Epcot/Resort/MGM boat route

margaretCT

Mouseketeer
Is this boat route consistent or does it change at different times of the day or year? Is there more than one boat, especially after Illuminations? If I recall correctly, the route is Epcot, BC, BW, MGM and then MGM, BW, BC, and then Epcot. Can anyone confirm, or correct, this?

My last trip to BW was a few years ago and I am going back in a few weeks, and with July heat, I want to do as much boating and as little walking as possible!

Thanks,

Margaret

There are 2 or 3 boats that pick up at each resort all day long. In Epcot, after Illuminations, the last boat leaves at 10:00p. So you would want to be there a little before then. Using the boat is great, inside each boat is airconditioning too. Enjoy!!:wizard:

I'm pretty sure the route from MGM is:
MGM, Swan/Dolphin, YC/BC, BW, EPCOT

So I would assume the route from EPCOT is the reverse.

When walking from MGM to BW, I always beat the boat back.

Yes, the boat tip is very long! It took over 30 mins to get from MGM to Epcot because of all the stops it makes.

I'm pretty sure the route from MGM is:
MGM, Swan/Dolphin, YC/BC, BW, EPCOT

So I would assume the route from EPCOT is the reverse.

Right on both counts....the route just reverses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter