Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

Anyone that has been in the parks recently, are the PPPhotographers plentiful? Debating on buying MM...
Thanks!
They were quite plentiful in Epcot on Monday and Wednesday last week and in MK on Thursday and Friday. We arrived late afternoon at AK on Tuesday and DHS on Saturday and didn’t really notice, but again, it was pretty late.

I have Memory Maker purchased for my upcoming trip. I have reservations to do capture your moment. Do I get the prints from this through my MM, or do I have to purchase the pictures taken during this service? Thanks!

I have Memory Maker purchased for my upcoming trip. I have reservations to do capture your moment. Do I get the prints from this through my MM, or do I have to purchase the pictures taken during this service? Thanks!
They get added to your Memory Maker.

For anyone that's had a missing photo, how long did it take for them to find it? I am missing a few ride photos and filled out the form but I haven't heard back yet.
Just as an update, it has been more than 2 weeks since I emailed Disney and I still havent heard anything back. I definitely won't be purchasing Memory Maker again. We don't use the the Photopass photographers very often as there is always a line for the good spots, so ride photos are mainly what we get. So its a big waste of money when 3 ride photos don't show up.

Just as an update, it has been more than 2 weeks since I emailed Disney and I still havent heard anything back. I definitely won't be purchasing Memory Maker again. We don't use the the Photopass photographers very often as there is always a line for the good spots, so ride photos are mainly what we get. So its a big waste of money when 3 ride photos don't show up.
I emailed them with a couple questions a couple weeks ago and haven't heard back either.

Since I haven't heard back from Photopass, I'm going to try asking here again.

They used to have borders and stickers available on the app when you were using an IOS device. There's an edit function there now, and a "frames" and "stickers" button, but nothing available when I click on those.

Are those no longer available?

Since I haven't heard back from Photopass, I'm going to try asking here again.

They used to have borders and stickers available on the app when you were using an IOS device. There's an edit function there now, and a "frames" and "stickers" button, but nothing available when I click on those.

Are those no longer available?
Sadly, no longer available. I think they did away with them 2 or maybe 3 years ago. I always buy memory maker and loved the borders and stickers.

Sadly, no longer available. I think they did away with them 2 or maybe 3 years ago. I always buy memory maker and loved the borders and stickers.
They actually still had them when we visited the MK for a day this past June.

So I tried finding the info first but didn't have any luck. I purchased the Memory Maker (advanced purchase) for my trip coming up in March. I received the confirmation number and it is under my name. Do I need to do anything else to link it to our accounts or do we just start using the Photo Pass Photographers when we show up at the parks? (I did already make sure all parties I am travelling with have it linked to allow them to have My Disney Photo Pass Photos). Thank you for your help.

Just a follow up to my own question. I emailed Photopass about a week after our trip since there were no borders available to add on my IOS system. I was also missing a ride photo and uploaded a photo of us taken right before the ride to help them find it. I have gotten absolutely no response in the 3 weeks since I emailed.

I did keep checking the Photopass site and see that borders and stickers are finally available. That includes a 50th anniversary border, and some 50th anniversary stickers.

So best of luck to anyone needing assistance. It's not going well these days.

But if you're looking for borders, you are in luck (if you have an IOS system).

So I tried finding the info first but didn't have any luck. I purchased the Memory Maker (advanced purchase) for my trip coming up in March. I received the confirmation number and it is under my name. Do I need to do anything else to link it to our accounts or do we just start using the Photo Pass Photographers when we show up at the parks? (I did already make sure all parties I am travelling with have it linked to allow them to have My Disney Photo Pass Photos). Thank you for your help.
Just start using it. Once you do, you will be able to redeem it in the app to remove the watermark from your photos.

Just a follow up to my own question. I emailed Photopass about a week after our trip since there were no borders available to add on my IOS system. I was also missing a ride photo and uploaded a photo of us taken right before the ride to help them find it. I have gotten absolutely no response in the 3 weeks since I emailed.

I did keep checking the Photopass site and see that borders and stickers are finally available. That includes a 50th anniversary border, and some 50th anniversary stickers.

So best of luck to anyone needing assistance. It's not going well these days.

But if you're looking for borders, you are in luck (if you have an IOS system).
Yesterday I filled out the form for a missing photo, had it in my account within an hour. I did provide a very detailed description.

Yesterday I filled out the form for a missing photo, had it in my account within an hour. I did provide a very detailed description.
Well, that's interesting. I also included a very detailed description, along with the time they were taken and a photo of us to know who they were looking for.

I assume that means they didn't find the photo. And that's fine. But a return email would have been nice letting me know.

Does anyone know how to add the $99 Photo Option to Annual Passes?
Same question. I didn’t add it when we bought our pass and now regretting it as I can’t figure out how to do it now or if i end up buying the Regular MM if it’s good for duration of my pass.

Can my sister and I share Memory Maker? I am going with my family of three for a week and then she and her family of five join us and we overlap by a few days and then they stay longer than we do. Could we share a Memory Maker account? Or would it end when my trip ends if I purchase? How does that work? Also, what's everyones experience been with the value of Memory Maker in the parks now? Our trip is the beginning of March. Are there long lines for any Photopass photographers? Also, Anyone used Memory Maker while using Apple Watch as a Magic Band? How does it work?

Does anyone know how to add the $99 Photo Option to Annual Passes?
I renewed my pass the other day, and the receipt said I bought a “DVC Disney Sorcerer Pass with Disney PhotoPass Downloads Renewal” for a single price. So you may need to contact Ticketing or the Passholder line to see if you can upgrade from the AP you have to the one with the PP downloads included.

Same question. I didn’t add it when we bought our pass and now regretting it as I can’t figure out how to do it now or if i end up buying the Regular MM if it’s good for duration of my pass.
I believe you just need to call the AP number and pay to add it.

[/QUOTE] I renewed my pass the other day, and the receipt said I bought a “DVC Disney Sorcerer Pass with Disney PhotoPass Downloads Renewal” for a single price. So you may need to contact Ticketing or the Passholder line to see if you can upgrade from the AP you have to the one with the PP downloads included.
[/QUOTE]
When I went to renew my AP, there were choices for add-ons I could just click on. Memory maker was listed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter