Every-ONE is coming up DAISY!!! WDW & WWoHP w/ LOTS of pics - FINISHED 10/13, p 24

(The beginning of this update is on the previous page.)

When we got back to the condo Seth was napping. I can't remember what time it was, probably around 3:00 or so. He and Mom had gone swimming and just hung out all day.

When he woke up and we had relaxed a bit, we decided to head to Downtown Disney for the evening for dinner and some shopping. We ate at Earl of Sandwich. Yum!!!

You can see here that Seth got a little sun that day.

My yummy sandwich. I always get the Hawaiian one with grilled chicken, ham, bbq sauce, pineapple and swiss cheese.

Everyone loved Earl of Sandwich so I did good in picking our dinner location. :)

As we were sitting there, I realized we had a visitor....and evil duck trying to mooch food from us. I HATE BIRDS. They are so gross and annoying and SCARY.

Said evil duck....

We walked around a bit. Can't remember what stores we went into exactly but I know we got some stuff at Goofy's Candy Company, went into the Christmas store, Basin, Team Mickey and World of Disney. My mom was on a mission to find a Mickey golf visor but she never did find one.

Being silly at Goofy's Candy Company....

This seating area was new to me and I thought it was great!

I found more interesting air fresheners at World of Disney.....

I don't remember what all I got but I do know I got this Christmas ornament at the Christmas store....

I wanted a 2013 ornament but they were all out (in May???), so I just took a gold marker and wrote the year on the back of the Mickey hat.

I also got Seth the shirt he's wearing here.....

When we walked out of the store there was music playing over near the water, I was busy with Seth for a second and then I look over and see this......

Yes, that is my mother dancing. No, she had not had any adult beverages. And no, I do not know what the heck that lady in the black is wearing.

My mom loves to dance with her friends at the country club, so when she heard them playing "Cupid Shuffle" she was all about it.

For your viewing (and laughing) pleasure....

(Click to play.)

:rotfl2: Love her.

After that we headed back to the condo and I had a snack once I got Seth to bed....

Yes, Mickey rice krispie treats and white wine most certainly do go well together!! :goodvibes

Tomorrow....BACK TO MAGIC KINGDOM WE GO!!!

Happy Two Year to you guys too!

The Hulk is fun.... I need to book another trip to universal soon!

Your mom is funny!

Jill in CO

Aww Happy TWO Year to you, too Seth! :goodvibes

I love how they have the wands set up in the shops just like in the movies! Were they pretty pricey? And those are some expensive robes!

Dragon Challenge and the Hulk look like so much fun! Those kind of roller coasters are right up my alley!

Oh my gosh, I get the Hawaiian BBQ sub from Earl every time as well... it's SO good!

Nice midnight snack! :thumbsup2

Happy New Year Dawn! What cool updates! I am not a HP fan, and do not know any of the jargon, but you gave a great detailed report for anyone who is wanting to know! I'm glad you had so much fun there, in spite of the crowd and the locker situation. I don't know why they can't just put in pockets for your stuff like on Disney - Sea World does that too - even makes you get a locker for a kiddy ride , :rolleyes:

Loved the Santa party pics and Seth's Happy Pooh Year! :goodvibes Looks like he had a great Christmas!

OMG! Your mom really has her moves down! How fun that she could just get out and dance like no one was watching! Love it! :thumbsup2

Yayyy! So glad you went on Hulk and enjoyed it, Dawn! We loved it too, when we went on it a few years back. Nothing quite like the massive lift-off in the beginning!

Duelling Dragons (as it was called then) absolutely terrified me... I think I had my eyes tightly squeezed shut the whole time!

Thanks again for sharing your day at Universal with us. Looks like a very fun day! pixiedust:

Happy New Years!

I love the pictures of your beach trip. I want to go to a beach on the East Coast.. I hear that the water is so much warmer than those here on the West Coast. Even though I never venture more than my toes into the water, it would be nice not to freeze my toes off! Your family photos turned out great. Seth is looking so grown up. Such a little man.

The last time time we went to US was in 1993. My oldest DD was 9 mths old at the time (she just turned 21 after Christmas), guess it is time to go back! Both my DD's LOVE HP and have been begging to go. I would love to see the theming... it looks amazing! :worship::worship: Love your great pictures!

I agree with you about Disney being fair to people of size.

The stores are very small in HPL. That was my complaint also.
I never saw the owlery. That is cool.
Love the car.
I did that coaster back in 2000. It was fun.
The queue looks like fun.
Hulk looks cool but I have never brought myself to get on it.
Stupid lockers.
Love the Azkaban shirt. I regret not trying the pumpkin juice.
Those jelly beans are both good and horrible. LOL
That sandwich looks good. When I can have bread again I will try that.
I have all of those air fresheners. Some are not so good.
Love the dance. I love when people just let go and have fun while at Disney.
Nice snack.

Jumpin on here to say HAPPY NEW YEARS to you and your family!!

Still lovin the trip report! Your mom is hilarious! Hope y'all had a fabulous holiday!
Any Disney trips in the future? Can't wait for more:goodvibes

Oh great job with the Butterbeer:stir: Wish I could get some of that now!

We are heading to Universal in April so I took plenty of notes! This will be a first time for me! :goodvibes Loved all of the updates! Seth is too adorable!!

Yes, I'm alive. No, I don't have an excuse as to my absence, other than life (potty training, t-ball practice, work, play, etc.)! I sincerely hope all of you are doing well and I really do apologize for my slacker-ness. :worried:

I promise to get an update done in the next few days. PROMISE! This is the last full day of this trip, so we are almost done anyway!

Big news before I get to replies.....we have a new family member!! No, I'm not pregnant. :rotfl2: (That really is laughable!) We decided to get another doggie (some of you may remember we lost our Sherman back in July 2012....we still have Eli, our other beagle, but we think he needs a brother). Ray's really been wanting a Blue Tick Coonhound, so I finally gave in. We found a breeder and Fancy, the mommy, had a litter about a week or two ago. We will probably go pick up this little guy around Easter. We haven't worked out the full name yet, but we know we're gonna call him Knox for short. Apparently he has to have a very big name for such a small doggie for his papers. So we are still figuring all that out.

Eventually he will grow to look something like this......

And then as an adult he'll look something like this....

I'm excited but dreading the puppy-isms too. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Happy Two Year to you guys too!

The Hulk is fun.... I need to book another trip to universal soon!

Your mom is funny!

Jill in CO

It was a blast! My mom is a hoot.

Aww Happy TWO Year to you, too Seth! :goodvibes

I love how they have the wands set up in the shops just like in the movies! Were they pretty pricey? And those are some expensive robes!

Dragon Challenge and the Hulk look like so much fun! Those kind of roller coasters are right up my alley!

Oh my gosh, I get the Hawaiian BBQ sub from Earl every time as well... it's SO good!

Nice midnight snack! :thumbsup2

I think the wands were around $30-ish. Terrie and Joshua both got one but I didn't. I just didn't feel the need.

Happy New Year Dawn! What cool updates! I am not a HP fan, and do not know any of the jargon, but you gave a great detailed report for anyone who is wanting to know! I'm glad you had so much fun there, in spite of the crowd and the locker situation. I don't know why they can't just put in pockets for your stuff like on Disney - Sea World does that too - even makes you get a locker for a kiddy ride , :rolleyes:

Loved the Santa party pics and Seth's Happy Pooh Year! :goodvibes Looks like he had a great Christmas!

OMG! Your mom really has her moves down! How fun that she could just get out and dance like no one was watching! Love it! :thumbsup2

The lockers were a MESS! I'm so glad it's not like that everywhere. And yes, my mom is a dancing queen. :rotfl:

Yayyy! So glad you went on Hulk and enjoyed it, Dawn! We loved it too, when we went on it a few years back. Nothing quite like the massive lift-off in the beginning!

Duelling Dragons (as it was called then) absolutely terrified me... I think I had my eyes tightly squeezed shut the whole time!

Thanks again for sharing your day at Universal with us. Looks like a very fun day! pixiedust:

I liked all the coasters but Dragon Challenge was definitely the craziest! Hulk was awesome! And HP & the Forbidden Journey was SO AWESOME. You gotta try that one next time!

Happy New Years!

I love the pictures of your beach trip. I want to go to a beach on the East Coast.. I hear that the water is so much warmer than those here on the West Coast. Even though I never venture more than my toes into the water, it would be nice not to freeze my toes off! Your family photos turned out great. Seth is looking so grown up. Such a little man.

The last time time we went to US was in 1993. My oldest DD was 9 mths old at the time (she just turned 21 after Christmas), guess it is time to go back! Both my DD's LOVE HP and have been begging to go. I would love to see the theming... it looks amazing! :worship::worship: Love your great pictures!

I have no idea if the water is warmer but I think it's saltier? And murkier. I don't get in the Atlantic Ocean above my knees b/c I can't see my feet. Not sure if it's like that in the Pacific or not. I went to Hawaii when I was 9 and it was so nice b/c you could see your feet, even when you weren't touching the bottom! I swam out pretty far with my dad. I guess I just want to see what's down in the water with me! :rotfl: Not sure if it's different on the west coast or not.

I agree with you about Disney being fair to people of size.

The stores are very small in HPL. That was my complaint also.
I never saw the owlery. That is cool.
Love the car.
I did that coaster back in 2000. It was fun.
The queue looks like fun.
Hulk looks cool but I have never brought myself to get on it.
Stupid lockers.
Love the Azkaban shirt. I regret not trying the pumpkin juice.
Those jelly beans are both good and horrible. LOL
That sandwich looks good. When I can have bread again I will try that.
I have all of those air fresheners. Some are not so good.
Love the dance. I love when people just let go and have fun while at Disney.
Nice snack.

You'd probably love Hulk! It's a smooth ride, although it is pretty crazy! My mom does the dancing thing everywhere. She did she same thing in Savannah when we went down there with she and my stepdad in 2011. It was quite funny!

I love Earl too!

Your mom is hilarious. I love the video! :rotfl:

Thanks....she definitely had fun! :rotfl2:

Jumpin on here to say HAPPY NEW YEARS to you and your family!!

Still lovin the trip report! Your mom is hilarious! Hope y'all had a fabulous holiday!
Any Disney trips in the future? Can't wait for more:goodvibes

Oh great job with the Butterbeer:stir: Wish I could get some of that now!

You too!!! Not sure yet when we're going back. We're trying to save money....the real world stinks! I'm hoping for December this year but I just don't know yet.

Thanks for the intel on IoA. Great pics!!
:thumbsup2

Thanks!!

We are heading to Universal in April so I took plenty of notes! This will be a first time for me! :goodvibes Loved all of the updates! Seth is too adorable!!

Have a good time! I'm jealous. :goodvibes

Welcome back! That puppy is ADORABLE!!! I just want to hug him!

Jill in CO

Knox is such a cutie! I keep remembering "I'm a hound dog!" from the Disney cartoon, The Fox and the Hound - it was a cute cartoon when the boys were little.

Welcome back! That puppy is ADORABLE!!! I just want to hug him!

Jill in CO

I hope I do too after he chews up stuff in my house!! :rotfl:

Knox is adorable.

Thanks....we are anxious to meet him in person!

Knox is such a cutie! I keep remembering "I'm a hound dog!" from the Disney cartoon, The Fox and the Hound - it was a cute cartoon when the boys were little.

That movie is why we got beagles in the first place. Ray had never seen it before and he was at my house in 1994 (we had been dating a few months) and we watched it. We got a beagle the very next day. That was Lucy, who his mom ended up keeping - she passed a few years ago. And then we got Sherman in 1998 and Eli in 2005. We are a hound dog family!

Your new puppy is so cute Dawn! I love his name!! :goodvibes

Thanks! We can't wait to meet him!

Go to previous page for pictures of our new puppy, Knox! :goodvibes

Okay, so back to our trip! We are now on our last full day of the trip, Thursday, May 23rd. Today we were returning to Magic Kingdom, but first we were heading to Ohana for breakfast. This was a meal I booked last-minute (well, as last-minute as a Disney planner gets....maybe a month or so before the trip). Seth had really started watching Lilo & Stitch a lot before that trip, so I knew he'd love it. Plus I had never done this meal before and I had heard good things!

We parked at the Polynesian and headed towards the building. Terrie and Joshua headed for the TTC, as they were spending the day at EPCOT. We saw this car on the way in.....

Guess they made it!

We got upstairs and checked in, got our picture made and I think waited maybe 10 minutes before we were called to our table.

Bring on the yummy food pics!

The bread they serve - I remember it had raisins in it and icing on top.

Of course Seth just wanted his Apple Jacks!

The platter - scrambled eggs, sausages, biscuits, bacon and potatoes. All very yummy!

Mickey waffle and some of the juice they serve.

Pretty sure he had seen a character across the restaurant at this point!

Yep....hey, Lilo!

He loved her!

Stitch showed up next and he was lots of fun, kept poking at Seth and playing with him....

Haha!

Mom missed the picture but Seth and Stitch ended up giving each other kisses. He LOVED him....it was so cute!

Next was the Main Mouse himself!

One of my favorite shots of the whole trip!

Next was Pluto!

As you can see, Seth was enjoying the characters more and more. I'm so glad! I was so scared he'd cry....and then I'd cry!

Mom had to get a shot with Pluto too!

Right before we left they did a parade and Seth and I joined in. Pluto was right in front of us and he was GETTIN' DOWN! Somehow Mom didn't get a picture of him though.

As we were finishing up breakfast the lady came around with the picture we had taken before breakfast. Normally I don't even consider buying these b/c they are overpriced but this picture was SO GOOD!!! I had to get one!

We LOVED Ohana! I will definitely be back. So glad we decided to have breakfast here!

Next up....Magic Kingdom, day 2!

great update and pics.

You got several great pics of you all with the characters.

Wow, sounds like a great breakfast! Seth looked like he had a blast! I'm so happy he enjoyed the characters. You got some great pictures!

Jill in CO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter