Every-ONE is coming up DAISY!!! WDW & WWoHP w/ LOTS of pics - FINISHED 10/13, p 24

Glad you are back!!!!

What a cute puppy!!! I wish you good luck and many years of happiness with Knox.

I have not done Breakfast at O'hana. Looks like a great character interaction and a fun time.

Your new puppy is a cutie!

You got some great pics at Ohana! I have heard the character interaction is good there

great update and pics.

You got several great pics of you all with the characters.

Thanks! We had a good time at that meal.

Wow, sounds like a great breakfast! Seth looked like he had a blast! I'm so happy he enjoyed the characters. You got some great pictures!

Jill in CO

He has so much fun. It's a definite must-do again.

Glad you are back!!!!

What a cute puppy!!! I wish you good luck and many years of happiness with Knox.

I have not done Breakfast at O'hana. Looks like a great character interaction and a fun time.

Thanks! We have about a month now until he will be here with us. Ohana was great! If you ever get the chance to do it, don't hesitate.

I love Seth's reactions to the characters - so cute :goodvibes

He loved them and I was so glad!

Your new puppy is a cutie!

You got some great pics at Ohana! I have heard the character interaction is good there

Thanks! Ohana was awesome. I highly recommend it!

joining in! can't wait to read all about it. your son is precious!

Hi there and welcome!!! Thanks for reading. Happy to have you here! :goodvibes

Well, since it seems I've lost most of my readers, I really want to try to wrap this thing up soon. Thank you to those of you who have stuck around through my flakiness with this thing!

Before I get to the rest of our last full day, I wanted to share a picture of my little t-ball player. Today was opening day and I took this before we left for team pictures.

He looks really cute, huh? Too bad we didn't make it to the game!! :rotfl: We went to get team and individual pictures made at 2:40 and the entire time we were there he cried and rubbed his eyes - allergies are killing him today! We had an hour to kill before the game so we drove home and on the way he fell asleep. I didn't want to torture him and I knew having him out in the pollen would just make it worse, so we sat (or slept) this one out. I was so disappointed! He didn't know the difference but I hated he missed the first game!

Okay, on to the report.

When I left you we had just finished breakfast at Ohana. I believe we took the monorail over to MK.

I don't remember why we went through the art store but apparently we did....

Hey, we just saw that guy!

We decided to head to Adventureland since we hadn't been there yet. On the way we stopped near Crystal Palace for some Photopass shots. These are some of my favorites of the trip!

I love this one - look at Seth's face! :lmao:

Once we got to Adventureland, Mom stopped to look at a kiosk and I went on ahead and then stopped to take this shot, not knowing she was in the shot!

We decided to hop on line for Aladdin's Magic Carpets. While waiting in line i noticed this little heart in the pavement. Wonder what the story is behind that?

(Aren't Seth's little shoes cute? He can't wear those any more. :sad2:)

The Tiki Room from where we stood.

I think we waited about 15 minutes. I do remember getting very hot while we waited!

Finally ready to fly! Notice Micky buckled up in the seat next to Seth.

A video of our flight (click to play)....

Next it was time for the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room. I really don't like this attraction all that much but I knew Seth and Mom would probably like it, and they did. :)

This is really the only decent shot I got....

Continued in next post: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=51017926&postcount=327

We then headed to wait in line for the Jungle Cruise. For some reason I think the standby line took longer than what was posted. Seth doesn't love waiting in lines....

But he made the best of it and played with Granny.....

Our super cheesy skipper.....

Um...wow....that water is kinda close, mama!

Some pictures you've all probably seen before. Oh, and those ducks in the first one are real. :rotfl:

Another real duck.....

A very un-Disney-like scene.....

Everyone say it with me....THE BACK SIDE OF WATER!!!

Seth loved the elephants!

Thought about riding this but the wait was like 30 minutes and we wanted to sit down for a bit....

We decided to share a snack at Tortuga Tavern. This is one of the few times I've been at WDW and it's been open. We opted for nachos!

They were okay. It was a nice break to sit down. It was SO hot that day, as you can see from Seth's hat head.....

:rotfl2: Love that kid.

I'm gonna break here....be back with more soon! Up next - that long-awaited train ride and the coolest bathroom I've ever seen. Riveting stuff! :goodvibes

Such cute pictures, sorry Seth missed his first game. You are very lucky to be enjoying spring. It's been a rough, cold and very long winter. I love Seth's excitement when he is with the characters.

You puppy is so little, and sweet looking. I'm sure it will be fun for you to have a new baby in the house.:rotfl:

I don't DIS much any more. School and a part-time job on top of that don't allow for much computer time. I'm on spring break right now, so that gives me more free time to check on friends' reports. I'm glad I got to see your updates and have some Mickey waffles at the beautiful Polynesian this morning through your pictures.

That is a great picture of you guys and Mickey! :) We're booked for 'Ohana again in July. We've done many dinners there, but only once have we done breakfast, so it's time to see Lilo and Stitch again.

Sorry Seth is having allergy issues. I can relate, because Drew coughs, sneezes, has watery, red eyes, and is miserable in the spring. Zyrtec D has helped him, but nothing takes it away completely. He just has to suffer through it as best he can.

I know Knox will be well-loved by his new family.

Jill is here this weekend. We went to Opry Mills last night. Erica and Will came over, and we met in the food court and went to Disney Store together. It was good to see them for a little while.

Seth is getting so big! Love his baseball uniform!

Looks like a fun, hot day in the MK!

Jill in CO

I'm still here! I tried to comment last night, but something was not cooperating. I do love your puppy pics! How does Seth like having a new puppy? I'll bet he is in little boy heaven! :goodvibes

Seth looks so cute in his T-Ball uniform. Too bad he missed his game - I hope he can get through the season. Can he take kids' Benedryl?

I'm glad you loved your Ohana Breakfast - looks like lots of fun! I love your PP pics from this day!:thumbsup2

I know how hard it is to find time to DIS. Work has gotten so busy lately and my free time is now spent on lawn care these days . :lmao:

Seth is adorable and so cute in his uniform. Too bad he didn't make it to the game. allergies are making me miserable too.

Love those pictures by Crystal Palace and the castle. Looks like a great morning so far.

Great updates and pics.

The nachos needed more cheese. :rotfl2:

Great update Dawn! I cannot believe little Seth is old enough to play t-ball. That is insane! :)

How neat that Tortuga Tavern was open. I love Mexican food so am always hopeful but never lucky enough. The nachos look good.

Such cute pictures, sorry Seth missed his first game. You are very lucky to be enjoying spring. It's been a rough, cold and very long winter. I love Seth's excitement when he is with the characters.

You puppy is so little, and sweet looking. I'm sure it will be fun for you to have a new baby in the house.:rotfl:

Well, we've had 2 games since and it's been a fun, although challenging, experience. ;)

I don't DIS much any more. School and a part-time job on top of that don't allow for much computer time. I'm on spring break right now, so that gives me more free time to check on friends' reports. I'm glad I got to see your updates and have some Mickey waffles at the beautiful Polynesian this morning through your pictures.

That is a great picture of you guys and Mickey! :) We're booked for 'Ohana again in July. We've done many dinners there, but only once have we done breakfast, so it's time to see Lilo and Stitch again.

Sorry Seth is having allergy issues. I can relate, because Drew coughs, sneezes, has watery, red eyes, and is miserable in the spring. Zyrtec D has helped him, but nothing takes it away completely. He just has to suffer through it as best he can.

I know Knox will be well-loved by his new family.

Jill is here this weekend. We went to Opry Mills last night. Erica and Will came over, and we met in the food court and went to Disney Store together. It was good to see them for a little while.

You aren't the only one who doesn't DIS much any more. It's shameful! I can't get on at work b/c I got a virus from it last year, and so I have very little time at home to do so. Unfortunately it's just not high on my priority list. Real life stinks!! :rotfl: Where are you working part time? Somehow I missed that. I hope you're enjoying it!

Ohana breakfast was a blast. We will do it again as long as he's still into Lilo and Stitch.

Very cool that you got to get together with everyone at Opry Mills! Erica's at Disney right now (I'm sure you know). I really hope to get Seth back in December but it's just not a definite thing yet. Money is tight. We will see!

Seth is getting so big! Love his baseball uniform!

Looks like a fun, hot day in the MK!

Jill in CO

It was fun, but definitely hot! I'll never go after mid May and before October again!

I'm still here! I tried to comment last night, but something was not cooperating. I do love your puppy pics! How does Seth like having a new puppy? I'll bet he is in little boy heaven! :goodvibes

Seth looks so cute in his T-Ball uniform. Too bad he missed his game - I hope he can get through the season. Can he take kids' Benedryl?

I'm glad you loved your Ohana Breakfast - looks like lots of fun! I love your PP pics from this day!:thumbsup2

Seth loves him except when he's not wanting to play, then he cries and says he's biting him. :p

He took Benadryl that day and I think that may have been what knocked him out. It usually makes him climb the walls but I think he just felt so bad that it had the opposite effect. He's been okay since. The sniffles here and there but nothing horrible. We've had 2 games since and he's done decent. :) It's pretty hilarious!

I know how hard it is to find time to DIS. Work has gotten so busy lately and my free time is now spent on lawn care these days . :lmao:

Seth is adorable and so cute in his uniform. Too bad he didn't make it to the game. allergies are making me miserable too.

Love those pictures by Crystal Palace and the castle. Looks like a great morning so far.

I hardly ever get on here any more. It's pathetic!! Hope your allergies have gotten a little better. His have. He still gets sniffly but not bad.

Great updates and pics.

The nachos needed more cheese. :rotfl2:

Thanks!! I agree about the cheese. ::yes::

Great update Dawn! I cannot believe little Seth is old enough to play t-ball. That is insane! :)

How neat that Tortuga Tavern was open. I love Mexican food so am always hopeful but never lucky enough. The nachos look good.

Thanks! I know...he'll be 4 in September! :worried: The nachos were decent. Tortuga is NEVER open when we're there. Maybe once before. So I was pleasantly surprised. Although that does prove the crowds were higher....I don't think they open it unless the crowd level rises a bit.

Before we continue on at MK, meet Boone. We changed his name from Knox to Boone just before we got him. We had taken a trip to Knoxville for the Orange and White game (I'm not a Vols fan but Ray is, and I promised him we could take Seth) and I realized I'm not too fond of the city itself. It's not bad, I just wasn't that impressed. And I didn't want to name my dog after a city I wasn't too impressed with. So we decided to go with another reference to Tennessee, Daniel Boone.

He's been decent so far. Lots of chewing and barking (semi-howling) and we are working on house breaking. But nothing horrible. He's done great as far as puppies go!

Also here are the pictures from the day Seth was so sick. That individual pic is the best we could have hoped for. He felt so bad that day!

In this group pic he's top left.

One more from his first game. He was so proud and he did great for his first time out!

Okay, on with our last full day at MK. After our short break we decided to head over to Splash Mountain. I knew Seth wasn't tall enough to ride, but I just wanted to check to be sure. Sure enough, he was about 1.5 inches short. :rolleyes: (I measured him about a month ago and he's just above 40 inches now! :cool1: )

Since Splash Mountain was out, we decided to hop a ride on the train. This is one travesty from our 2011 trip. Seth LOVES trains. At that point, he called them "choos." And we FORGOT to ride the MK train during the entire 8 days we were at WDW during that trip. INSANE!!!! :confused3 So I knew we had to do it this trip.

A view from the front of the park....

He loved the train ride!

We got off at Splash Mountain again, and headed towards the Haunted Mansion. The standby time was something like 45 minutes. No, thanks. (Sorry, Erica.) I hadn't yet seen the new Tangled themed restroom/rest area so we went over there so I could use the bathroom and get some pictures. I think they did a GREAT job on this area. Seth really loved it too. He kept pointing at things and saying, "Punzel!!!" :goodvibes

Love the flags and lanterns!

Frying pans....who knew??

The paintings inside the bathroom were so great. I felt like "Punzel" had just left!

Continued in next post: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=51324672&postcount=337

Notice the hair....

We then headed over to Tomorrowland. I wanted to ride Space Mountain, so Mom and Seth caught a ride on the Peoplemover while I did that.

To my dismay and frustration, I learned from the CM that there was no single rider line for Space Mountain. I could have sworn there was. The standby line was at least an hour, so of course I didn't want to make Seth and Mom wait for me that long. Big let down. I love Space Mountain. :sad:

I met Mom and Seth after their ride, and we decided to head out of the park for an afternoon break. I snapped these on the way out....

Some more photopass we took on the way out....

After that set of pics the photopass photographer told Seth, "Nice working with ya....you're like a pro!" :rotfl:

We saw another photopass photographer on the way out near Tony's at the Goofy bench, so we got these, too....and I love them.

I noticed as we passed the theater that the return time for fastpass to meet the princesses was around 5:30 and I knew we'd be back around that time. So I decided to grab one b/c I knew Seth would LOVE to meet "Punzel."

We hopped on the monorail to head back to the Polynesian. Snapped this of BLT on the way. I want to stay here next time we are there for a longer trip!

About 60 seconds after we got on the road I looked back to see this....

No tired like Disney tired!!!

Next time....our final evening, including carousels, fireworks....and the F bomb!!! :scared:

Boone is a cutie and Seth looks adorable in his uniform. So sorry he wasn't feeling better.

I think they did a great job with the Tangled bathrooms.

Boys and their trains, glad you got a train ride in this trip.

No Single rider on SM but there ought to be....

Some great shots in front of the castle and with goofy. :thumbsup2

Cute dog.
I love riding the CHOOS also.
Too bad about SM, I thought there was single rider line too.
Nice pics walking out.
Love the BLT pic.
Ooh an f bomb. LOl.

Sorry Seth wasn't feeling well but the pics turned out well though.

Love the Tangled area! Every E ride should have single rider!

Jill in CO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter