience.
You should see those photos.

Can I purchase one memory maker with a split stay? Or do I need to purchase 2? Can I do it for my first stay and it’ll be valid into my second?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter